Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

Money Making Guide by Wannaownyou.

Go down 
+2
kez
Rawrrr17
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rawrrr17

Money Making Guide by Wannaownyou. Empty
PostSubject: Money Making Guide by Wannaownyou.   Money Making Guide by Wannaownyou. EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:31 am

There are many ways to make money. Some easy, some hard. Some safe, some not so safe. Here is my guide:

Safe Ways to make money: (Merchant your items)

1. ::war-This is the #1 easy way to make money. Theres only one requirement. You have to be Level 61+. Just go to ::war. And loot. I know everybody hates looters too. But you can get alot of good items here. ( You will get piled if your a low level and also if your not wearing your best armor.)

2. Pest Control- This is my number 2 way to make money. You can also get up your combat at the same time. Just use yourm age tab. Teleport list 2. and go to pest control. Most people buy void for alot.

3. Zoo Keeper Minigame- This is my number 3 way of making money. Just kill NPC's (non-Player Characters) and you get NPC points. ( You can check and see how many you have by going to your quest tab and clicking on "Zoo Keeper's Minigame." You can get pretty good/ valuable rewards for this. (Jad is a really good way for earning points, the only requirent i can think of is having 94 mage.) (use FantaGrape's Firecape guide.)

4. Skilling- Herblore is a really good way to make money. At 60, you can make sara brews and sell them for alot of money.

Non-Safe ways to make money:

1. Pking- Watch other people pk to learn different ways. You can also kinda learn how to pk in ::war because its safe and you dont lose anythng. Just try to pk in a non-multi area so you dont get piled.

2. Mirage Island: Kill the octopus for enchanted. People will buy this for alot.

3.God Wars: The Bandos Boss drops saraswords, and god swords. you can merchant your loots.

( I will add more soon)
(Maybe Pictures too)

Thank you for reading this.

Last edited by Rawrrr17 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
kez

kez

PostSubject: Re: Money Making Guide by Wannaownyou.   Money Making Guide by Wannaownyou. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:53 pm

1/5.

5min job, Sorry but its just not what people want to see, 1/5 instead of 0/5 because your layout is good.

Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Cetrex

PostSubject: Re: Money Making Guide by Wannaownyou.   Money Making Guide by Wannaownyou. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:12 pm

sorry man i give this 1/5... this isnt real good money... they are way better ways like doing octopus for ench... bandos boss
Back to top Go down
rangeupur

rangeupur

PostSubject: Re: Money Making Guide by Wannaownyou.   Money Making Guide by Wannaownyou. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:15 pm

It's an alright guide.
I just want to add a few things if you dont mind.

If you go to ::war, be prepared to be piled on as soon as you get in.

Pest Control - It isn't very reliable, because void will take you a long time, and people don't really buy it for too much anymore, because everyone has alot anyway. If your going to go to pc for money, stay until you get a Spear, and go pking with it, because it is a very reliable weapon.

Zookeeper Minigame - Best way to get NPC points for a zookeeper minigame, is going to Jad minigame. Pro / Cons are the following :
Pro - Some monsters will give up to 3k NPC points, good xp for leveling up, and if you do it right, you can get yourself a firecape.
Cons - You need range or mage ( I prefer mage ), You will need brews ( which don't sell too much ), and you will have to find yourself a good Jad minigame guide to go by.

Pking - Try to watch people pk just to see the different ways of pking. If you need any help, contact me ingame, and If im not in the middle of doing something important, I can help you out. Pking has alot of risks, but if you do it correctly, you can get great rewards. You need money to make money, and pking is a great example of that. Try not to pk unless you have about 5+ sets of what you want to pk in.

Mirage island - you need to be high leveled to enter there, and it is a pvp area. It isnt multi there, but there are still pkers that go there alot with teams. It is a big risk going there, but sometimes it has great rewards. You will need a dfs to kill most of the monsters, and some of them can hit through it anyway. If you want to go to mirage island, I suggest you bring your pk gear and inventory, and be ready for a fight. If you need, bring a buddy with you to protect you.[left]
Back to top Go down
Rawrrr17

PostSubject: Re: Money Making Guide by Wannaownyou.   Money Making Guide by Wannaownyou. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:19 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
kez

kez

PostSubject: Re: Money Making Guide by Wannaownyou.   Money Making Guide by Wannaownyou. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:05 pm

Still need 1million improvments.
Back to top Go down
Intouchable

PostSubject: Re: Money Making Guide by Wannaownyou.   Money Making Guide by Wannaownyou. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:43 pm

i give it 2/5 nice layout, but needs to be worked on hella alot more, there are tons of other way to earn money and items.
Back to top Go down
Devilaz

Devilaz

PostSubject: not bad   Money Making Guide by Wannaownyou. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:35 am

this guide isnt bad it will help the new players but its generaly common sense
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Money Making Guide by Wannaownyou.   Money Making Guide by Wannaownyou. Empty

Back to top Go down

Money Making Guide by Wannaownyou.
Page 1 of 1