Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

a guide how to train cooking --> first read the fishing guide, so u know how im doing it.

Go down 
3 posters

do u like my guide for cooking?
yes
a guide how to train cooking --> first read the fishing guide, so u know how im doing it. Vote_lcap267%a guide how to train cooking --> first read the fishing guide, so u know how im doing it. Vote_rcap2
 67% [ 2 ]
no
a guide how to train cooking --> first read the fishing guide, so u know how im doing it. Vote_lcap233%a guide how to train cooking --> first read the fishing guide, so u know how im doing it. Vote_rcap2
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
x fire str x

x fire str x

a guide how to train cooking --> first read the fishing guide, so u know how im doing it. Empty
PostSubject: a guide how to train cooking --> first read the fishing guide, so u know how im doing it.   a guide how to train cooking --> first read the fishing guide, so u know how im doing it. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:46 pm

well, this is my cooking guide

cooking is pretty easy.

u just get the food from fishing (from my fishing guide) or u buy it from other players.

then go to the cooking range in catherby or falador and use the raw food on it! it cook automaticly your whole inventory! (to go to falador , tele to edgeville and run to fally Smile )

well, i hope it helped u much

plz comment if its a good guide or not and vote Smile

x fire str x
Back to top Go down
Pure Forever

Pure Forever

a guide how to train cooking --> first read the fishing guide, so u know how im doing it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a guide how to train cooking --> first read the fishing guide, so u know how im doing it.   a guide how to train cooking --> first read the fishing guide, so u know how im doing it. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 1:13 pm

Wow dankje voor deze guide :p
Back to top Go down
x fire str x

x fire str x

PostSubject: Re: a guide how to train cooking --> first read the fishing guide, so u know how im doing it.   a guide how to train cooking --> first read the fishing guide, so u know how im doing it. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 11:10 pm

np, btw, plz check other guides and say if there is to need anymore guides Smile
Back to top Go down
i rulez i

i rulez i

PostSubject: k   a guide how to train cooking --> first read the fishing guide, so u know how im doing it. EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:59 am

Other guide of yours. Once again add pictures to your guides but this helped me a bit. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a guide how to train cooking --> first read the fishing guide, so u know how im doing it.   a guide how to train cooking --> first read the fishing guide, so u know how im doing it. Empty

Back to top Go down

a guide how to train cooking --> first read the fishing guide, so u know how im doing it.
Page 1 of 1