Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

vote str dude for mod I wont let you people down :=)

Go down 
+21
y hide yaw y
gatornoob
fishbowler
sleebwoii
charleybatch
I M V P I
rob n big
monkeydad
jameydeluca
noobmager
mymagepwn
jamesding
billy_bob
mike snow
mod christina
Jagelz
cl4ws nty
netherlands
i jonas i
dearjack
str dude
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who wants me to become a mod?
yes
vote str dude for mod I wont let you people down :=) Vote_lcap272%vote str dude for mod I wont let you people down :=) Vote_rcap2
 72% [ 41 ]
no
vote str dude for mod I wont let you people down :=) Vote_lcap228%vote str dude for mod I wont let you people down :=) Vote_rcap2
 28% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
str dude

str dude

vote str dude for mod I wont let you people down :=) Empty
PostSubject: vote str dude for mod I wont let you people down :=)   vote str dude for mod I wont let you people down :=) EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:31 am

I've been moderator and admin on so many servers and still have mod status and admin on many of the servers, so this is why i deserve to be co-owner. I got alot experience in-game and know all of the in-game codes.

I am on every day for atleast nine hours in-game,usually four to six days a week. This is like all I do, I'm dedicated to this server.

What will I do about spammers: I will warn the spammers, to stop spamming immediately and I don't want to catch you spamming anymore,if I do then I will jail you for spamming.Have a wonderful day!

What will I do to help people in game: I will make sure I will answer most of your questions when I see them.I will make sure if you got unwrongfully jailed or banned, I will investigate who did it. I will try to inform jinrake if you have any problems that are about the server.

What will I do about dupers: I will tell them to give me the items, so I can give to admin if they say no, then I will jail, if they later on want to give up the items, then I will unjail them.If they persist in duping then I will ban them at site!

What will I do about glitchers: I will warn them first to stop,second time equals 30 minutes of jail time, if the keep glitching then I will inform an admin to ban them for unruly conduct.

I'm 17 years old and I live in Deltona,FL. I grew up in fairton, new jersey, it is a quiet town,when I moved to Florida, my mom past away from cancer. I made it seem like it was my fault, I ended up staying inside the house for hours on end.When my father came up here to Florida he moved up here with me. I went through some counseling and I eventually realized it wasn't my fault, and ever since then I have been on runescape private servers. I really like this server, it keeps me occupied during the day. I don't have to worry about anything but having fun and making new friends. I have alot experience of coding in Java, and mostly all other server. I like everyone and im not against anyone, I will help you no matter what is wrong, i will even help you with problems your having at home.Why should I become a moderator: I should become a moderator because i'm getting tired of people abusing their powers. I will make sure no staff member will abuse their powers.

Well, im hoping for the best...please support me you won't regret it.....I will be very happy if and when I can become a mod and can help people as soon as possible =).

Last edited by str dude on Fri May 22, 2009 1:49 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
dearjack

PostSubject: STR DUDE SHOWS ME AROUND AND HELPS ME ALOT THANKS DUDE   vote str dude for mod I wont let you people down :=) EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:16 am

STR DUDE SHOWS ME AROUND AND HELPS ME ALOT THANKS DUDE

FROM DEARJACK
Back to top Go down
i jonas i

PostSubject: Re: vote str dude for mod I wont let you people down :=)   vote str dude for mod I wont let you people down :=) EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:26 am

i will support u u will be a great mod vote him ppl
Back to top Go down
netherlands

netherlands

PostSubject: Re: vote str dude for mod I wont let you people down :=)   vote str dude for mod I wont let you people down :=) EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:29 am

u cane be a good mod.
Back to top Go down
str dude

str dude

PostSubject: thanx for the replies   vote str dude for mod I wont let you people down :=) EmptySun May 03, 2009 8:29 am

thank you
Back to top Go down
cl4ws nty

PostSubject: Re: vote str dude for mod I wont let you people down :=)   vote str dude for mod I wont let you people down :=) EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:05 am

str dude f0o0o0o0r mod he help people a lot!! vote for str dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@#@#@#~@#@~#@~#@~cl4ws nty@#@#@#@#
Back to top Go down
str dude

str dude

PostSubject: whoever said no..please reply because I need to know why you don't want me to be mod   vote str dude for mod I wont let you people down :=) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 6:15 pm

str dude for mod. i will help everyone
Back to top Go down
Jagelz

PostSubject: Hello, Str Dude   vote str dude for mod I wont let you people down :=) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:53 pm

Hello, str dude

I know you know me and i know you, you are a smart kid but i never see you in the game, which makes me really wonder why would you wanna be mod. I know you really wanna help others but the ways other people act is just crazy. Some people want mod just to get back at other mods like Mod Kelly for a example. No Offence to mod kelly but we had a player who became mod just so he can defend against her. Well good luck on you going, and yes if your wondering i did vote for you and i will again, i know im running for mod myself and i don't agree that i am perfect but i know i can be good in some ways. Good luck on your way man Razz

P.S. Luvz, Jagelz
Back to top Go down
str dude

str dude

PostSubject: Jagelz I strongly disagree   vote str dude for mod I wont let you people down :=) EmptyTue May 05, 2009 5:55 am

I'm online about 70% of the day...Just ask I m v p i
Back to top Go down
str dude

str dude

PostSubject: people come on I want to be your next moderator I really think i would do a awesome job =)   vote str dude for mod I wont let you people down :=) EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:19 am

Please reply and vote, I love you all, and I have never broken a rules..please make me your next mod =)
Back to top Go down
str dude

str dude

PostSubject: cmon people please reply i need votes   vote str dude for mod I wont let you people down :=) EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:17 pm

thanx
Back to top Go down
mod christina

mod christina

PostSubject: he should be mod   vote str dude for mod I wont let you people down :=) EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:22 pm

He helped me around and told me where to buy stuff and where to watch out, in case i die with my stuff cat
Back to top Go down
mike snow

PostSubject: Omfg finally someone with an awesome app I voted for you :)   vote str dude for mod I wont let you people down :=) EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:41 pm

Vote str dude ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!he is always helping me Smile
Back to top Go down
billy_bob

PostSubject: wow I remember str dude from old pvp planet   vote str dude for mod I wont let you people down :=) EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:55 pm

He should be mod hes played for awhile.
Back to top Go down
jamesding

PostSubject: Hi this guy really helped me. Im new   vote str dude for mod I wont let you people down :=) EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:08 am

Im new at playing servers he helped me as soon as i asked him what is this serv pk,skilling, or like runescape..He showed me some places..and he said go to forums and read around.I found this sign up. im voting for str dude rabbit
Back to top Go down
mymagepwn

PostSubject: omg yes you should be mod   vote str dude for mod I wont let you people down :=) EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:18 am

I love you man, you make sure dupers and glitchers get caught you fucking own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
noobmager

PostSubject: str dude should be a mod   vote str dude for mod I wont let you people down :=) EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:22 am

He is always helping noobs like me lol
Back to top Go down
jameydeluca

PostSubject: he should be mod   vote str dude for mod I wont let you people down :=) EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:27 pm

he helped me so much in the game
Back to top Go down
monkeydad

PostSubject: go str dude im rooting for you 100%   vote str dude for mod I wont let you people down :=) EmptySun May 10, 2009 3:29 pm

love you Smile
Back to top Go down
rob n big

rob n big

PostSubject: Re: vote str dude for mod I wont let you people down :=)   vote str dude for mod I wont let you people down :=) EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:06 pm

yes. u and me should be mods we would make a good tag team
Back to top Go down
http://robandbig.smfforfree.com/
I M V P I

PostSubject: Re: vote str dude for mod I wont let you people down :=)   vote str dude for mod I wont let you people down :=) EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:18 pm

Str dude helps out a ton on this server and i know he could do well as moderator.

MVP
Back to top Go down
charleybatch

PostSubject: hell yea you should be mod   vote str dude for mod I wont let you people down :=) EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:04 am

your an awesome player
Back to top Go down
sleebwoii

PostSubject: Re: vote str dude for mod I wont let you people down :=)   vote str dude for mod I wont let you people down :=) EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:46 am

even tho u x loged me u still get my vote hehe
Back to top Go down
str dude

str dude

PostSubject: lol i dc alot   vote str dude for mod I wont let you people down :=) EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:25 am

if you thought i x log then your mistaken me for dcing lol
Back to top Go down
sleebwoii

PostSubject: Re: vote str dude for mod I wont let you people down :=)   vote str dude for mod I wont let you people down :=) EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:36 pm

oh well u got my vote even tho u wer mean to me yday lol:P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vote str dude for mod I wont let you people down :=)   vote str dude for mod I wont let you people down :=) Empty

Back to top Go down

vote str dude for mod I wont let you people down :=)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next