Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

people taking other people's names and spamming by putting a dot at the end of their names

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jagelz

people taking other people's names and spamming by putting a dot at the end of their names Empty
PostSubject: people taking other people's names and spamming by putting a dot at the end of their names   people taking other people's names and spamming by putting a dot at the end of their names EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:25 pm

someone stole my name and put a dot at the end so they spammed and ac came in and they did not see the dot at the end of the name soo he banned jagelz not jagelz with a dot at the end like this jagelz. so now im banned and the spammer is in there and my friends think thats me and hes talkin crap. please help me.
Back to top Go down
rob n big

rob n big

people taking other people's names and spamming by putting a dot at the end of their names Empty
PostSubject: Re: people taking other people's names and spamming by putting a dot at the end of their names   people taking other people's names and spamming by putting a dot at the end of their names EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:51 pm

if this was true u should be unban.
Back to top Go down
http://robandbig.smfforfree.com/
Jagelz

PostSubject: problem solved :)   people taking other people's names and spamming by putting a dot at the end of their names EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:13 pm

thanks to ac and str dude the fake spammer is now gone i think Smile well i got unbanned and im free. well i was not banned but i was banned for 6 hours thats it now im unbanned Smile ill make sure to report faster if it happens again. every1 else that gets this problem u should report it fast because others will think its you and its dangerous Smile
Back to top Go down
mage k0

mage k0

PostSubject: Re: people taking other people's names and spamming by putting a dot at the end of their names   people taking other people's names and spamming by putting a dot at the end of their names EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:38 am

without a pic of proof you can't prove anything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: people taking other people's names and spamming by putting a dot at the end of their names   people taking other people's names and spamming by putting a dot at the end of their names Empty

Back to top Go down

people taking other people's names and spamming by putting a dot at the end of their names
Page 1 of 1