Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)

Go down 
+13
Pure Hell
fanta grape
Nuno
gtakingrules
i am z
stanoo
kelly
str dude
Napkin
forgoten emo
rares plawks
G E R T
i am myself
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
i am myself

my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) Empty
PostSubject: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:27 pm

well heres my thoughts of some of the staff members of pvp planet. but before i start, jinrake you pretty much fucked up on your decisions of who got staff.

liala - youra good moderator, and a bad one all at the same time. sometimes you can be an asshole and abuse your powers yet you can be so nice at times. i guess you muted me for no good reason really got me pissed off at you (this is just what i think of you).

(chatbox mod) napkin - your a complete asshole, in every aspect of you. not much to say about you, your a fuck up to this game.

mod ali - your aslo, a complete asshole. i can sit here and tell you everyone you have talked shit to, but i would be here all day long. (just to sum it up you have talked shit to everyone.)

fanta grape - i have no idea why your not an admin, your so helpful and by far the nicest person i have met in this game. words cant describe how helpfull and nice you are. (pretty much it)

str dude - your the worst abuser i have seen. i hope you see this part.. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

kelly - your nice and cool at times but just recently you started sucking up to napkin, and letting him get ali to ban, and un ban over and over again. YOUR STUPID.

exodus - haha your pretty cool to talk to but you got pissed off at me for no apparent reason today, id like to know why.

holydark - you, just like fanta grape are a nice a helpful moderator, i hope you become admin soon you really deserve it.

forgoten emo - i also, do like you very much your nice and helpful, although you have had your share of fights with people i think you deserve admin also. good luck

(former co owner) rares plawks - i barely know you, but i feel that i should STILL talk about you. from what i have seen from you your a nice person. but just like all other staff members you have abused your powers, i guess you just were unlucky and got caught. i think you deserve another shot (as moderator this time) so i give you a goodluck on getting staff back.

And thats pretty much it, my thoughts on some of the pvp planet staff. id like you to comment even if its just a hate comment because i "dissed" your friend or you. i also want to hear other peoples opinions on the staff or focus on just 1 person. for the future i wont engage you in a argument because i posted this, i have no regrets. im sure i will get alot of "your just a plain fucking retard" shit like i would usually get, or some asshole that doesnt like me posting stupid crap about me. ill be sure to "lol" at it because its so pointless

Last edited by i am myself on Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:08 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
elfredo8

PostSubject: wow just wow   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:48 pm

i dont think i have ever seen a post like this and hey i tot agree with u on a point alot of staff are abusers but makin a post like this is just gonna put your self in a bigger hole m8 tbh if u have a prob with staff u need 2 catch them in the act cause this ant gonna get u know were but cause more probs for your self but wow u got some balls just remeber u need 2 repect staff no matr wat if u have prob with staff u need 2 send mesg u jai this ant the way so i guess i agree but disagree at same time gl and maybe gf
Back to top Go down
i am myself

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:56 pm

this is just my thoughts on the staff. i dont care if i get in trouble for this to be honest.
Back to top Go down
G E R T

G E R T

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:07 am

Im not even at the list Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.jinrake.com/
i am myself

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:25 am

its just some staff i encounter everyday, i dont see you that often to talk about gert Sad
Back to top Go down
G E R T

G E R T

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:31 am

Soo..

that means that im gud Very Happy?Razz
Back to top Go down
i am myself

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:31 am

i would consider you a good person gert, though i havent talked to you lately.
Back to top Go down
rares plawks

rares plawks

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:41 am

im gonner agree,
HOLYDARK, GERTJAH, FORGOTEN EMO, LIALA,
should stick as mod's & the rest not be staff because the extra staff might get around to abusing other's &
im gonner post my own TOPIC on any staff i'll be watching every single one, because i hated abuser's myself.
i did abuse when i was co- & yes i regret it now.
because if i didn't i'd still be the same as i was befor.

- Rares Plawks? ;]
Back to top Go down
i am myself

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:49 am

Thank you for admitting to abusing (most staff will tell me to shutup and leave them alone) as a co- and YES i want you to post what you think about staff ect. because i feel people sit there and let staff abuse them over and over again (i know it happens to me) and it just has to stop.
Back to top Go down
forgoten emo

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:56 pm

Does this mean you like me Smile
Back to top Go down
i am myself

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:16 pm

i do like you emo, your a good moderator Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Napkin

Napkin

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:10 pm

I don't remember being an asshole to you and If i was you probably deserved it.

I don't know why you think I'm a soon to be mod bc I'm pretty sure I'm not

this was all from XAT

In game i help people and never break rules.

Loss.
Back to top Go down
i am myself

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:40 pm

napkin you dont help people in game, thats bull shit and you know it. your a chatbox moderator and a complete asshole to about everyone.
Back to top Go down
i am myself

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 4:50 pm

for all you people reading NOW this is not my original post. i am adding more staff members to my 'list' and adding more on to what i have already said about staff. and I DONT CARE if i get banned or ip banned for this i am going to speak my mind no matter what the cost is. Thank You
Back to top Go down
str dude

str dude

PostSubject: ur a noob   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 6:07 pm

how come you talk all this shit? I already apologized to the people i talked shit 2...like u need to sit down and take a chill pill instead of flaming every single staff....
Back to top Go down
i am myself

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 6:21 pm

i just got banned from chatbox when i was afk no reason why, i suspect its you but heres my respons to your comment. im just speaking my mind. "dude you need to take a chill pill" obviously you do if you ban me in chatbox for something i say in a post, grow up a bit.
Back to top Go down
i am myself

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 8:28 pm

(bumped up)
Back to top Go down
G E R T

G E R T

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:06 am

Heyz but erm rares

Im not MOD Very Happy
Im admin Surprised!
Back to top Go down
kelly

kelly

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:20 am

ILU2
Back to top Go down
stanoo

stanoo

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:24 am

Mod ali has never even spoke to me, so your wrong there, and ermm..
why the fuck does everyone hate Str dude? seriously...i think he's a good chatbox staff member, just cuz he doesn't take shit like most of the staff do everyone hates him.
You can't say he's a bad staff, he flames back, like all staff should. you can't expect to flame someone and not get it back, then go cry on forums to Jai like you all fucking do.
Back to top Go down
i am myself

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:56 am

he cried in the chatbx because i said something about him, i dont even talk back to him and he bans me. he needs to grow the fuck up. and BTW he abused his power, some kid posted proof of it.
Back to top Go down
i am z

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:03 am

I think everybody should grow the fuck up. It seems like everybody on this server has been acting like a dam 9-year-old for the past few weeks. Quit your bitching and play the damn game. Yeah, some mods abuse. Private server mods have always abused, and they always will. Bitching about it won't do anything to change that. It'll just put you out there as a target. If your gonna be pointing out the abusers, there gonna be looking for reasons to get you out of here so they can keep abusing. Der der der.
Back to top Go down
i am myself

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:07 am

im just saying my thoughts, if your going to actually sit here and bitch about me saying something, then you need to sit the fuck down.
Back to top Go down
i am myself

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 12:18 pm

(bumped up due to lack of replies)
Back to top Go down
stanoo

stanoo

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 12:27 pm

yeah it was sebastian who posted the proof, proof my arse, he went flaming for no reason, he started it, str dude flamed back, and seb wen crying.
his fault.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)   my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself) Empty

Back to top Go down

my thoughts on the pvp staff (by i am myself)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next