Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

money making guide

Go down 
+5
Pure Hell
i am z
i am myself
x0xvoidx0x
kaboobz
9 posters

this guide any good?
yes it helps alot
money making guide Vote_lcap236%money making guide Vote_rcap2
 36% [ 4 ]
no it sucks
money making guide Vote_lcap218%money making guide Vote_rcap2
 18% [ 2 ]
phr33 st00f pl0x?
money making guide Vote_lcap29%money making guide Vote_rcap2
 9% [ 1 ]
its ok
 9% [ 1 ]
add more methods
money making guide Vote_lcap218%money making guide Vote_rcap2
 18% [ 2 ]
ily boobz:P
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
kaboobz

money making guide Empty
PostSubject: money making guide   money making guide EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:32 am

1-:merching: Buying vial of waters at catherby and sell to players they will pay good and now catherby is safe zone and pkers cant slow ur money making, buying bars for smithers at skilling place, if ur premium you can buy furys and zerker rings from premium shop and sell to players
2-:looting at war easy starting money for newcomers if you do this wear best armor you can and do ::war and start looting barrows and anything good you find sometimes even godswords
3-:killing monsters for good items. good monsters for this are: bandos boss at godwars, it drops all godswords and saraswords but its pretty hard to kill, zamorak,saradomin and guthix mages at mage arena, they drop master wands and mage's books use protect from magic prayer, kbd dfs or antifire shield needed and lunar healing spells are good, drops ranger boots and hats godswords:zamorak and armadyl and bandos chests, sea troll at mirage island drops enchanted need dfs or antifire shield but there is pkers pretty often, spirit beast use magic attacks from war away. drops zgs and ags ranger botos and hats and change of geting vesta longsword and statius hammer spirit beast is sometimes safe area and sometimes pvp dont go kill beast when its wildy if u dont have friends protecting you there,dagannoth rex, drops bgs and clue scrolls,mithril dragon:drops dfh(dragon fullhelm)need dfs or antifire shield, elfs at island drops crystal shields and crystal bows use protect from range prayer, angry bear at mriage island drops sara guthix and zammy items alot pkers, and you get npc points from killing monsters and you can get good items with the points when u talk to zoo keeper
4-:pking, nothing much to say about that works for some ppl and you can buy items with your pk points and sell the items note:high lvls risk usually more than low lvls when ur high lvl you can make more or lose more and if ur "welfarer" you dont lose much but can get much Very Happy
5-:crafting its pretty slow money but you can get ur first couple m this way
6-:thiefing start pickpoceting at train you get there when u click bugs at home and move to stalls when ur 30thiefing
7-::barrows idk much about this i havent done it but you can try and sell the barrows items to players
8-: begging high levels to give u items ( i dont recommend this but you can try it if you want to)
9-: get rich friends Twisted Evil and ask them to give items later when they get to know you
10-: get armadyll legs and wear them on female character and do cry emote infront of some1 then say: thats 1ags, pay up (i got 4ags this way rofl) cheers
11-:pest controll you can get godsword sets and void sets with points and you cant lose ur items while doing it
12-:buying "barrage runes" from shop and sell to players for loads of money
hope this guide helped you lol!
and one more method: mass pm saitan pure: give me phr333 st00f pl0x
pics coming mayby when we get accounts back

Last edited by kaboobz on Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
x0xvoidx0x

x0xvoidx0x

money making guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: money making guide   money making guide EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:57 am

lol u got frogot pest controll get points and talk to zoo keeper .you get like 20 mil and some other stuff
Back to top Go down
i am myself

money making guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: money making guide   money making guide EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:00 am

i dont think spirit beast solo is good for money, its actually a good way to loose money. every time you step foot in there you get piled in a non safe zone. then you go there when its safe and after 1 kill it goes back to non safe, and you get pile again. thus loosing billions of coins in barrage runes and ahrims.
Back to top Go down
kaboobz

money making guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: money making guide   money making guide EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 1:01 pm

you dont lose ur items at sb if you have friends Very Happy
Back to top Go down
i am z

money making guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: money making guide   money making guide EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 6:32 pm

It's a pretty good guide Kaboobz.
Back to top Go down
Pure Hell

money making guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: money making guide   money making guide EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:59 am

Just wondering how to get to mage arena, i allways get confused between the one near Mage Bank and the one near Al-Karid duel arena...
What one are you refering to? Razz
Back to top Go down
Nuno

Nuno

money making guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: money making guide   money making guide EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:57 pm

dude put spaces between ea method and colour writing in...mkae it look better and easier to read
Back to top Go down
kez

kez

money making guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: money making guide   money making guide EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:23 pm

Nice guide, needs a few nips and tucks tho, check out my guide. Smile

- k3z
Back to top Go down
aznkid24

aznkid24

money making guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: money making guide   money making guide EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:27 pm

lmao yea nice
Back to top Go down
Rawrrr17

money making guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: money making guide   money making guide EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:54 pm

i agree to nuno, kinda hard to read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

money making guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: money making guide   money making guide Empty

Back to top Go down

money making guide
Page 1 of 1