Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

S P L A S Hs Mod Application! :)

Go down 
+2
evo pure
S P L A S H
6 posters
AuthorMessage
S P L A S H

S P L A S H

S P L A S Hs Mod Application! :) Empty
PostSubject: S P L A S Hs Mod Application! :)   S P L A S Hs Mod Application! :) EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:31 am

S P L A S Hs Mod Application! Smile

Dear PVP Planet Players,

For those who don't know me my Ingame Name is "S P L A S H." I am currently trying to run for Moderator, because i love to help out, and i love to punish those who break the rules, to make PVP Planet the best Runescape Private Server, on the internet. I'll do the best i can, to achieve that. I will help out, those who are in need, and answer all those Questions that the other Staff, couldn't get around the answer. Well, please read the rest on my Mod Application, and please vote me for Mod! Very Happy

Thanks,

Splash
----------

About Me:

Name: Nick
Ingame Name: S P L A S H
Hours Online/Day: 3-5

Why do i want to be a Mod?
-----

I would like to be a Mod on "PVP Planet" because i love to help people out, it looks like Jinrake, and the other Admins need help answering all those Questions, since they can't be doing all at once. Mod, is a very big thing for me, i've never been Mod before. I would catch those whom break the rules. Well, that's all i really have to say for this Question. Smile

Would i be able to make a change to PVP Planet?
-----

Yes, i actually do think i could make a change to "PVP Planet" i would make sure all those Questions, you have would be answered. All those people who break the rules, wouldn't get away with it, and they will get the punishment they deserve. I'll do my best, to make PVP Planet, the best Runescape Private Server, on the Internet.

What will you do for this Server?
-----

I will do the best i can, for this Server. I will be answering those questions that you have asked, catch those Abusers, and i can also loan a hand to Jinrake, with any coding of the Server/Website. I will make sure that there won't be any scamming, duping, glitching, ect. I will work hard, to suceed the rank of a Moderator.

Well, that's all i could think of to say, so please vote me for Mod. You will appreciate it! Smile

Back to top Go down
evo pure

PostSubject: Re: S P L A S Hs Mod Application! :)   S P L A S Hs Mod Application! :) EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:57 pm

you should really vote. splash helps people out jsut like me so please vote her...
i vote for you--
i hope to see a silver crown soon!
Back to top Go down
S P L A S H

S P L A S H

PostSubject: Reply   S P L A S Hs Mod Application! :) EmptySat May 09, 2009 4:00 pm

Hey,

Thanks, for voting for me. Smile I'm a guy, btw. Have a great day!

Thanks,

S P L A S H
Back to top Go down
rob n big

rob n big

PostSubject: Re: S P L A S Hs Mod Application! :)   S P L A S Hs Mod Application! :) EmptySat May 09, 2009 4:23 pm

im not sure but maybe Smile?
Back to top Go down
http://robandbig.smfforfree.com/
S P L A S H

S P L A S H

PostSubject: Reply.   S P L A S Hs Mod Application! :) EmptySat May 09, 2009 4:25 pm

Hey,

Oh, well. I hope you say yes, because i will do my best as Mod. Have a great day! Smile

Thanks,

S P L A S H
Back to top Go down
spec ur ass

PostSubject: vote for s p l a s h   S P L A S Hs Mod Application! :) EmptySat May 09, 2009 4:47 pm

u got my vote, but how do i vote Embarassed i got some helpers to vote for you if they approve
Back to top Go down
S P L A S H

S P L A S H

PostSubject: Reply.   S P L A S Hs Mod Application! :) EmptySat May 09, 2009 4:49 pm

Hey,

I think you just post here, and say that you vote for me. Btw, thanks for the vote, and all your help. Have a great day!

Thanks,

S P L A S H
Back to top Go down
dynamite

dynamite

PostSubject: Re: S P L A S Hs Mod Application! :)   S P L A S Hs Mod Application! :) EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:34 pm

i vote no
Back to top Go down
Odarn

PostSubject: Re: S P L A S Hs Mod Application! :)   S P L A S Hs Mod Application! :) EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:14 am

sorry but the post from that evo pure i s from him...

the post and his joined date are EXACT SAME ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S P L A S Hs Mod Application! :)   S P L A S Hs Mod Application! :) Empty

Back to top Go down

S P L A S Hs Mod Application! :)
Page 1 of 1