Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

Natefogle's mod application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Natefogle

Natefogle's mod application Empty
PostSubject: Natefogle''s mod application   Natefogle's mod application EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:54 am

NateFogle's mod application

Well i have been a mod on a few other servers and i had 2 of my own .

Some people are gonna laugh at this but i spend usually around 4-6 hours a day in-game helping people out.

well i'm 14 years old. I live in Michigan of U.S.A.
Well i have coded many of my own servers i am most experienced in coding java and i will accept any position available.
If i do get any position i will respect any and every person in this game.
I know most of the in-game codes and i wont abuse my powers (if i get some)
Just a piece of information for you all out there i stand behind any mods decision if it is logical and there is a reason for it
If this mod Application doesn't get accepted i am not gonna quit playing or anything it would b a learning experience for me

Thank-you everyone
-Natefogle
Back to top Go down
ax4i

PostSubject: Likes this   Natefogle's mod application EmptySun May 24, 2009 11:04 am

I think that Natefogle would be a great mod and he has helped me with many of the questions i have asked him.. He is a nice guy that would make
a great addition to the PVP Planet Team..! I support Natefogles 100%
Back to top Go down
ilovewee

PostSubject: hes awesome   Natefogle's mod application EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:26 pm

Nate would be an awesome mod.He helped me out alot even when i first started out and when i got hacked. Smile
Back to top Go down
rob n big

rob n big

PostSubject: Re: Natefogle's mod application   Natefogle's mod application EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:48 pm

so far no say more things u would do to the server.
Back to top Go down
http://robandbig.smfforfree.com/
Natefogle

PostSubject: Re: Natefogle's mod application   Natefogle's mod application EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:04 am

thank you rob and big for your input
what i plan on doing for the server is making sure everything stays fair and i have an idea on how 2 stop duping
i can help code in new weapons and items if jinrake needs helps with it
i think some new items needed r like zuriels and stuff like and vestas and statius armors
o and another thing i think would b a great addition to this would be the ability for admins to take off a mute
i say this because last night i was helping a mod with in-game codes (johntheman23) and he muted me by accident or no i don't know what happened
but i think it would be a great addition to having admins having the ability to unmute before 48 hours
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Natefogle's mod application   Natefogle's mod application Empty

Back to top Go down

Natefogle's mod application
Page 1 of 1