Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

RE: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
E M M U N3

RE:  my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) Empty
PostSubject: RE: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   RE:  my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:39 pm

This, is my own upload of what i think personally MYSELF!
Do not spam me with hatemail.

Quote :
well heres my thoughts of some of the staff members of pvp planet. but before i start, jinrake you pretty much fucked up on your decisions of who got staff.

liala - youra good moderator, and a bad one all at the same time. sometimes you can be an asshole and abuse your powers yet you can be so nice at times. i guess you muted me for no good reason really got me pissed off at you (this is just what i think of you).

(soon to be moderator) napkin - your a complete asshole, in every aspect of you. not much to say about you, your a fuck up to this game.

mod ali - your aslo, a complete asshole. i can sit here and tell you everyone you have talked shit to, but i would be here all day long. (just to sum it up you have talked shit to everyone.)

fanta grape - i have no idea why your not an admin, your so helpful and by far the nicest person i have met in this game. words cant describe how helpfull and nice you are. (pretty much it)

str dude - your the worst abuser i have seen. i hope you see this part.. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

kelly - your nice and cool at times but just recently you started sucking up to napkin, and letting him get ali to ban, and un ban over and over again. YOUR STUPID.

exodus - haha your pretty cool to talk to but you got pissed off at me for no apparent reason today, id like to know why.

And thats pretty much it, my thoughts on some of the pvp planet staff. id like you to comment even if ts just a hate comment because i "dissed" your friend or you. i also want to hear other peoples opinions on the staff or focus on just 1 person. for the future i wont engage you in a argument because i posted this, i have no regrets. im sure i will get alot of "your just a plain fucking retard" shit like i would usually get, or some asshole that doesnt like me posting stupid crap about me. ill be sure to "lol" at it because its so pointless

*Liala*

You, kicked me from the chatbox when we were 'Joking'
but i forgot you dont laugh at anything. You'r allways 'serious'
I bet on a friday night when your going out partying 'Other Girls: Hahahahaha You: What's so funny?.

*Mod Ali*
Dont know you.

*Fanta Grape*
Probally one of the most 'decent' staff's.
When you say something on the forums you'l get it DONE, thier and then unlike some people.

*Str Dude*
Wanker. End off.

*Kelly*
Dont know you.

*Exodus*
You, seem to 'ignore' and send me 'hate' when im asking you something.

*Jinrake*
You 'hate' me.

*Holydark*
You, ignored me when i tell you things all the time.
Like when thier was 3 dupers at edge.
'Stfu im PKing.'
I thought being a moderator was more important that PKing?
Back to top Go down
i am myself

PostSubject: Re: RE: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   RE:  my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:58 pm

this is what i wanted, more people posting thier thoughts on the staff. good job bro
Back to top Go down
E M M U N3

PostSubject: Re: RE: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   RE:  my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:59 pm

No problems mate, the truth doesent hurt does it?
Back to top Go down
Napkin

Napkin

PostSubject: Re: RE: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   RE:  my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:06 pm

I don't remember being an asshole to you and If i was you probably deserved it.

I don't know why you think I'm a soon to be mod bc I'm pretty sure I'm not

this was all from XAT

In game i help people and never break rules.

Loss.
Back to top Go down
E M M U N3

PostSubject: Re: RE: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   RE:  my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:10 pm

Don't flood the page cussing me.
If you can see the topic is called 'RE:'
So i DIDNT make the topic in the first place.
Back to top Go down
smd bitc

PostSubject: Re: RE: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   RE:  my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 4:05 pm

funny ass hell smd bitch ass wanker talking shit about all the staff, hope u get banned for life
Back to top Go down
fanta grape

fanta grape

PostSubject: Re: RE: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   RE:  my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 4:10 pm

Guys, he cant get banned, muted etc for this at all. He is not flaming our staff players he
is saying what he thinks about them buy wow I Am Myself calm down man I don't want anyone
or you to get in trouble over this. Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu285/chrisysnow/modbanner.jp
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   RE:  my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) Empty

Back to top Go down

RE: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)
Page 1 of 1