Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

BEST GODWARS GUIDE OUT! :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kez

kez

BEST GODWARS GUIDE OUT! :) Empty
PostSubject: BEST GODWARS GUIDE OUT! :)   BEST GODWARS GUIDE OUT! :) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:31 pm

Ok ok lets start at the begining, I do godwars a very lot, Ern my cash from it and generally enjoy it. Recently i have found people entering godwards, And failing badly, I saw another godwars guide and i thought it was good but it didnt show the some tips and tricks i have found and i thought id make a Guide to show you how easy GWD could really be!

Suggested amount of players? = 3
Suggested combat level? = 110 + with group or 126 solo.
Suggested Food? = Sara brews (4) x 14.
Suggested Pots? 1 Super attack (3), 1 Super Strength (3), Super Restore Potion (4) x 10.
Suggested Weapons? Whip and Dragon claws.
Suggested Armor? Full void, Fury Amulet, Berserker Ring, Dragon Boots, Barrows Gloves, Fire Cape, Rune Defender / Dragonfire Sheild.

How to get to General Graador? First of, Get your armor on, And whip (no claws), And teleport to Godwars, Protect melee and attack the Saradomin Wizards untill you get 20 killcount, I find the best inventory is 4 Super Restore, and rest manata rays for this part. Be aware this is a Pk area and Pkers frequently come here so its best to go with a group for protection. Once you and your conpanions have acuired the 20 killcount needed to enter, head south, to the 'Stairs', All your crew must pray Melee, and use Piety, And climb the stairs into Graador's domain.

Once the first person enter's, Graador runs for you, You must all kill him as quickly as possible, If you dont kill him quick enough, He will regenerate his HP quicker then you can kill him. He will do a spell at random, What will hit every player within a few yards of him. This spell works quite strangly, but i think i found a pattern to its max hit, 1 player = 15, 2 players = 30, 3 players - 45, and so on, I would not suggest bringing any more then 3 players to him because of this spell.

Once Graador is dead, It will take 5-10seconds for his loot to appear, Turn all prayer off quickly and everyone must run to the area were you first enter'd (far away from Graagor's Respawn point!).

Some handy tips? Your Sara brews have a small glitch, When two (1) doses are combined, It creates a (4) dose, those 2 free doses come in handily with this boss! Dragon Claw Special attack is much better then Ags for bandos because it hits him very highly very often unlike the Ags what dos'nt hit often or very high on Graador.

I WILL UPLOAD THE VIDEO SOON! :-)

Special thanks to - Dieties and Liala for help with the trip.
Back to top Go down
stanoo

stanoo

PostSubject: Re: BEST GODWARS GUIDE OUT! :)   BEST GODWARS GUIDE OUT! :) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:35 pm

wow very nice and detailed guide =p
will help me out alot, thanks!
Back to top Go down
kez

kez

PostSubject: Re: BEST GODWARS GUIDE OUT! :)   BEST GODWARS GUIDE OUT! :) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:04 pm

Bump Smile
Back to top Go down
kez

kez

PostSubject: Re: BEST GODWARS GUIDE OUT! :)   BEST GODWARS GUIDE OUT! :) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:22 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
kez

kez

PostSubject: Re: BEST GODWARS GUIDE OUT! :)   BEST GODWARS GUIDE OUT! :) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 3:44 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
kez

kez

PostSubject: Re: BEST GODWARS GUIDE OUT! :)   BEST GODWARS GUIDE OUT! :) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:47 pm

Cmon guys Wink
Back to top Go down
Cetrex

PostSubject: Re: BEST GODWARS GUIDE OUT! :)   BEST GODWARS GUIDE OUT! :) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:16 pm

with full dh its wayyyy easier
Back to top Go down
rangeupur

rangeupur

PostSubject: Re: BEST GODWARS GUIDE OUT! :)   BEST GODWARS GUIDE OUT! :) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:21 pm

Nice guide, I give it a 5/5. I only have 1 suggestion for if your going to gwd. When trying to get your 20 killcount, equipt full Dh, and start to kill them. When u get to about 5 hp, put your melee protection on, but no lower than 5 hp, because 5 is their max hit. The dharok will hit very high on them, and will make the 20 kills much faster.
Back to top Go down
illusi0n

illusi0n

PostSubject: Re: BEST GODWARS GUIDE OUT! :)   BEST GODWARS GUIDE OUT! :) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:22 pm

untill some1 come s up ang ags k0s u lol
Back to top Go down
rangeupur

rangeupur

PostSubject: Re: BEST GODWARS GUIDE OUT! :)   BEST GODWARS GUIDE OUT! :) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:25 pm

Well, yeah, but thats y you should bring a group with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEST GODWARS GUIDE OUT! :)   BEST GODWARS GUIDE OUT! :) Empty

Back to top Go down

BEST GODWARS GUIDE OUT! :)
Page 1 of 1