Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

vote str dude for mod I will help everyone who needs help, please reply

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
str dude

str dude

vote str dude for mod I will help everyone who needs help, please reply Empty
PostSubject: vote str dude for mod I will help everyone who needs help, please reply   vote str dude for mod I will help everyone who needs help, please reply EmptySun May 03, 2009 6:26 am

I've been moderator on 7 other servers and still have mod status on 6 of the 7 servers, I got alot experience in-game and know all of the in-game codes. I've heard

I am on every day for atleast 9 hours in-game,usually 4-6 days a week. This is like all i do im dedicated.

What will I do about spammers: I will warn them if their just spamming''selling something'' if they are advertising I will ban them immediately!

What will I do to help people in game: I will make sure I will answer most of your questions when I see them.I will make sure if you got unwrongfully jailed or banned, I will investigate who did it.

What will I do about dupers: I will tell them to give them to me so I can give to admin if they say no, then I will jail, if they later on want to give up the items then I will unjail them.If they persist in duping then I will ban them at site!

What will I do about glitchers: I will warn them first to stop, if they don't stop then i'll jail the person who is glitching.

I'm 18 years old and I live in Florida, US. I grew up in fairton, new jersey, it is a quiet town,when I moved to Florida, my mom past away from cancer. I made it seem like it was my fault, I ended up staying inside the house for hours on end.When my father came up here to Florida he moved up here with me. I went through some counseling and I eventually realized it wasn't my fault, and ever since then I have been on runescape private servers. I really like this server, it keeps me occupied during the day. I don't have to worry about anything but having fun and making new friends. I have alot experience of coding in Java, and mostly all other server. I like everyone and im not against anyone, I will help you no matter what is wrong, i will even help you with problems your having at home.Why should I become a moderator: I should become a moderator because i'm getting tired of people abusing their powers. I will make sure no staff member will abuse their powers.

Well, im hoping for the best...please support me you won't regret it. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cl4ws nty

PostSubject: Re: vote str dude for mod I will help everyone who needs help, please reply   vote str dude for mod I will help everyone who needs help, please reply EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:00 am

w0oo00oot str dude for mod he help the people a lot!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jagelz

PostSubject: gl man   vote str dude for mod I will help everyone who needs help, please reply EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:11 am

gl man, i cant vote for you for mod because i have voted for 3 other people but i can say good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vote str dude for mod I will help everyone who needs help, please reply   vote str dude for mod I will help everyone who needs help, please reply Empty

Back to top Go down

vote str dude for mod I will help everyone who needs help, please reply
Page 1 of 1