Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)

Go down 
+13
Pure Hell
fanta grape
Nuno
gtakingrules
i am z
stanoo
kelly
str dude
Napkin
forgoten emo
rares plawks
G E R T
i am myself
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
i am myself

my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 12:30 pm

it honestly doesnt mater who started flaming, they both flamed. they are both just as guiilty.
Back to top Go down
stanoo

stanoo

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 12:36 pm

yeah i understand that, what i was trying to say that is everyone is blaming Str dude for it..saying he's bad staff cuz he was flaming but no one seems to be saying its sebastians fault too..
Back to top Go down
i am myself

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:08 pm

well a moderator isnt suppost to flame period. there is no pointing fingers.
Back to top Go down
stanoo

stanoo

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:06 pm

well it's not his fault he doesn't take shit like everyone else.
Back to top Go down
i am z

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:05 pm

Regardless of their title, moderators are just players like the rest of us. If we can get carried away and flame people, then it's not impossible for the same thing to happen to them.
Back to top Go down
elfredo8

PostSubject: hm   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:29 pm

u know u have a good point but i think if u have a prob with staff u need 2 post proof leave it at that u need 2 show alittle repect for staff reguardless who flamed who and no staff shouldnt be flamin but it does happen like i am z says they can only take so much shit like the rest of us but u gotta realize all the shit they have 2 put up with on the chatbox show think bout that before u pass jugment u know try showin a little repect for staff when u do have a prob post it leave it at that it will save a lot of prob in the future thats all i have 2 say sry bout the grammer was in hurry hope this helps peace
Back to top Go down
i am myself

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 7:40 pm

ur right str dude doesnt take shit like alot of people, but neither do i. thats why im posting this.
Back to top Go down
i am myself

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:57 am

i dont give 2 fucks about what staff will do to me because i posted this. like i said before, I HAVE NO REGRETS
Back to top Go down
gtakingrules

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:01 am

Wow. I agree with you on all of those staffs but there's a difference... G E R T is a legend!!!!

Yeah, well that's it really. I think it's good that someone is standing up and saying what they think abut staff members. coz some of them are kniving, manipulative little pricks, who need to grow some pubes and get a life.

OFF TOPIC: check my mod app: https://jinrake.forumotion.com/moderator-f11/gtakingrules-application-form-for-moderator-position-ingame-t2466.htm#19749
Back to top Go down
i am myself

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:08 am

thanks bro. btw nice word choices, kicks ass :O
Back to top Go down
Nuno

Nuno

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:54 pm

i agree with all that...apart part off strdude? it hinks hes a pretty good xat box mod...he just flames back...i wud to l0l

but this thread made me lol in real....speak your mind...i love this thread lol
Back to top Go down
fanta grape

fanta grape

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:17 pm

Guys, I don't think this post is a very good idea because I really wouldn't want to see you
all get in trouble over this. Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu285/chrisysnow/modbanner.jp
Pure Hell

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:50 pm

I agree, and i have my own views on the reasons liala got mod. Very Happy
But all the ones you like i like too, and i find Napkin's comment about "You probably deserved it" ignorant, find out what you did and change, be a man...
Back to top Go down
Napkin

Napkin

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:56 pm

you haven't seen him on xat I guess.
Back to top Go down
Nuno

Nuno

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:24 am

in my opininon they need to redo the whoole xat box....they all sucks and pick favrioutes...like yesterday

fucking pro kept flaming me and holy for ageeeeeeeeeeeeees. so we say 1 thing back and get a 3hr ban and holy gets a 2hr ban wat does fucking pro does? after spamming xat with flame.....a kick saying dont flame like wtf.......this was from forgotten emo.....talk about faaair l0l
Back to top Go down
fanta grape

fanta grape

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:44 pm

Guys, I think what this guy wants is for you guys to post what you guys think also.
Back to top Go down
i am myself

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:49 pm

yeah Very Happy btw thanks fanta for re- opening the thread i forgot all about it :S
Back to top Go down
skate2

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:18 pm

hey bro epic post i totally agree with youi know im just your irl friend but even if i didnt know you i would completely agree. peace
Back to top Go down
fanta grape

fanta grape

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:19 pm

Anytime I am Myself. Razz
Back to top Go down
oops u dead

oops u dead

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:42 pm

same shit with napkin. kicks me makes me guest bans me. while his lil clan mate buddy is flaming and spamming forgoten bans and napkin keeps unbanning so dont talk nuno >:]
Back to top Go down
Toxic SKillz`

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:53 pm

Even though I come on to talk to people This whole thread is true,Liala is the most failed mod tbh Kelly is just a mod on xat *she used to be in-game dunno how she got on xat considering she abused -.-?* but she's cool.

Forgoten emo-good mod

Holydark-good mod

Liala-failed mod

Exodus-Inactive

Napkin-just a dick

Chair-...wtf? who the hell is chair lmfao

Fante grape-good mod

Mel-inactive*wtf? is she still an admin?*

Jim-inactive

Ac-inactive

Jinrake-inactive
Back to top Go down
Napkin

Napkin

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:00 pm

Say it to my face punkass.
Back to top Go down
oops u dead

oops u dead

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:05 pm

Exactly his point napkin.

Nice attitude toward people.

If something bother's you count to 10 then talk.

So dont flame people if you wouldent like to be flamed.

And dont ban them for flaming you when you deserve it.

See if we can settle this without flaming trying that now.
Back to top Go down
fanta grape

fanta grape

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 5:20 pm

Well, I don't think anyone should really flame on here it's just other players opinions on what
they think about staff. =/
Back to top Go down
Nuno

Nuno

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 5:22 pm

stfu oops...napkin is 1 miilion times better than forgotte emo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next