Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

a guide how to train herblore --> first read the farming guide that i made, so u know how im doing.

Go down 
2 posters

do u like my guide for farming?
yes
a guide how to train herblore --> first read the farming guide that i made, so u know how im doing. Vote_lcap250%a guide how to train herblore --> first read the farming guide that i made, so u know how im doing. Vote_rcap2
 50% [ 2 ]
no
a guide how to train herblore --> first read the farming guide that i made, so u know how im doing. Vote_lcap250%a guide how to train herblore --> first read the farming guide that i made, so u know how im doing. Vote_rcap2
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
x fire str x

x fire str x

a guide how to train herblore --> first read the farming guide that i made, so u know how im doing. Empty
PostSubject: a guide how to train herblore --> first read the farming guide that i made, so u know how im doing.   a guide how to train herblore --> first read the farming guide that i made, so u know how im doing. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:27 pm

well, this is my herblore guide,

to train herblore, u need very much vials of waters, and very much herbs.

u can get the herbs at the training area, near the crafting shop, or like i said in my farming guide, use the herbs u got from the seeds from farming.

use the herbs on the vials and u will get herblore xp.

its pretty fast if u got the stuff, but its hard to get, best way to get is buy from players who waste their time on getting that stuff Smile

comment and vote if u like it or not and why not or why u do.

x fire str x
Back to top Go down
Pure Forever

Pure Forever

a guide how to train herblore --> first read the farming guide that i made, so u know how im doing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a guide how to train herblore --> first read the farming guide that i made, so u know how im doing.   a guide how to train herblore --> first read the farming guide that i made, so u know how im doing. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:29 pm

Nice guide, u helped me with training farming and herb with your guides so MANY THANKS Smile

~Pure Forever aka. Dr Tank
Back to top Go down
x fire str x

x fire str x

PostSubject: Re: a guide how to train herblore --> first read the farming guide that i made, so u know how im doing.   a guide how to train herblore --> first read the farming guide that i made, so u know how im doing. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:31 pm

nop Smile

x fire str x
Back to top Go down
Pure Forever

Pure Forever

PostSubject: Re: a guide how to train herblore --> first read the farming guide that i made, so u know how im doing.   a guide how to train herblore --> first read the farming guide that i made, so u know how im doing. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:34 pm

I Forgot to post some skills help me with Thieving, and smithing (were in previous post) and with mining. PLease Smile king

Back to top Go down
x fire str x

x fire str x

PostSubject: Re: a guide how to train herblore --> first read the farming guide that i made, so u know how im doing.   a guide how to train herblore --> first read the farming guide that i made, so u know how im doing. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:42 pm

ok, now going to make the mining guide Smile
Back to top Go down
Pure Forever

Pure Forever

PostSubject: Re: a guide how to train herblore --> first read the farming guide that i made, so u know how im doing.   a guide how to train herblore --> first read the farming guide that i made, so u know how im doing. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:45 pm

Thanks Smile

Back to top Go down
x fire str x

x fire str x

PostSubject: Re: a guide how to train herblore --> first read the farming guide that i made, so u know how im doing.   a guide how to train herblore --> first read the farming guide that i made, so u know how im doing. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:50 pm

np, mining guide done now Smile
Back to top Go down
Pure Forever

Pure Forever

PostSubject: Re: a guide how to train herblore --> first read the farming guide that i made, so u know how im doing.   a guide how to train herblore --> first read the farming guide that i made, so u know how im doing. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:52 pm

Smile thanks
Back to top Go down
x fire str x

x fire str x

PostSubject: Re: a guide how to train herblore --> first read the farming guide that i made, so u know how im doing.   a guide how to train herblore --> first read the farming guide that i made, so u know how im doing. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:55 pm

np, now going to start on firemaking and fletching guide Smile
Back to top Go down
Pure Forever

Pure Forever

PostSubject: Re: a guide how to train herblore --> first read the farming guide that i made, so u know how im doing.   a guide how to train herblore --> first read the farming guide that i made, so u know how im doing. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:56 pm

K ty
Back to top Go down
x fire str x

x fire str x

PostSubject: Re: a guide how to train herblore --> first read the farming guide that i made, so u know how im doing.   a guide how to train herblore --> first read the farming guide that i made, so u know how im doing. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:01 pm

np, the firemaking guide is done now, the fletching guide is for tomorow Smile have to go, bye Smile
Back to top Go down
Pure Forever

Pure Forever

PostSubject: Re: a guide how to train herblore --> first read the farming guide that i made, so u know how im doing.   a guide how to train herblore --> first read the farming guide that i made, so u know how im doing. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:05 pm

Bye and thx
Back to top Go down
x fire str x

x fire str x

PostSubject: Re: a guide how to train herblore --> first read the farming guide that i made, so u know how im doing.   a guide how to train herblore --> first read the farming guide that i made, so u know how im doing. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:06 pm

np Smile
Back to top Go down
Pure Forever

Pure Forever

PostSubject: Re: a guide how to train herblore --> first read the farming guide that i made, so u know how im doing.   a guide how to train herblore --> first read the farming guide that i made, so u know how im doing. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:07 pm

Smile ty again
Back to top Go down
x fire str x

x fire str x

PostSubject: Re: a guide how to train herblore --> first read the farming guide that i made, so u know how im doing.   a guide how to train herblore --> first read the farming guide that i made, so u know how im doing. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:27 pm

O.o, now going to make ur other guides Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a guide how to train herblore --> first read the farming guide that i made, so u know how im doing.   a guide how to train herblore --> first read the farming guide that i made, so u know how im doing. Empty

Back to top Go down

a guide how to train herblore --> first read the farming guide that i made, so u know how im doing.
Page 1 of 1