Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

Do it alone. Liala RAPS!

Go down 
+6
Aliiiiiiiiiii
Lethal Void
Yahhh
x muted x
Napkin
Liala
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Liala

Liala

Do it alone. Liala RAPS! Empty
PostSubject: Do it alone. Liala RAPS!   Do it alone. Liala RAPS! EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:38 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! You contemplated about your future cuz' its never end.
When i look at your past, never going to win, fake men, scandalous bitches. even your best friends try to fuck your bitch.
that's the way it is. not a thing is going to change. i can pull you out of state mile away
not now, nowadays i got a case of the glances i wont take chances. i pull it and bust
i had guns in my face. but i never backed down. when i got my ass whooped i got fuck off the ground
nowadays i don't have trust. I'll make you walk the plank. if you fail your fucked. if you fail your fucked.
fucked up in the middle of the night, rowdog got shot, im ready to ride. im a so called friend so don't even pick up the phone.

Chours

Fuck it, i don't need them. imma do it do it alone and imma do it alone. all by myself. fuck those fakes. me by my lonely, i dont need anybody else and imma do it alone. fuck them fakes. me by my lonely, ill do what it takes. imma do it alone. all by myself. fuck those fakes. me by my lonely, i don't need anybody else and imma do it alone. fuck them fakes. me by my lonely, ill do what it takes.

I had trust, confidence. you ant nothing but a fraud and counterfeit. i wont ever count on anybody again. this situation im in gots my back against the pen. i don't need you or your damn help. the only friends i had that were ever worth a damn, i can count on one hand, the rest are dead
I gotta go to the cemetery to visit them. sometimes i pass out sittin' on the floor. sittin' in the dirt. I'm so sick of the hurt. maybe its a dream, maybe its lie, maybe your not in that hole, your alive. Imma ride for you, imma do it all by myself. I don't need them fakes.

Chours

Fuck it, i don't need them. imma do it do it alone and imma do it alone. all by myself. fuck those fakes. me by my lonely, i don't need anybody else and imma do it alone. fuck them fakes. me by my lonely, ill do what it takes. imma do it alone. all by myself. fuck those fakes. me by my lonely, i don't need anybody else and imma do it alone. fuck them fakes. me by my lonely, ill do what it takes.

Let me start this off with a Fuck You. This is a warning to your whole damn crew. This isn't my fault, they don't know how to act. see i felt this shit because i was stabbed in the back. im not sweating it, it wont happen again. stab me in the back, that's the ultimate sin. aint nothing but a nark that put me in this pen. i swear im sick of all these damn fake ass friends. we get to click and clacking. our paper starts stacking. roll on these haters, get them and jack them. message to your bullshit, i aint playing games. whats with all these planes? they push a motherfucker to the edge of destruction. they wouldn't lay off, they just keep pushing my buttons. i think they pushed me a little to far. imma fucking set it off, better count your people, bitch, better fucking count your crew. when i catch your ass, imma make sure your through. this shit is going to hurt. recognize what you see, bitch, fuck what you heard. i don't need snakes or scandalous bitches, i ride by myself, i don't need anybody else.

Chours

Fuck it, i don't need them. imma do it do it alone and imma do it alone. all by myself. fuck those fakes. me by my lonely, i don't need anybody else and imma do it alone. fuck them fakes. me by my lonely, ill do what it takes. imma do it alone. all by myself. fuck those fakes. me by my lonely, i don't need anybody else and imma do it alone. fuck them fakes. me by my lonely, ill do what it takes.
Back to top Go down
Napkin

Napkin

PostSubject: Re: Do it alone. Liala RAPS!   Do it alone. Liala RAPS! EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:43 pm

You need to sing this liala. NOW

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
x muted x

x muted x

PostSubject: Re: Do it alone. Liala RAPS!   Do it alone. Liala RAPS! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:47 pm

2 WORDS "FUCKEN FAIL"
Back to top Go down
Yahhh

Yahhh

PostSubject: Re: Do it alone. Liala RAPS!   Do it alone. Liala RAPS! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:06 pm

damn liala u kilt this shit
Back to top Go down
Lethal Void

Lethal Void

PostSubject: Re: Do it alone. Liala RAPS!   Do it alone. Liala RAPS! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:46 pm

rofl actually not bad..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/taywallbanger
Aliiiiiiiiiii

Aliiiiiiiiiii

PostSubject: Re: Do it alone. Liala RAPS!   Do it alone. Liala RAPS! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:08 pm

Lmfao! Liala!!
Back to top Go down
k1ng k0erz

k1ng k0erz

PostSubject: Re: Do it alone. Liala RAPS!   Do it alone. Liala RAPS! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:39 pm

girl rapper ftw
Back to top Go down
http://Cupvid.com
sophie

PostSubject: Re: Do it alone. Liala RAPS!   Do it alone. Liala RAPS! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:03 pm

Liala are you made this? it sounds like a guy did t... no offence but did you take it of google? as ©️.. other than that good rap Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Liala

Liala

PostSubject: Re: Do it alone. Liala RAPS!   Do it alone. Liala RAPS! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:57 pm

ehh i took some parts..
but as is... it is fake..
this shit doesnt happen...
Back to top Go down
mateurpwned

PostSubject: Re: Do it alone. Liala RAPS!   Do it alone. Liala RAPS! EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 4:38 am

wack haha good try
Back to top Go down
Lucky Arrow

PostSubject: Re: Do it alone. Liala RAPS!   Do it alone. Liala RAPS! EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 4:08 pm

If I were Simon, I'd say, No thanks, next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do it alone. Liala RAPS!   Do it alone. Liala RAPS! Empty

Back to top Go down

Do it alone. Liala RAPS!
Page 1 of 1