Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

My Ags My calling AC names and using ccleave in combat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Light Magic

My Ags My calling AC names and using ccleave in combat Empty
PostSubject: My Ags My calling AC names and using ccleave in combat   My Ags My calling AC names and using ccleave in combat EmptyTue May 05, 2009 2:45 am

cussing about AC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpL1vOGSa0E&feature=channel

should be a mute at least (look at the chatbox)

xlogging(ccleave in combat, same purpose):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxrpCRH5dns&feature=channel_page
Back to top Go down
Light Magic

PostSubject: Re: My Ags My calling AC names and using ccleave in combat   My Ags My calling AC names and using ccleave in combat EmptyWed May 06, 2009 4:09 am

bump
Back to top Go down
my ags my

PostSubject: Re: My Ags My calling AC names and using ccleave in combat   My Ags My calling AC names and using ccleave in combat EmptyWed May 06, 2009 4:35 am

sure.. think its ccleave..... think wat ever you want rofl, i never knew bout tht until u said nice ccleave and my friend asked me if u ::ccleave it rofl.... well thnx for the tip and also the rageon the client rofl @ u thts a mute
Back to top Go down
Light Magic

PostSubject: Re: My Ags My calling AC names and using ccleave in combat   My Ags My calling AC names and using ccleave in combat EmptyWed May 06, 2009 4:42 am

Funny, you even logged back in, really fast, which happens with ccleave. Dont tell me a 120 doesnt know about it, especially a rusher. About the cussing, IT IS a mute, talking about a co owner like that, lool
Back to top Go down
my ags my

PostSubject: Re: My Ags My calling AC names and using ccleave in combat   My Ags My calling AC names and using ccleave in combat EmptyWed May 06, 2009 4:55 am

haha yup i didnt know about tht rofl, and rushing i do all the time rofl, and yes its a mute thts why i got uniped rofl, and its not hard to lvl to 120? so u would never know if im a noob or not rofl......... and jin bank check this guy rofl ul be suprised
Back to top Go down
Light Magic

PostSubject: Re: My Ags My calling AC names and using ccleave in combat   My Ags My calling AC names and using ccleave in combat EmptyWed May 06, 2009 5:18 am

Uh? Your saying you got uniped? What does that has to do with this? You still cussed, even about a co owner..
Back to top Go down
my ags my

PostSubject: Re: My Ags My calling AC names and using ccleave in combat   My Ags My calling AC names and using ccleave in combat EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:01 pm

so wat tht still a mute a co owner is no diffrent then other players
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Ags My calling AC names and using ccleave in combat   My Ags My calling AC names and using ccleave in combat Empty

Back to top Go down

My Ags My calling AC names and using ccleave in combat
Page 1 of 1