Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

Ask for moderator

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iownnick

Ask for moderator Empty
PostSubject: Ask for moderator   Ask for moderator EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:07 am

Jinrake, i would like to be a moderator because, i am jenerous and, give people free stuff. It would make my file look better, because people will ask me for directions, and new players will ask for free stuff, which i don't mind to give them. Also, Jrcisgay, who is currently a moderater, told me that i would make a great moderator, because we know eachother in the game. Also, I can tell people, (Like my cousin) where he shouldn't go, because he doesn't know that he could get killed and lose all his stuff just for walking outside from the lumbridge castle.

From,
iownnick

P.S. i voted for pvp planet, its an awesome game, and i love the new ::war thing, it's a cool feature in the game just like spirit beast.
Back to top Go down

Ask for moderator
Page 1 of 1