Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

Bank Reset?

Go down 
+20
r3c0n
pk3d2h3ll
Raωя!
I_faith_I
Ac
Nuno
t00 fam0us
oops u dead
k1ng k0erz
Demented
illusi0n
Napkin
chair
Pink Pocket
fr0z3narr0w
stanoo
insane43211
fanta grape
i am z
Liala
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Bank Reset?
Yes
Bank Reset? - Page 2 Vote_lcap232%Bank Reset? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2
 32% [ 12 ]
No
Bank Reset? - Page 2 Vote_lcap268%Bank Reset? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2
 68% [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 37

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
oops u dead

oops u dead

Bank Reset? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank Reset?   Bank Reset? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:17 pm

Then go find a new server.

U only played this cuz of the dupes.
Back to top Go down
Liala

Liala

PostSubject: Re: Bank Reset?   Bank Reset? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:19 pm

tbh, you have only complained..
soo yeah....
Back to top Go down
Nuno

Nuno

PostSubject: Re: Bank Reset?   Bank Reset? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:20 pm

bank reset is only thing dat will safe this game

i know all of you people dont want it dat you lose all your stuf....but belive me evry1 gets bored of having evrytihgn eventually...pking sucks cuz u dont win or lose nothing....

if this game doesnt have bank reset...evry1 will quit its onyl a matter of time
Back to top Go down
oops u dead

oops u dead

PostSubject: Re: Bank Reset?   Bank Reset? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:24 pm

Wait who only complained?

If me get your fact's straight.

I dont even care for this server tbh.
Back to top Go down
Ac
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Ac

PostSubject: Re: Bank Reset?   Bank Reset? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:47 pm

Server Needs A bank reset... Just items, Jai will make a good starter so u can start pking and get money, True pkers would say yes, true dupers would say no.

Why would you say no? you ruined the game, face the consequinces.. It takes 2 days to get ur items back.

Premium and pk points will stay, So dont worry.

You can have a competition, for the richest ingame..

The best econemy..

The best fun...

How it used to be..
Back to top Go down
http://jinrake.com
Demented

PostSubject: Re: Bank Reset?   Bank Reset? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:53 pm

I still think, that if all duping has been fixed, its only a matter of time until the duped items are weeded out of the game.
Back to top Go down
i am z

PostSubject: Re: Bank Reset?   Bank Reset? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:53 pm

Really Ac? You can get 200 veracs sets back in 2 days? Gl with that, especially with broken barrows atm. And veracs is just the tip of the iceberg. Don't forget I have almost the legal limit of all prem store rares, some hats n scarfs, gilded, flippers, onyx rings and a bunch of other stuff ive pked. I say we listen to Demented, itll get out of game eventually.
Back to top Go down
Pink Pocket

Pink Pocket

PostSubject: Re: Bank Reset?   Bank Reset? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:04 pm

When you say non tradable items wont be reset, are you sure thats even possible?

I would think that if you reset the banks, you would have to reset them entirely. Bye bye firecapes, Vesta Spears/Longswords, Statius hammers etc.

Correct me if I am wrong, I just can't think of any other way you could do it.

Dupes are getting emptied every day, give it a few weeks, the server will continue to grow, the dupes will continue to disapear. You reset the banks you will lose ALOT of players.

People don't like losing things they worked hard to get.

In a few weeks if there are still loads of dupes turning up then maybe I am wrong, but there is no doubt there is wayyyyy less of them now than there was. Its just a matter of time, and I don't think a quick fix is worth losing players over.
Back to top Go down
Nuno

Nuno

PostSubject: Re: Bank Reset?   Bank Reset? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:24 pm

yes ac thank you!!!!!!!!!!! bank reset...

but untradbles shud stay?? surely? cuz i dont wnana lose fire cpaes and vesta spears. lolz

and also ...take out war man its bullshit to easy to make money...

evry1 vote yes...if u fags vote no this game wll be finsehd sooner or l8a

ac forget votes just do it anyway man....

if theres no bank reset this game is gonna die

and pink...belive me theres loads dupes left...oops ur dead had 1bil dupes of bare shit all by himself he gave most aways.....

if tehres no reset...sooner or l8a this game is finsehd....im so close to quiting cuz of dupers...its sooo boring having evrything and neva losing anything when u pk...and never winning anything for dat matter

and its easlly possiable to reset banks without taking untradbles out....and it take slike 3 days to get rich again with war and zoo keeper anyway....

sure we'll lose a couple players at first...but i promise you if we have bank reset...we'll triple the amount players we'll lose.

because we will have a real ecnomy!

we can acctulyl see who is ricehst ingame....

pking will be fun once again Smile

if no reset....this game wont survive it...it will shut down in 1 - 2 months...tbh

and ahahahahah for all you bullshitters...saying " but wat about all the hard earned stuff* wow stfu wat hard earned stuf???? bcuz it is very fucking hard to go to war nd make money there...or zoo keeper...yes very hard!!

most of you dupe anyway....or have duped....or get things for free from frenids!
Back to top Go down
I_faith_I

PostSubject: wow.   Bank Reset? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 8:58 pm

Lol, if a bank reset happened.. no one would play any more.. i have'nt caught any duper's in a while, Liala you just want a bank reset cause you hate everyone cause they hate you lol lol! just jokin Razz And this aint runescape, this is a server that ppl come to pk not to have reset's..that would ruin it.. Sorry liala Sad

~ I_Faith_I
Back to top Go down
Raωя!

PostSubject: Re: Bank Reset?   Bank Reset? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:02 pm

OK you know what ,i'm sick of mods\admins bringing this up. The only reason you are doing this is because guess what, YOU CAN SPAWN AND YOU KNOW YOU WILL, some of us who have played since v1 have worked our asses off to get where we are now. The last time jai tried to reset he got fucked in the ass royally. the same thing will happen.
Back to top Go down
fr0z3narr0w

PostSubject: Re: Bank Reset?   Bank Reset? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:05 pm

I have been playing since v2 and no I am not conplaing because this is actually a great idea like so what we have to do this again it will be a lot funner because players will actually be excitted to loot other players items
Back to top Go down
illusi0n

illusi0n

PostSubject: Re: Bank Reset?   Bank Reset? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:05 pm

i agree with rawr
Back to top Go down
fanta grape

fanta grape

PostSubject: Re: Bank Reset?   Bank Reset? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:09 pm

Well, I agree with Fr0z3n Arr0w and Rawr yes we will lose some players and we will regain.
Because look at Lostpkz if anyone knows that server they have over 400+ players. You guys
want to know why? Because it's an awesome pking server and players are actually scared and
they actually get excited to get items from a loot.
Back to top Go down
https://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu285/chrisysnow/modbanner.jp
pk3d2h3ll

PostSubject: Re: Bank Reset?   Bank Reset? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:59 pm

I'm kind of annoyed that this idea is just being brought up NOW. Duping has been fixed for like 1 month+. Banks should have been reset after it was fixed, not months later. Mad
Back to top Go down
Raωя!

PostSubject: Re: Bank Reset?   Bank Reset? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:48 pm

Ok reset the banks, do it. Watch how many players you lose. Become another 2speced wannabe server where EVERYONE fucking welfares. 2speced is shit because all anyone does is welfare. This is bullshit. Ofc all the mods\admins are going to want this, i'v made my point YOU CAN SPAWN AND YOU KNOW DAMN WELL YOU WILL. Mods\admins all ready spawn and pk and don't lose shit. So how is someone who is just starting supposed to pk good gear with mods\admins not losing items and having vspear and ags and shit when we will all have whips and dds's. It's bullshit, plain and simple. I myself and many other will quit and go find a new server. How about jai actually does his little "bank" scan that he has threated to do. Oh wait, thats right HE CAN'T. if he can he would of and all the dupes would be gone. So go ahead. reset the server, will be one of the biggest mistakes ever made. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Turk3y

PostSubject: Re: Bank Reset?   Bank Reset? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:22 pm

wow gtfo no reset if its reset i quit ! no
Back to top Go down
Nuno

Nuno

PostSubject: Re: Bank Reset?   Bank Reset? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 4:05 pm

you lot stupid tbh..i bet half of you who say you quit wont

we wont evne lose dat many players cuz alot of em wants reset anywayz....and also rawr...like its reaally hard to make money on this game!!!!!!! real hard!!!!!!!!!!!

and you keep untradbles...

make a new acc and see how hard it fucking is to get npc points and go war loot and get pvp points
Back to top Go down
illusi0n

illusi0n

PostSubject: Re: Bank Reset?   Bank Reset? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 7:28 pm

i agree with rawr and Turk3y because we dont want to become 2 speced Sad that would suck!!!!
Back to top Go down
r3c0n

r3c0n

PostSubject: Re: Bank Reset?   Bank Reset? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:32 pm

i really dont wanna reset my bank but i would

plus restarting the banks with no dupers would prolly make abetter economy instead of getting max cash in like 5 mins

Bank Reset? - Page 2 Kedk5z
Back to top Go down
Cetrex

PostSubject: Re: Bank Reset?   Bank Reset? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:36 pm

this is a good and bad idea... good because it'll fix a lot of problemz.... bad cuz id lose everything ive ever worked for... + all my supplies for my 99s =[
Back to top Go down
Doom033

PostSubject: Re: Bank Reset?   Bank Reset? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:49 pm

pff the reset is bad, you mods can spwn ur crap back we cant we gotta work for it then it isnt good idea to me lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
pwntang

pwntang

PostSubject: BANK RESET!!   Bank Reset? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:36 pm

i think this is a bad idea because to many people have worked too hard for there items and put in alot of time and also about 60% of players would quit if this happened
Back to top Go down
mateurpwned

PostSubject: Re: Bank Reset?   Bank Reset? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:18 am

You mods and admins reckon,"You can get your items back in 2 days!!"

No, you can't if you can't spawn.
Then again this reset will help the server more then not reseting, but for us players who have been here since V1 or V2
it will be hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bank Reset?   Bank Reset? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bank Reset?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2