Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

Mod 2 K0 U: Mod Application!

Go down 
+4
kids ranqe
I r d0nt cry
dr pepsi
Mod/Made 2 K0 U :D
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Mod 2 K0 U: Mod Application! Empty
PostSubject: Mod 2 K0 U: Mod Application!   Mod 2 K0 U: Mod Application! EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:58 am

Hi All players of Jinrakescape! Its me here Mod/Made 2 K0 U Razz

To Start my mod application off i will begin by stating past experiences as a staff, my paths of jinrakescape, stuff about me! and then we will see Very Happy

STAFF EXPERIENCES:

My first experience as a staff on a server began with a little kinda dodgy server with roughly 20 players of which i was co-owner during to my irl friend having made the client so i had a head start on my first time, majority of people liked me on that server and those that didnt was only due to because they abused the rules.

My second time of experience was on 1337pkz server where i was moderator on my account named Ownt By Us, i had worked hard for this staff position and it didnt come easy due to the owner didnt have many staff as it was. I earnt this by respecting other players and becoming popular by helping out other players anyway i could, being a gud pker which got me reputation and friends, i also donated to people who were poor also helping them to enjoy the server.

My third experience as a staff of a private server was with another small server with roughly 20-25 players which i was administrator for the server, due to it being a new server, it wasnt as hard to earn the position. Reason for gaining staff position on that server was different to the first server tho because this time i had to make friends with majority of players (had a strict policy on staff positioning) because they used a voting system to find the the positions first being a mod i became admin.

My fourth experience of staff was on Juusoscape, where i am still an administrator and gaining respect from players, which is hard due to alot of people dont like me from Jinrake due to i used to pk em alot Neutral lolol. I did work for the admin after becoming moderator at first, Juuso does also not allow for people staff to give away items except moderator, so i couldnt help alot :\

MY TIME WITH JINRAKE:

My path through the client of Jinrakescape began way back when Jinrake's HOME teleport was at Canifis, Jinrake was a great server then with many players and still is today but not as many players most unfortunately, i made alot of friends on that version of Jinrake and still kno alot of them on msn today.

The second part of my path through JRS was with the Home being at Black Knight Fortress and where pking was the main thing on the client, after going back to runescape after JRS changed (didnt like it much at first) i came back and started making pkers, i wasnt greatly popular but still had some friends Very Happy

My third part which is the now with pvpxx.no-ip.org and jinrakescape.no-ip.org is with the home being in north falador and in the desert! I began and started pking earning some friends which i lost mostly when jrs switched to pvp palace Neutral, i have bought some new people to the server and have had some questions about the new server.

ABOUT ME:

A little bit about me (not to long Very Happy). My IRL name is Jacob Neutral and mainly play runescape based game (bit of a nerd) i do have some sort of life tho, i play Waterpolo, Cricket and Football but not English version i play Aussie Rules footbal (AFL) (look up on google if u want to kno info.) I currently am going to grade 11 at school and am aged 15. I do have a girlfriend and alot of friends, which i am trying to get to start (not my gf Razz tho sorry guys) I like to go to the movies, be active and hang out with friends.

REASONS FOR MODERATOR:

I would like to try to become more recognized on pvp palace, but being a preety good pker does help (yess thats cocky i kno Razz) I do play a fair bit on JRS but also play rs and other private servers, i will be on as much as i can, probably for at least 5+ hours a week (not a whole lot, but i do have a life) I will be a good moderator and help the people of the game as much as i possibly can, and if i have spare items i do give them out to help more people to become pkers, bcuz the more pkers the more pking i get to do! Very Happy

Signed: Mod/Made 2 K0 U:: -New Pker On The Horizon- sunny
Back to top Go down
dr pepsi

dr pepsi

PostSubject: Re: Mod 2 K0 U: Mod Application!   Mod 2 K0 U: Mod Application! EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:16 pm

hahah new pker on the horizen reminds me of alladin Wink

Why is your name mod/2 ko u? Ur not even a mod yet..

But if you become one then I take back what I say and buy you a dr pepper Very Happy

Good luck, Nice application 4/5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: reply: dr pepsi   Mod 2 K0 U: Mod Application! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 3:33 am

My name on here is Mod 2 K0 U, and Made 2 K0 U, i am Mod 2 K0 U, cuz on my other server i was mod, and am now admin, so i just used the same user for this server.
Back to top Go down
I r d0nt cry

PostSubject: Re: Mod 2 K0 U: Mod Application!   Mod 2 K0 U: Mod Application! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 5:34 pm

Very nice app.
Back to top Go down
http://d0ntcry.smfforfree3.com
kids ranqe

PostSubject: Re: Mod 2 K0 U: Mod Application!   Mod 2 K0 U: Mod Application! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:31 am

nice app,

daniel u obsesd wid snowbordin and dr peppers bro haha
Back to top Go down
My main 69s

PostSubject: Re: Mod 2 K0 U: Mod Application!   Mod 2 K0 U: Mod Application! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 10:35 pm

no support santa cherry
Back to top Go down
Agility

PostSubject: Re: Mod 2 K0 U: Mod Application!   Mod 2 K0 U: Mod Application! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 10:37 pm

lol, nice app , you may get my vote Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xx0 cp 0xx

xx0 cp 0xx

PostSubject: Re: Mod 2 K0 U: Mod Application!   Mod 2 K0 U: Mod Application! EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 6:52 pm

I support u !!
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/rawrscaperawrs
Ac
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Ac

PostSubject: Re: Mod 2 K0 U: Mod Application!   Mod 2 K0 U: Mod Application! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 5:26 am

i support you, i too like dr pepper buy me one dr pepsi plllzzzz. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://jinrake.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod 2 K0 U: Mod Application!   Mod 2 K0 U: Mod Application! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mod 2 K0 U: Mod Application!
Page 1 of 1