Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

How to make your owner Server! Using Utorrent [easiest way!]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
suck that ko

suck that ko

How to make your owner Server! Using Utorrent [easiest way!] Empty
PostSubject: How to make your owner Server! Using Utorrent [easiest way!]   How to make your owner Server! Using Utorrent [easiest way!] EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 3:53 pm

Hey what's up? Very Happy This guide will baisicly show you how to download and host YOUR OWN 317 Server I will also show you how to HOST your server using a program called utorrent much easier than portforwarding through your router.
( 317 is baisicly a silab server old school graphics)

Difficulty: 2/10 (common sense needed xD)
Time: If you follow this guide well and don't encounter any problems no more than 10-15mins!
Programs: java, Utorrent, No-ip DUC.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is going to look long but promise this is the easiest part!

Downloading and Using No-ip DUC

First things first visit no-ip.com (click here) or google for "no-ip" if the link doesn't work for whatever reason.

once you're on the site click "create account" on the right hand side beneath the log in box.

How to make your owner Server! Using Utorrent [easiest way!] Regist11

Once you're registerd ect log in. upon log in you should be redirected to the members home page as it where if you're not redirected or accidently navigate away click here and it should take you there ^^

once you're on that page, click "add host" NOT "ADD DOMAIN"

How to make your owner Server! Using Utorrent [easiest way!] Domain11

Once you click That you'll be redirected and asked to fill in some details Now read this don't skip it >.< Baicily this is where you choose your server name (example demonzscape.no-ip.biz) In the first two boxes choose the server ip you want such as "yourservername" in the second box choose the secondary Ip (i made that name up but let's just call it that LOL) such as "no-ip.biz" "no-ip.org" "no-ip.info" simplez? Very Happy

Look at this picture for the other box's!

How to make your owner Server! Using Utorrent [easiest way!] Hostna11

The ip adress box won't be adress won't be white i just coloured it out cuz you don't need my ip Wink

Ok so gratz that's that done but we're not finished with No-ip just yet! Next you're gunna need to download the no-ip dynamic update client (DUC).

Go back to the home page and click the download tab or click here

How to make your owner Server! Using Utorrent [easiest way!] Dl_lin10

Idk what it's like on MAC or LINUX may be the same may not i can't guarntee sorry but click the windows icon if you're on windows

Follow the EASY on screen instructions and install it! open the NO-IP DUC up and click "edit" (top right)

How to make your owner Server! Using Utorrent [easiest way!] Log_in11

Use the email adress and password you registed with NOT YOU'RE EMAIL ADRESS PASSWORD BUT THE PASSWORD YOU USED UPON REGISTATION!

Once you've logged in you should see the server you earlier regsiterd (yourservername.no-ip.biz/org/info)
on the left hand side you'll see a little orange dude with some kick ass shades! (like mypersonalscape on the pic below) once you click the box in the left hand corner it will baisicly update and the orange dude will blush a little xd!

How to make your owner Server! Using Utorrent [easiest way!] Logged11

WOOOOT WE'RE DONE WITH N0-IP DUC!@ Very Happy moving on... =p

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Downloading a source

Ok, now you need to download a source A source is baisicly the server files that you need. there are 100's of sorces to choose from but i'm going to provide you with "teh noob scape" source I USED THIS it's stable doesn't lagg got some good as features already coded. but if you don't want it you can always choose from the silab soft forums. make sure you download a SOURCE NOT A CLIENT

CLICK HERE FOR TEH NOOB SCAPE SOURCE
CLICK HERE FOR MORE SOURCES 95% IF NOT 100% ARE SAFE SCAN BEFORE YOU OPEN!

Ok i'll post another guide on how to run/edit your server when i get a chance!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Downloading JDK

Click here to Download the latest JDK make sure you download the jdk not the installer like i did when i first started lolol =p

Not sure if it installed?

Go to the start menu > my computer > C: drive > Program folders > Java > you should see a folder labeld something similar to "jdk1.6.0_14"
if you don't go back and try again o.o still havin trouble? post o.o

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Portforwarding using Utorrent

Last step now nice one ok go download utorrent <- click teh link! Very Happy

Install it and open utorrent.

Press ctrl + p or options > preferences

How to make your owner Server! Using Utorrent [easiest way!] Settin10

Copy my settings exactly make sure the port is 43594 seeming that's the default for most.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Turning your server on fuck yeah

Ok cloose down no-ip and utorrent
Open up "teh noob scape" source folder
click "run"
Open utorrent and no-ip again

If that didn't work it should but if it doesn't just do everything above then cloose the server back down and back on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits

Jinrake for forums and sick server xd
Silab forum community for teaching me in the first place
Me for Writing all this shit up
Teh noob scape for source.
Angotheman for havin sexy tits
x matty x for being meh bitch Twisted Evil

Last edited by suck that ko on Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
suck that ko

suck that ko

PostSubject: Re: How to make your owner Server! Using Utorrent [easiest way!]   How to make your owner Server! Using Utorrent [easiest way!] EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 3:55 pm

Ressed
Back to top Go down
fanta grape

fanta grape

PostSubject: Re: How to make your owner Server! Using Utorrent [easiest way!]   How to make your owner Server! Using Utorrent [easiest way!] EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 3:57 pm

Umm.. I don't think anyone wants to make that crappy server. This is the onyl best ftw server. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu285/chrisysnow/modbanner.jp
oops u dead

oops u dead

PostSubject: Re: How to make your owner Server! Using Utorrent [easiest way!]   How to make your owner Server! Using Utorrent [easiest way!] EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 3:58 pm

Nice guide.

You failed on utorrent's link thoough :p.
Back to top Go down
suck that ko

suck that ko

PostSubject: Re: How to make your owner Server! Using Utorrent [easiest way!]   How to make your owner Server! Using Utorrent [easiest way!] EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 4:02 pm

Okie fixed utorrent link and lolol ffanta :p Always nice making your own server.
Back to top Go down
oops u dead

oops u dead

PostSubject: Re: How to make your owner Server! Using Utorrent [easiest way!]   How to make your owner Server! Using Utorrent [easiest way!] EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 4:17 pm

Lol cheat clienting server's funny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
suck that ko

suck that ko

PostSubject: Re: How to make your owner Server! Using Utorrent [easiest way!]   How to make your owner Server! Using Utorrent [easiest way!] EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 3:35 am

true :p
Back to top Go down
suck that ko

suck that ko

PostSubject: Re: How to make your owner Server! Using Utorrent [easiest way!]   How to make your owner Server! Using Utorrent [easiest way!] EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:59 am

wowie looks like no1 looks at the rs2 tutorials on forums affraid
Back to top Go down
oops u dead

oops u dead

PostSubject: Re: How to make your owner Server! Using Utorrent [easiest way!]   How to make your owner Server! Using Utorrent [easiest way!] EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 5:34 am

Lol maybe because there busy playing this rsps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aznkid24

aznkid24

PostSubject: Re: How to make your owner Server! Using Utorrent [easiest way!]   How to make your owner Server! Using Utorrent [easiest way!] EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 5:37 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down
fanta grape

fanta grape

PostSubject: Re: How to make your owner Server! Using Utorrent [easiest way!]   How to make your owner Server! Using Utorrent [easiest way!] EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 5:46 pm

Your most likely making a guide to a virus lol.
Back to top Go down
https://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu285/chrisysnow/modbanner.jp
aznkid24

aznkid24

PostSubject: Re: How to make your owner Server! Using Utorrent [easiest way!]   How to make your owner Server! Using Utorrent [easiest way!] EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:31 pm

lmao true
Back to top Go down
suck that ko

suck that ko

PostSubject: Re: How to make your owner Server! Using Utorrent [easiest way!]   How to make your owner Server! Using Utorrent [easiest way!] EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:36 am

Not really scan it if you want doesn't matter to me o.oi used the source i used the torrent no problemz i bet jinrake downloaded a source like this when he first started delta i belive :s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make your owner Server! Using Utorrent [easiest way!]   How to make your owner Server! Using Utorrent [easiest way!] Empty

Back to top Go down

How to make your owner Server! Using Utorrent [easiest way!]
Page 1 of 1