Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

bender's mod application.

Go down 
+22
Odarn
str dude
puregara
cypress hill
revenge me
r u m 0 u r
gucci-man
Ac
Faceme 1 v 1
HAHAlol123
xx0 cp 0xx
Braiton
misterTmass
g 0 d
str n00b
i am fear
radeshkins
Test Me
fear me now
0 elitestr
Dark Pk
bender
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Please vote here.
Yes?
bender's mod application. Vote_lcap243%bender's mod application. Vote_rcap2
 43% [ 6 ]
NO?
bender's mod application. Vote_lcap229%bender's mod application. Vote_rcap2
 29% [ 4 ]
Maybe?
bender's mod application. Vote_lcap214%bender's mod application. Vote_rcap2
 14% [ 2 ]
never?
bender's mod application. Vote_lcap214%bender's mod application. Vote_rcap2
 14% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
bender

bender

bender's mod application. Empty
PostSubject: bender's mod application.   bender's mod application. EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 2:25 pm

HEllo my name is marcus and i am 24 years old. I think i would be usefull to be a moderator because i can help out i can be fair also i treat everyone fair and nice. I also think i can help find out who duplicates and also how to fix it. What would change [code]if i was a moderator. WEll i would change how people are pking. some of my rules when i enter pking. no x logging!!, no fcing then running , no hit and run, no double log!! for cheating pking points. These are the main things i want to achieve when i am part of the staff.
When i was a moderator i was playing on another server called sydneyscape and then i helped changed and fix the duplicating glitch. Also when i was on sydneyscape people were dropping duplicated items on the home bank floor. they should make a emote for mods to turn off drops that would help a lot, because i just saw today at home bank people dropping d bows, p hats,also dfs'es. I will not get mad or pissed off if i do not get the staff spot because this server is really fun and joyfull to me.

Also times when i am on. "mostly during day time and night until i hang out with my friends and play some basketball". I would also like to thank jinrake for making the updates and rang3 sp3cs for making the new cilent.Looks very good and keep up the good work. What a Face

("other information.")

My name is Macus.

I live in Unighted kingdom which is in england. I have one house and my girlfriend lives with me.

I have two brothers and one sister. There names are.... Jack, Abby and Michael.

About my brother and sister i'll tell you whats going on at the moment with my brother and sister." One my brother Michael just went to collage and is in chicago right now. Two my younger brother Jack is in the states with my sistter Abby and is going to school. Abby is in the hospital right now fighting the fierce and painfull sickness.

I use my brothers email: Alexnichols95@aol.com
My msn account.: Snowborder2352@Hotmail.com

I really like furturerama because i have a real diagram of bender which is my forums picture also in my room.
My computer company is Alienware and was custom made by me online.

("My favoite games and pc'es")

I mainly like playstatioin 3 becuase its good it has really good games and it doesn't break down.

My favoirte games are gears of war 2 on x box. Call of duty 5 world at war, and gta, and soul calaber IIV, and rockband 2.

My main goals in life are to pray for my sister gets out of the hospital and my brothers come back to england.

I thank you everyone for voting for me and i want to thank my m8 luke for not quitting lol. And i also like to thank people for helping me out when i first started on pvp planet. Thanks everyone for taking your time and reading my mod application. lol!

king

Last edited by bender on Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:47 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Pk

Dark Pk

PostSubject: Re: bender's mod application.   bender's mod application. EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 6:14 am

Quote :
i am 24 years old
No offence, but serious? Get a normal life.
Back to top Go down
bender

bender

PostSubject: Re: bender's mod application.   bender's mod application. EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 2:36 pm

All i am going to say if you got nothing good to say dont say anything.

peace out.. lol!

bender's mod application. Bender

king
Back to top Go down
0 elitestr

PostSubject: Re: bender's mod application.   bender's mod application. EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 10:11 am

so far this guy is my best buddie on this server =] we have pked together and all that sht but when i am with him he can never stop helping other people when i first joined this game he helped me =]

so all i wana say is i support u fully =]
Back to top Go down
fear me now

fear me now

PostSubject: Re: bender's mod application.   bender's mod application. EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 10:25 am

Vote for Pedro! oh wait... Bender!

Woo, not only my favourite Futurama Char but also my fav player Smile

GOGO DUDE!

~ Fear ~
Back to top Go down
Test Me

PostSubject: I Vote For You!@!@! Get Mod Soon Bender (Hopefully)   bender's mod application. EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 10:27 am

=) bender deserves moderator Smile
Back to top Go down
radeshkins

PostSubject: i support   bender's mod application. EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 10:32 am

lol this is the 1 i like the most off all apps soo yes of course i support you bender!
Back to top Go down
i am fear

PostSubject: I support   bender's mod application. EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 10:33 am

Your awesome all the time. Hope you become mod
Back to top Go down
str n00b

PostSubject: Re: bender's mod application.   bender's mod application. EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:20 am

hey, i wannna support you Very Happy you sound like a nice moderator and i wanna have a nice mod to help me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
g 0 d

PostSubject: Re: bender's mod application.   bender's mod application. EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:22 am

i support him really does deserve modddddddd or even admin lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! affraid affraid Very Happy
Back to top Go down
misterTmass

PostSubject: Re: bender's mod application.   bender's mod application. EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:30 am

i support in it
Back to top Go down
Dark Pk

Dark Pk

PostSubject: Re: bender's mod application.   bender's mod application. EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:37 am

Most of you "supporters" just say support becuz he was handing out free stuff, from the premium shop.
Back to top Go down
bender

bender

PostSubject: nothing good to say   bender's mod application. EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:47 am

dude this is the last time i am going to tell you if you have nothing good to say don't say it at all.. i didnt do shit.. so you cannot blame me for something i didn't do.

if you like to pick on peoplee do it on someone your own age.. and someone you have the balls to talk to someone like that.. do not post anymore comments on my application..
just showing how stupid you are....

peace out... im not taking no more of your shit...

king
Back to top Go down
0 elitestr

PostSubject: Re: bender's mod application.   bender's mod application. EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:55 am

actually i have got news for u bender deserves mod so dont go saying shit. he deserves it he is a really good person and helps so many people so if u wana say shit say it to my face mate
Back to top Go down
0 elitestr

PostSubject: Re: bender's mod application.   bender's mod application. EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 12:45 pm

bender can u please talk to me ingame
Back to top Go down
Braiton

Braiton

PostSubject: Re: bender's mod application.   bender's mod application. EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 3:20 pm

Well if he's 24 and playing a rsps.. means he has no life and plenty of time to be on the server and moderate the players, so.. i support.
Back to top Go down
http://runestyle.com
xx0 cp 0xx

xx0 cp 0xx

PostSubject: Re: bender's mod application.   bender's mod application. EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 9:24 pm

Lol I support you 24 and you play rsps im assuming you live by yourself so you have lots of time on server so yeah I support you.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/rawrscaperawrs
HAHAlol123

PostSubject: Re: bender's mod application.   bender's mod application. EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 4:41 am

you deserve it mate
and i hope you get the mod !!

VOTE BENDER FOR PRESIDENT woops i mean MOD Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Faceme 1 v 1

Faceme 1 v 1

PostSubject: Re: bender's mod application.   bender's mod application. EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 9:45 am

Hah, ofcourse he needs moderator, =D What a Face
Back to top Go down
Ac
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Ac

PostSubject: Re: bender's mod application.   bender's mod application. EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 9:54 am

Quote :
if you like to pick on peoplee do it on someone your own age
No one is 24 years old.
Back to top Go down
http://jinrake.com
gucci-man

PostSubject: Re: bender's mod application.   bender's mod application. EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 3:00 pm

i think bender shuld be modder becuse he will not only help the servers econmy out lol but he will put ends to this spaming and he wuld be very useful for this server and and hes very good at helping new people out so yea... i vote bender! cheers YES WE CAN! king
Back to top Go down
r u m 0 u r

PostSubject: Re: bender's mod application.   bender's mod application. EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 7:50 am

lmao ur 24? and u keep spamming ppl in game u pj normaly i dont want you to be moderator should get someone else. and u keep saying "when im a mod" "when im a mod" DUDE its not 100% u will be accepted. i vote NO!
Back to top Go down
r u m 0 u r

PostSubject: Re: bender's mod application.   bender's mod application. EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 7:51 am

lmao!! gucci-man

he voted for bender (fake poster) only 1 post? and he joined yesterday wow you fail. he voted for bender wiht 1 post and joined yesterday and never logged back in...

GF
Back to top Go down
Dark Pk

Dark Pk

PostSubject: Re: bender's mod application.   bender's mod application. EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 7:57 am

Cookies are ftw
Back to top Go down
revenge me

PostSubject: Re: bender's mod application.   bender's mod application. EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:06 pm

Just to prove i'm not a duper you made me screen my bank and so here it is

bender's mod application. 2inudg

BTW, i voted no... not every1 that is RICH is a DUPER!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bender's mod application.   bender's mod application. Empty

Back to top Go down

bender's mod application.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next