Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List 25+

Go down 
+2
boomcow
made2skill
6 posters

What You Think?
You will be a good moderator.
Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List 25+ Vote_lcap217%Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List 25+ Vote_rcap2
 17% [ 1 ]
You will be a bad moderator.
Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List 25+ Vote_lcap250%Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List 25+ Vote_rcap2
 50% [ 3 ]
I love you.
Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List 25+ Vote_lcap233%Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List 25+ Vote_rcap2
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
made2skill

made2skill

Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List 25+ Empty
PostSubject: Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List 25+   Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List 25+ EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:46 am

Hello, I am Cindy.
I am 16 and live in Washington, USA.
I have played PvP Planet since V2.

I have never done anything wrong like Duplicate items, Do glitchs.

I Think I would be a great moderator because I am always fair with people. I also think this because I am very helpful with the
players, I am also respectful to all staff. I take responsibilty to what i do and I take the consequences. I know the in game Npc
codes and spawning. I know some Basic Java coding.

I am a Very good player. I will not jail or ban something usually no matter what they do unless the reporter has proof of it.
I would make a good moderator because I see that most moderators or admins are un-active or ignore other players or Are too
busy to help people. I am always ready to help people, even though I am not moderator and I would love moderator.

I am An active player so this will most likely help, I play for about 2-5 hours on week days ( unless there is a real life issue ).
On weekends I play about 3-8 Hours. I have been a admin on World of Shadows( Old server ) and moderator DemolishScape.

I love making friends with new people and would enjoy getting moderator. I am easy going, unless you keep begging or that is
annoying. I am a trust-worthy person. I am honest helpful fun to be with. I would be a great help with catching xloggers, dupers,
etc.

Thank you for taking your time to read this Application And I hope you guys support me for a further journey into PvP Planet.
I will add more supports to the list while I get to ask more people and More people on the forums support me. Please post a reason
why you would or would not want me as moderator. Again thank you.

Sincerely,
Lighting k0

--------- Supporters List------------
1. Justinn
2. Fame is epic
3. Vg x rapidz
4. Ajama
5. T U R K 3 Y
6. made2pk
7. kai zai zuma
8. deathzgaurd
9. ninja pop
10. p i e ty jr
11. aznkid24
12. magiik
13. itz ko
14. 1att 99str
15. kunn
16. ddsowns
17. ell01
18. str cal
19. d claw pwn
20. lummy pker
21. I R cookie
22. Jesimali
23. pink p0cket
24. forgoten emo
25. fanta grape
26. Saitan Pure

Last edited by made2skill on Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:03 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
T_U_R_K_

PostSubject: Re: Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List 25+   Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List 25+ EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:48 am

Lighting forrrrrrrr mod@@@@@@ :c Suspect heers: lol! flower farao sunny albino affraid confused bounce rabbit clown Embarassed Suspect pale
Back to top Go down
boomcow

PostSubject: Re: Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List 25+   Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List 25+ EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:11 pm

i support you !! i think u would be a great mod as i always se you helping people ::Very Happy gd luk
Back to top Go down
vg x rapidz

PostSubject: Re: Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List 25+   Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List 25+ EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:48 pm

gl on mod lighting Smile hope u get it :]

-thanks-
-- vG x RaPiDZ
Back to top Go down
made2skill

made2skill

PostSubject: Re: Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List 25+   Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List 25+ EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:50 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
made2skill

made2skill

PostSubject: Re: Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List 25+   Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List 25+ EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:50 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Fame Is Epic

PostSubject: Re: Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List 25+   Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List 25+ EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:14 pm

It's good to see you're enthusiatic about becoming a moderator, but there's no need to make about 5 different threads. Just bump the same one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantas-clan.proboards.com
made2skill

made2skill

PostSubject: Re: Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List 25+   Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List 25+ EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:31 pm

Finally got sig to work!
Back to top Go down
Lethal Void

Lethal Void

PostSubject: Re: Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List 25+   Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List 25+ EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:33 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/taywallbanger
made2skill

made2skill

PostSubject: Re: Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List 25+   Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List 25+ EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:39 pm

Sorry, But don't post that. Just because you may not like it.
Means other people may not want it. If they didn't there would
not be a Moderator Application.
----Thanks, Light.-----
Back to top Go down
made2skill

made2skill

PostSubject: Re: Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List 25+   Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List 25+ EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:09 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
♥™»Jåý«™♥

♥™»Jåý«™♥

PostSubject: Re: Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List 25+   Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List 25+ EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:47 pm

idk you. you have to love me for my love Twisted Evil
but i'm taken soz Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.xat.com/loveisalways
made2skill

made2skill

PostSubject: Re: Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List 25+   Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List 25+ EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:27 am

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List 25+   Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List 25+ Empty

Back to top Go down

Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List 25+
Page 1 of 1