Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

DHAROKS PKING GUIDE by POLAND SORD

Go down 
+6
k 0 e s
t3h h01y 1
i am z
worked
copperhead
poland sord
10 posters
AuthorMessage
poland sord

poland sord

DHAROKS PKING GUIDE by POLAND SORD Empty
PostSubject: DHAROKS PKING GUIDE by POLAND SORD   DHAROKS PKING GUIDE by POLAND SORD EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:53 am

Ok, this guide is not for pures but it can be i think...

Ok to start pking with Dharoks you will need (full Dharoks) with defense cape (cause it looks kool) In your inventory you will need 300 of each vengenence runes, its a spell for lv 94 magic its lunar magick. YOu will also need and AGS armadyl god sword for long lol! . Oh yea and a full inventory of sara brews. Ok so now its time to PK. so when you pk try to get the person as low health as possible until he starts safing then get your ags out and spec him and boom KO if you dont KO him then keep doing spec then right when you do the ags spec sqitch to the great axe and that should be a boom KO

MY first guide so dont be mean =p ok ty for reading and good comments@!!@
Back to top Go down
copperhead

PostSubject: Re: DHAROKS PKING GUIDE by POLAND SORD   DHAROKS PKING GUIDE by POLAND SORD EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:21 am

pitures of inventory/ gear pl0x? Razz
Back to top Go down
worked

PostSubject: Re: DHAROKS PKING GUIDE by POLAND SORD   DHAROKS PKING GUIDE by POLAND SORD EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:18 pm

Tbh, In my eyes, You cant pk if you have to use dh and hope that it hit's high so you can try and get kill. Also Ags pking is shit to Try useing a dds like me. It's pro.
Back to top Go down
i am z

PostSubject: Re: DHAROKS PKING GUIDE by POLAND SORD   DHAROKS PKING GUIDE by POLAND SORD EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:33 pm

dds fails.
Back to top Go down
t3h h01y 1

PostSubject: lol   DHAROKS PKING GUIDE by POLAND SORD EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 9:57 pm

this guides retarded soz for meaness but seriouz get them low hp then boom ko lawllllll
funny this should be in some humour section x.x
gl pking:)
Back to top Go down
i am z

PostSubject: Re: DHAROKS PKING GUIDE by POLAND SORD   DHAROKS PKING GUIDE by POLAND SORD EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:26 am

I concur. Dharoks pking is a fail. It takes no talent, you just sit there and hope to get lucky.
Back to top Go down
k 0 e s

PostSubject: Re: DHAROKS PKING GUIDE by POLAND SORD   DHAROKS PKING GUIDE by POLAND SORD EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:38 am

dude you dont even know how to pk....so why make a guide for something your not good at??
Back to top Go down
MiGhty E IB o IN IX

PostSubject: Re: DHAROKS PKING GUIDE by POLAND SORD   DHAROKS PKING GUIDE by POLAND SORD EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:13 am

Meh can't give it more then a 3/5

1, No pictures
2, Defence cape xD? FireCape way better
Try add picture's and suggest people a firecape "just because a def cape looks cool" it not means its good :3

but still its good even when i don't preffer Verac/DH pking
Back to top Go down
LeGiT

PostSubject: Re: DHAROKS PKING GUIDE by POLAND SORD   DHAROKS PKING GUIDE by POLAND SORD EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:12 pm

Bad guide. But dont listen to k0es he doesnt kow how to pk. he just knows how to xlog. He sucks at pking he is a bitch.
Back to top Go down
rangeupur

rangeupur

PostSubject: Re: DHAROKS PKING GUIDE by POLAND SORD   DHAROKS PKING GUIDE by POLAND SORD EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:16 pm

You should make a video of you pking in dh so that people see what you should do. If you cant make a video, post some pictures, so people dont have to guess the inve.
Also, i completely agree that dh pking is a fail, and takes no skill, but pking with dh and a special weapon, like dds ( which is a complete fail ), d claws ( which also fails ), or AGS ( a dhers best friend ). If you use a special weapon, it takes more skill to pk.
Back to top Go down
range sp3cd

range sp3cd

PostSubject: Re: DHAROKS PKING GUIDE by POLAND SORD   DHAROKS PKING GUIDE by POLAND SORD EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:21 pm

Terrible guide, how is anyone gonna learn from this
Back to top Go down
http://www.ex-rendum.co.cc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DHAROKS PKING GUIDE by POLAND SORD   DHAROKS PKING GUIDE by POLAND SORD Empty

Back to top Go down

DHAROKS PKING GUIDE by POLAND SORD
Page 1 of 1