Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

P i e ty jr's mod application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
p i e ty

P i e ty jr's mod application. Empty
PostSubject: P i e ty jr's mod application.   P i e ty jr's mod application. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:43 am

Well i"m not going to make a fancy mod app haha like those other guys. My name is p i e ty jr i would like to be mod because im well known and i help alot of ppl out. i would enforce the rules. i hope the server gets fixed guys Smile. Jinrake & Ac great job on the server it has grown to become huge and it great fun thanks bye.
Back to top Go down
i am z

PostSubject: Re: P i e ty jr's mod application.   P i e ty jr's mod application. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:13 pm

1. I've never seen you before ingame, so I can't give you my support.

2. Making a fancy app actually gives you a better chance. It shows that you actually care enough about getting the position to put time and effort into it. My suggestion is that you do that yourself. Nothing personal, but if I was Jinrake, I wouldn't even look twice at an app that somebody threw together in about a minute. Take my advice dude, it'll get you alot farther.
Back to top Go down
kelly

kelly

PostSubject: Re: P i e ty jr's mod application.   P i e ty jr's mod application. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:20 pm

shit app, remove it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P i e ty jr's mod application.   P i e ty jr's mod application. Empty

Back to top Go down

P i e ty jr's mod application.
Page 1 of 1