Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

good admin and mod here (better then last versions)

Go down 
+3
bigb
ddz g0d
Napkin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
iownnick

good admin and mod here (better then last versions) Empty
PostSubject: good admin and mod here (better then last versions)   good admin and mod here (better then last versions) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:12 pm

I am going to start by saying a little about me.

Name: Zachary
Grades: Straight A student
Playing time: 2-8 hours

Now that you now a little about me, I will begin on why i think the staff of PvP Planet should make me a moderator.

Reason #1: I give free things away. (example: i gave a level 3, 3 full void, 5 whips, 5 dragon fire shields, and a ZGS)
Reason #2: When people say in "yell" "need a moderator or admin" I will run right to them.
Reason #3: Since school is out for me, I will be playing this game alot, so, I will always be there to help another moderator or admin or Jinrake in they need any help with anything.
Reason #4: I am a real moderator in Runescape, and I think I will make a great moderator in PvP Planet.
Reason #5: I am very helpfull in "::war." (example, if a high leveled person is attacking someone atleast 20 levels lower then them, I will help by attacking the high leveled person)
Reason #6: I would also try to change the God Wars Dongeon, so it is not PvP, because the last time i went there, I got slaughtered by a ice barrager/ranging, and, i would also fix the problem about trying to wear bad armour when you get your 20 kills and the trying to bank and get better armour, and it says "you cannot bank in combat!"

I havn't broken any rules of the game, and I make about 1-2 friends a day, meaning that i am very friendly. I also give other things away like dragon claws, because I dont like them, I give them away to other people. I also have a friend sho gave me armadyl body and skirt and 2 dragon chains, and when i got to a higher level, I gave him thats stuff back, and a gs set because I said that i would owe him one big time for helping me when I was in the time of need.

Vote me for moderator to make the game better!
Back to top Go down
Napkin

Napkin

PostSubject: Re: good admin and mod here (better then last versions)   good admin and mod here (better then last versions) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:38 pm

Ive saw you in game your nice and helpful bro

I support!
Back to top Go down
ddz g0d

PostSubject: Re: good admin and mod here (better then last versions)   good admin and mod here (better then last versions) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:43 pm

i support!
Back to top Go down
bigb

PostSubject: Re: good admin and mod here (better then last versions)   good admin and mod here (better then last versions) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:07 pm

I support cuz you are a cool dude. =]
Hope you get. =]
Back to top Go down
i am z

PostSubject: Re: good admin and mod here (better then last versions)   good admin and mod here (better then last versions) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:11 pm

prove your a mod in Runescape. If you prove it, you got my vote. If you don't, then your obviously an 11 year old who will say anything to get mod.
Back to top Go down
omg pepsi

PostSubject: Re: good admin and mod here (better then last versions)   good admin and mod here (better then last versions) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:38 pm

yes show some proof ur a mod in rs and u got my vote after i watch u in game a lil
Back to top Go down
kelly

kelly

PostSubject: Re: good admin and mod here (better then last versions)   good admin and mod here (better then last versions) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:24 am

It's really sad that you think giving free stuff out is a quality that deserves mod, if anything it means you dupe and need to get rid of the items,

Also its sad that you think that your mod in runescape, even if you were, why would you go for mod in this, sort of a downgrade don't you think, post a picture of you saying "PVP planet" on rs, with your silver crown, so we actually beleive you.

i don't support.
Back to top Go down
born1pwn

PostSubject: Ownage :D   good admin and mod here (better then last versions) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:47 am

Have my support@ king king king

---------I KS I----------------
Back to top Go down
latte0

PostSubject: Re: good admin and mod here (better then last versions)   good admin and mod here (better then last versions) EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:59 am

you dont understand that saying i am a mod in rs is so soooooo soooooooo dumb and pathetic if you prooved it then id take it back but i have a feeling you couldnt proov it in a million years m8 and btw giving free stuff away is prooving that you are a duper and giving free things away ruins the econemy no support from me Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
latte0

PostSubject: Re: good admin and mod here (better then last versions)   good admin and mod here (better then last versions) EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:02 am

wait sorry for sending another one due to not knowing how to redo a message. you have 4 completely stupid reason's the ::war reason, that does not mean anything! and sayting i will run to someone needing help (no offence) that sounds slightly wierd if you ask me :[]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: good admin and mod here (better then last versions)   good admin and mod here (better then last versions) Empty

Back to top Go down

good admin and mod here (better then last versions)
Page 1 of 1