Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters)

Go down 
+33
FayeHoffly
Cetrex
illusi0n
twinkies
fanta grape
stanoo
kez
oops u dead
born1pwn
xxdrugsxx
p1zk that
jaja111
lost soul
str dude
X_Sylosis_X
gtakingrules
bigb
forgiven pkz
♥™»Jåý«™♥
filth
drex
i am z
Intouchable
Yahhh
ddz g0d
Aliiiiiiiiiii
pesaum
Demented
Amber Da Boss
kelly
i am myself
Volume
Napkin
37 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Napkin

Napkin

Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters) Empty
PostSubject: Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters)   Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:19 pm

Well I had this on other forums but... why not.

A lil' about me
Hey guys, I'm Rob (better known as Napkin). I've played this server pretty much since it became PvP Planet from Flame Pkz which I might guess is about for 6-7 months. I stuck through about 4 item and level resets (fml) and I've never really broke any rules. Some people might not like me simply because they don't know me or I speak my mind, but I always do whats right and follow through with what should be done. I have a good amount of friends here and day by day I'm making more Razz. I take the time to help people when they ask or just if they need something. It is true that I made some mistakes in my life but often the wisest man in the room is the one who made the most mistakes.

General Info
Name:Rob B.
Average Time Played:2-10 Hours a day
Hobbies:Working Out, Playing Video games, Spell Checking, and Hanging out with friends.
Qualities: My incredible sense of random humor. Also, I'm very determined.

Experience
I have a great deal of experience in just about everything that pertains to being a mod. For starters I've been playing Runescape on and off since 2004 so I know mostly all about it. In around 2006 I started playing private servers and have been a Mod, admin, or Co-owner about 50 times. I know about most of the secrets people exploit and I'm great with working as a team. I've gained respect in real life through wrestling and hard work and dedication and I plan to do the same here .

What I will Change
Well I've played this server longer than just about all the current admins and mods and only now Ac and Jinrake still have played longer than me (obviously). I notice how Mods and Admins for the most part just walk around flaunting what would be illegal items for normal players, don't help that many people, and just abuse (tank). If i became a mod I would help everyone I could and be in the areas where rules are broken the most. When I used to play and Chuck Norris was a mod; PvP Planet was easily the best server and I hope to bring it back to its former glory.

The hopefully growing Supporters List!
Number of Supporters: 38
-Napkin
-Wafflecopter
-King K0erz
-Watermelon
-nub face
-fanta grape
-Carter
-Jenni
-H0ly B0w
-SeeMePk
-Kelly
-Piety jr
-Demented
-Pesaum
-Ali
-ddz god
-Intouchable
-Yahhh
-I am Z
-Filth
-Jay
-Amber da boss
-big b
-Forgiven Pkz
-X sylosis X
-str dude
-lost soul
-jaja11
-p1zk that
-peps1guy
-iownyounick
-xxdrugsxx
-I KS I
-Oops you dead
-Stano
-faye x3
-Cetrex
-Kuhn00

Also, I have like 220 posts on other forums >.> I am active

Yeah, and theres basically no active mods on anymore..?
We have a few good mods but none active... So something needs to be done.

If you think you have 40 + supports and no posts on mod app gtfo Smile

Last edited by Napkin on Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:36 pm; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
Volume

PostSubject: Re: Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters)   Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters) EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:05 pm

No thanks. I don't want to be in a community where staff flames.

Quote :
Originally posted by Napkin:
This is the old site fag.
Back to top Go down
Napkin

Napkin

PostSubject: Re: Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters)   Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters) EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:21 pm

Volume your new and no one likes you.
Back to top Go down
Volume

PostSubject: Re: Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters)   Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters) EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:25 pm

You have no idea how many friends I have in-game under a different name. I am not as new as you might think.
Back to top Go down
p i e ty

PostSubject: supporter   Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:48 am

supported 100% from p i e ty jr.
Back to top Go down
SeeMePk

PostSubject: Re: Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters)   Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:20 pm

Support Napkin Will Be A Great Mod

Your Still A NewFag Napkin D:
Back to top Go down
i am myself

PostSubject: Re: Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters)   Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 4:41 pm

you dont have my support.
simply because all you do in the chatbox is pick fights and talk shit. i have had my share of fights with people but you just do it way too much. the chatbox is different from ingame but it shows the real, asshole side of you.
"i will take the time to help people" thats a load of bullshit dude, and you know it. i havent seen you help 1 person in my whole time playing the game. if someone like you becomes mod this game would turn to shit. ill do everything in my power to stop you from becoming moderator. yes, your that bad.
Back to top Go down
kelly

kelly

PostSubject: Re: Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters)   Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters) EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:19 pm

definately have my support,

Flaming buddy lol <3
Back to top Go down
Napkin

Napkin

PostSubject: Re: Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters)   Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:40 pm

I am myself is becoming a constant flammer..

When ever I look on the forums hes either bumping his own topics or flameing people with little to no proof.

Nathan from the start in the chat you just attempt to make fun of me for no apparent reason too.

I will be talking to friends and you pop out saying "napkins gay" and other 13 year old games.

You need to grow up srsly..

You can ask just about anyone else and they will either tell you that I'm funny or that I've helped them.

Its obvious that every person will have fans and enemies but srsly you need to grow up.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amber Da Boss

PostSubject: Re: Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters)   Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:03 pm

I support you, your always very helpful on xat.
Back to top Go down
Demented

PostSubject: Re: Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters)   Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:46 pm

heyheyhey, btw, forgot to say, that napkins gay

(have my support, and i made you a poem)
Back to top Go down
pesaum

PostSubject: Re: Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters)   Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:48 pm

have my support.
hes nice, helps, active, and hes kinda funny also
Back to top Go down
Aliiiiiiiiiii

Aliiiiiiiiiii

PostSubject: Re: Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters)   Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:50 pm

DEFS GOT MY VOTE BAWWSSSSS... nathans not gonna be too happy xD.

PS: ONE CONDITION, FLAME ALL HATERS!!!

your Roid Buddy, Alliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!$%#!%$!#$!@#2
Back to top Go down
ddz g0d

PostSubject: Re: Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters)   Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:53 pm

well this noob is a great friend hes helping me in game and junk like dat...i thinnk he deservees mod even tho he smd evrytday and hes still a new fagg....but yeh bro u got my support =D
Back to top Go down
Napkin

Napkin

PostSubject: Re: Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters)   Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:19 pm

Hey thanks guys Mad
Back to top Go down
Yahhh

Yahhh

PostSubject: Re: Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters)   Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:13 am

what up napkin!!!! u got my support nigga u funny as hell and u help me out when im in need. i got u nigga
Back to top Go down
Intouchable

PostSubject: Re: Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters)   Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:53 am

Supported And btw hes already mod=]
Back to top Go down
Napkin

Napkin

PostSubject: Re: Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters)   Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:23 am

Only on xat chat. I was looking for in game mod Mad
Back to top Go down
i am z

PostSubject: Re: Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters)   Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:27 am

Your a cool dude, and although I personally think we already have too many mods (We have more than 2speced for christs sake...), if we happened to get rid of one of the ones who payed for mod due to abusing, and I think you all know who I'm talking about, then you would be one of the top candidates in my opinion. So you have my support.
Back to top Go down
Napkin

Napkin

PostSubject: Re: Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters)   Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:49 am

Yeah I know what you mean. Thanks for the support almost 20 supporters Surprised
Back to top Go down
i am myself

PostSubject: Re: Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters)   Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:56 am

i dont think we should get rid of mods that paid, unless they were caught abusing. the ones who earned it (worse abusers) that abuse should be got rid of first.
Back to top Go down
Napkin

Napkin

PostSubject: Re: Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters)   Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:58 am

Are you kidding me?? The ones who pay for mod abuse A LOT more since they didn't earn the respect of the members of community to be voted mod. There are inactive mods and admins tho so that should be thought of.
Back to top Go down
i am z

PostSubject: Re: Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters)   Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:39 am

The part I love, is that people who pay for mod, think just because they pay, they can do whatever the hell they want. Sorry kiddos, if your an abusing douchebag, you just gave the server a free donation, cause your mod is going buh bye.
Back to top Go down
Napkin

Napkin

PostSubject: Re: Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters)   Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:38 pm

Yeah imo paying for mod should be mod for 1 week and if your good then you might keep it...
Back to top Go down
drex

drex

PostSubject: Re: Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters)   Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:53 pm

look at the posts on some of these ppl hes asking his friends to vote, u can get muted for doing that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters)   Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters) Empty

Back to top Go down

Napkin for mod! (35+ supporters)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next