Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!!

Go down 
+7
range pwn
my pure pwns1
die in peace
Dark Pk
Braiton
Ac
t a n k meh
11 posters

should t a n k meh get moderator?
yes
new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!! Vote_lcap228%new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!! Vote_rcap2
 28% [ 5 ]
no
new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!! Vote_lcap217%new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!! Vote_rcap2
 17% [ 3 ]
he suck
new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!! Vote_lcap228%new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!! Vote_rcap2
 28% [ 5 ]
i dont like him
new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!! Vote_lcap222%new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!! Vote_rcap2
 22% [ 4 ]
i love him
new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!! Vote_lcap25%new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!! Vote_rcap2
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
t a n k meh

t a n k meh

new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!! Empty
PostSubject: new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!!   new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!! EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 10:54 am

-t a n k meh moderator application

I'm not going to be lazy and post a 2 paragraph topic, i'm going to literally put some time and effort into this.

Why do i want to be a mod?- I want to be a mod because i have never seen a PVP server and when i looked at it i thought i would love playing on it, for the better or the worse i want to become mod as much as anybody else and i will not be bummed out, or go crazy and commit suicide about it, it's a hard job and i understand that.

Moderator experience- I have tons of experience as being a moderator and other positions as well these include:
Moderator 5 Times - AlphaScape, CrazyScape, PurpleScape, RexScape, ReapagePkz
Administrator 3 times - LimeScape, CrocodileScape,FrogStarPk
Co-Owner 1 time - DoomPkers
Hidden Administrator 1 time - dxscape

If you need further details or contact with the owners i will be glad to give emails of the following owners and other members of the servers for more proof.

For being a moderator, i expect no toleration of breaking the rules, for things such as swearing i would instantly give them a warning, if they continue it's a mute, if after the mute they continuously start up again i will go into more further issues.

When i was a Hidden Administrator i did a good job keeping it a secret, and when someone was advertising for example i would go to a different area where they could not see me and i would ban them, but on the server i was a hidden administrator it just said, "STAFF MEMBER is banning," the opposing player.

My Coding Knowledge- I have not been much of a "Coder," but i do know some basic java and have the knowledge to host and code a server. I have been coding for 1 month now and know pretty much the basics.[/color]

I learned this usually by help or tutorials, i know it's sad, but it did help me out in the end and did teach me loads, such as the common 5 minute C&p tutorial on how to make a safe zone etc, and i was just using this as an example.

My Online Server Status- I am on the computer literally 15 hours a day, considering my school has been snowed in and has a lock down for 4 days, but on the normal day i am on for 10 hours a day.

I will be on the forum and server and rune locus page constantly everyday, and will be voting everyday and every chance i can.

My Online Forum Status- Like said above, i will be on the forum actively posting and replying to and posting things around the forum as much as i'll be on the server.
If there was a percentage i would need to add this would be it:

50.00001% Server
50.00000% Forums

About Me-
My Real First name is - steve
My Real Last name is - dikerson
My Time Zone is - pacific standard, basically B.C, and southern and north western parts of U.S.A.
My Home Town - Canada, montreal-nord
My Age - I am 12 years old
Parents - This isn't really needed but i live with my father, and my brother but he's really nice and i have my own desktop.
Forbidden Personal Information - I'm just gonna say what is most important to me and what has happened in my life

My Mom died when i was 9,still pretty hard, she had died of cancer
My Sister died when i was 11, that was last year and i still hate the thought of it, she died of a disese that i forget the name of
When i was 5 i was traveling to New York with family and the plane had crashed while landing on the runway, it had killed 2 people and injured 6, thank god i wasn't one of them
As far as i know i have no problems with my life, i am referred to as "Emo," because i have black hair, i am not, i have no problems with me, i am normal.

Server Hosting- I had hosted 2 servers of my own and only got around 100 players, i have experience with constantly keeping a server online, paying for things to do with your server, updating your server, i know all about that, and i know how much of a pain it gets.

Official RuneScape- I have been playing private servers for 1 year, adn have been playing runescape for 3 years, i have some great accounts if ANYBODY wants the, just pm me and i will give you them with no fee. I am an experienced pker and that is mainly why i would like to be apart of it's amazing community.

I have had 2 pking videos, 4 bounty hunter videos, and in the editing section of making a pvp video, they ALL got removed for copyright music stuff, i will upload again, and if there is a topic on here i will place them on the forums.

I am also an experienced skiller, i spent 6 hours one day getting from 53-81 cooking, and that's how long it took.

I have a main on RuneScape called pozzz and sadly no 99's yet, but im 86 Rune Crafting !

-Further Information - If you want to add my email that's fine, i also have Xbox live which will be listed below too:

Email - rune-amine@hotmail.com
Xbox live Gamertag - y2ksnipedu

---------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to take this as a base for an application of any sort doesn't bother me, and hopefully you enjoyed reading this long application >.>, it took exactly 45 minutes to think of and type out.

These are just examples of what i would do as a moderator:

If someone was starting to swear, say if they died and went, "f**k f**k f**k f**k," i would give them a warning and tell them if you do it again you will be muted.

If someone was advertising one of they're s**t servers on the server i would mute them for 24-48 hours, and if they keep creating multiple accounts i will ban them, or contact someone with a higher staff position and get them to Ip ban them.

If someone was X Logging or Duping, i would give them a mute, the next time they are caught they will be banned.

Even if i don't get a moderator position no worries, i had fun typing this out, and i like seeing comments below !

Thanks and for now good bye !

Cheers,
t a n k meh

current supporters:
ac
xx0 cp
r e l a x
r a g e
g0d 4rr0wz1
xl k0 xl
die in peace
dark pk
range pwn

Last edited by t a n k meh on Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ac
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Ac

PostSubject: Re: new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!!   new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!! EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 12:21 pm

i support.
Back to top Go down
http://jinrake.com
t a n k meh

t a n k meh

PostSubject: Re: new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!!   new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!! EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 1:19 pm

vote for me Razz
Back to top Go down
Braiton

Braiton

PostSubject: Re: new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!!   new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!! EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 1:22 pm

50.00001% Server
50.00000% Forums

lol?

49.00009 would be the correct :p

I don't support Sad no hard feelings.
Back to top Go down
http://runestyle.com
t a n k meh

t a n k meh

PostSubject: Re: new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!!   new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!! EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 1:27 pm

naa is the same not 49001 sorry but i know that..
Back to top Go down
Braiton

Braiton

PostSubject: Re: new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!!   new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!! EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 1:38 pm

i know.. i was just joking around.
Back to top Go down
http://runestyle.com
Dark Pk

Dark Pk

PostSubject: Re: new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!!   new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!! EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 12:20 pm

I like you.. I lllllike you!

I'd support.

Give me a RS account with 99 str or somthing? Razz PM me ingame Dog eats Dog
Back to top Go down
Ac
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Ac

PostSubject: Re: new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!!   new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!! EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 12:27 pm

LOL dark.
Back to top Go down
http://jinrake.com
t a n k meh

t a n k meh

PostSubject: Re: new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!!   new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!! EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:59 pm

thanks guys foor support me also vote Very Happy enjoy
Back to top Go down
die in peace

die in peace

PostSubject: Re: new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!!   new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!! EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 5:26 pm

Nice App, Not to oftern you find somebody whos puts effort into there app, shows your alot more serious about applying to be a staff member.

little tip for you tho, add some colours into the text, makes it alot easyer for ppl to read Smile

I Support.

Mod DIE IN Peace
Back to top Go down
my pure pwns1

PostSubject: Re: new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!!   new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!! EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 5:52 pm

i dont support, as i can see by your post count, only 23... get more up as you said your active
Back to top Go down
range pwn

PostSubject: Re: new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!!   new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!! EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 10:17 pm

Eh, I support. Your application seems very professional and i would love to have you as a mod.
Also my sis died when she was 3 so i feel for u bro...
Back to top Go down
Dark Pk

Dark Pk

PostSubject: Re: new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!!   new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!! EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 1:58 am

Why didn't you add me in supporters list?
Back to top Go down
xx0 cp 0xx

xx0 cp 0xx

PostSubject: Re: new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!!   new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!! EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 9:28 pm

K, I voted yes for you give me my 100 bucks now.

Hahhaa just joking good application loved it my 100% support mate!
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/rawrscaperawrs
t a n k meh

t a n k meh

PostSubject: Re: new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!!   new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 3:56 am

thxx guys and il make it in some colours also Very Happy dont forget to vote if u want Razz
Back to top Go down
t a n k meh

t a n k meh

PostSubject: Re: new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!!   new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:32 am

il support myself Very Happy:D

anyone play MapleStory???
Back to top Go down
t a n k meh

t a n k meh

PostSubject: Re: new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!!   new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:17 pm

no one??
Back to top Go down
zerker

PostSubject: NICE AP!!!   new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!! EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 7:01 pm

Ok, I really enjoyed reading your app... If you allow me? Can I kinda copy your app by making mine with some effort and not 5 minutes... By the way to make it look more proffesional download the trial version of microsoft word...It is probably located at http://microsoft.com then copy your app, and paste it in Microsoft Word and correct mistakes such as I saw a lot of your I's werent capitalized and was once spelled as "adn" but those are silly mistakes I really suporty you!!! loved your app!!

-zerker
Back to top Go down
oh abyss pk

PostSubject: Re: new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!!   new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!! EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 5:15 am

support
Back to top Go down
oh abyss pk

PostSubject: Re: new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!!   new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!! EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 5:16 am

nvm dont support
Back to top Go down
Dark Pk

Dark Pk

PostSubject: Re: new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!!   new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!! EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 5:30 am

Nvm, O wait.. edit your post.
Back to top Go down
Tylurr

PostSubject: Re: new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!!   new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!! EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:03 am

i dont support, as i can see by your post count, only 23... get more up as you said your active
_________________________________________________________________________________

He started this on the 4th
He's active enough
And I support
He had a good lay out and seemed willing to put in effort
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!!   new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!! Empty

Back to top Go down

new application for t a n k meh to be your acitve moderator!!
Page 1 of 1