Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

p 1 n k for moderator.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
f a m o u s

p  1 n k for moderator. Empty
PostSubject: p 1 n k for moderator.   p  1 n k for moderator. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:44 am

A little about myself.
I am seventeen and i will turn eightteen on november 29th, I dont plan on quiting soon because this is fun to play and i like making new friends and helping people out as much as possible.
I do activities outside ex. skate board, bmx, football, fish, hangout with my friends, be with my girlfriend.
I do not let anything get in the way of my gaming, but i do when i need to take a break or once or twice out of the week to go see my girlfriend.
I am easy to get along with, unless u do something really bad wich I dont think no one could.
I think i would be a good moderator because i would help out this server, help people out with what they need if i can fufill there needs.

My Moderator Expirence.
I have 3 years of expirence as a moderator, I am very friendly i get along with people and i like to help people out with there problems.
I have been a moderator on about three diffrent servers 1)oswaldowns 2)dds-specz 3)unholypkerz.
Since i was such a good moderator and i did the right things i also have been an administrator and also a co-owner for all three of those servers.
I know i havent been staff for many years or very many servers, but my expirence on then has grown alot i have alot of friends on all kinds of servers that would do anything to see me as moderator on this one.

My in-game time.
I spend atleast four to six hours a day during the week on this server and about five to eight on the weekend.
I am not dedicated to anyother server to be honest this is the only one i play now because it is the best one that i like and i would love to stick to it.

What i do towards spammers/glitchers/dupers.
Ok spammers i will give them a fair warning and jail them but if for anyreason I catch them doing it again or someone gives me proof or anything i will mute/ipmute them wich ever is nessescary.
Ok glitchers i have to have proof of anything for them, I mean comon what if people do it on accident and didnt mean to do it, but i mean if its a constant action then give me proof by vidding or screenshots and i will jail them for a warning and if it continues ban/ipban them by telling ac or jinrake.
Ok dupers are ruining the game at this point because everything is getting duped, its stupid its a rsps (runescape private server) why dupe i mean there are quick ways to make money on the server and stuff. If i get proof of a duper or catch a duper i will go straight to ac or jinrake and ask them to ipban because im here to try and make this server better.

Outro.
Well i hope that i have satisfied everyone who looks at this, please be open with your opinions towards me or to me.
If you would like to add me in-game the name is p--1-n-k or ganja fcape have a nice day everyone.
Back to top Go down
b n h

p  1 n k for moderator. Empty
PostSubject: Re: p 1 n k for moderator.   p  1 n k for moderator. EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 7:39 pm

no
Back to top Go down

p 1 n k for moderator.
Page 1 of 1