Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

MUST READ MONEY MAKING GUIDE TO MAKING U RICH- M I S S ME

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
i hit ur ass

MUST READ MONEY MAKING GUIDE TO MAKING U RICH- M I S S  ME Empty
PostSubject: MUST READ MONEY MAKING GUIDE TO MAKING U RICH- M I S S ME   MUST READ MONEY MAKING GUIDE TO MAKING U RICH- M I S S  ME EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:02 am

oK many people spam me with questions about the following:
-How to make money
-How does zookeper work
-Wilderness/pk spots that u get lured 2 easily

HOW DO I MAKE THOSE LITTLE GOLD COINS??????????????????????????????????????????????????

IN THIS SERVER U START OFF WITH ONLY 900K, STRAIGHT AWAY U THINK OH NO ITS GONNA BE HARD TO GET MONEY, WELL UR WRONG, ITS AS SIMPLE AS 1,2,3 JUST FOLLOW THESE STEPS

1.Train your combat to lvl 61 by going pest control, this can be achieved quite easily due to the xp rates of 300-500kxp.Once you are lvl 61, i suggest asking some friends to come an help protect you once u go to ::war. its ok this is safe, u never lose things, and there is a glitch whch u can get 1k pvp points depending on what u bring. First do ::war, then loot, once u are about to die, when falling to the ground, click on any item on the floor and try to pick it up, you will receive 3 sets of 200+ pvp points. not bad eh...

2.This is pretty much spoon feeding you, go to pk telleports anc click the south one, taking you to mage arena, bring 15 superrestores, 10 monkfish and some nuby armour, kill thse mages with pro mage on at all times!! they drop mage books and wands that sell 5-10b!!!!!

3.go to pest control by clicking teleports 2 in the mage tab, keep doing pest control until u get 200 or 400 points and buy void or godsward sets, these are in high pk demand so merchant with ur own will
With zookeper, you gain points for every npc(non player creature), i suggest go to pesto control and kill the monsters for the points God Armor. - No these dont just drop from Clue Scrolls, But from a Monster aswell! Yes the Angry bear at mirage island drops them! He is easy to kill and has not much HP! ITs in a PK area tho so be Carefull!

5.Dragon Full Helms. - Mithril Dragons at Slayer tower drop these, Bring a Antifire Shield and pray melee. This is a PK area so be carefull!

6.GodSwords and SaraSwords. - Ok i do not recodment trying to solo this but you can if you like. General Graador drops all these. My Guide for him is on another post because he is considered a boss.

7. Runes - Grab 10m and head over to the shops, Buy all - Death, Blood, Earth, Water, Astral. Certain amounts of these in bulk are extremely valuable! 2k Blood 4k Death and 6k Waters together are about 500m!

8. Trimmed Armor Sets ( Premium Members Only) - Go to the Premium Shop and buy out all Black, Adamant and Rune trimmed armor, These sell for a hell of a lot and only cost a few k to buy! (Rune costs about 2m a set) but still, You can sell a set of black T and G for about 500m each, Adamant about 250m each and rune for max cash!

9. Rings! - Berserker, Seer and Archer rings can sell for 10-15m each and only cost 10k in Prem shop! Merch these for huge profits!

10. Saradomin Brews - These can be solt up to 10m each and are easier then expected to get ahold of, Simply make them through the herblore skill, When your 60 herblore, Use a Vial and a Toadflax Herb together to make a Saradomin brew (4)! Toadflax and vials can be bought at 2m each.

THe rewards include
LOW- 500 points
-whips
-cash
-dharocks peices
-FG mauls and other nub items

MEDIUM- 1k points
-DHarocks
-Robin sets
-Cash
-D bOWS

High
-CASH
-AGS
-Dragon set

NOW ARE U FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF BEING LURED INTO PVP

HERES PLACES THAT ARE CONFUSED WITH PVP

GODWARS IS PVP
AND KALPHITE QUEEN IS PVP(HOLE NEXT TO THE BAANK IN LUMBY)
EDGE IS PVP (SOME PARTS ARE)
PITS IS PVP
MIRAGE ISLAND IS PVP

thanks for taking the time to view this

by BY M_I_S_S__Me

Last edited by i hit ur ass on Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
i hit ur ass

PostSubject: ?   MUST READ MONEY MAKING GUIDE TO MAKING U RICH- M I S S  ME EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:03 am

i knowthis is brief but i was tired and couldnt think, il update when im up 2 it
Back to top Go down
pwntang

pwntang

PostSubject: making you rich   MUST READ MONEY MAKING GUIDE TO MAKING U RICH- M I S S  ME EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:38 pm

nice guide 5/5
Back to top Go down
made2skill

made2skill

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ MONEY MAKING GUIDE TO MAKING U RICH- M I S S ME   MUST READ MONEY MAKING GUIDE TO MAKING U RICH- M I S S  ME EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:39 pm

One thing I got to say,
You bit off other Money making Guides.
So i give 8/10. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ MONEY MAKING GUIDE TO MAKING U RICH- M I S S ME   MUST READ MONEY MAKING GUIDE TO MAKING U RICH- M I S S  ME Empty

Back to top Go down

MUST READ MONEY MAKING GUIDE TO MAKING U RICH- M I S S ME
Page 1 of 1