Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
made2skill

made2skill

Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List. Empty
PostSubject: Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List.   Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List. EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 9:13 am

Hello, I am Cindy.
I am 16 and live in Washington, USA.
I have played PvP Planet since V2.

I have never done anything wrong like Duplicate items, Do glitchs.

I Think I would be a great moderator because I am always fair with people. I also think this because I am very helpful with the
players, I am also respectful to all staff. I take responsibilty to what i do and I take the consequences. I know the in game Npc
codes and spawning. I know some Basic Java coding.

I am a Very good player. I will not jail or ban something usually no matter what they do unless the reporter has proof of it.
I would make a good moderator because I see that most moderators or admins are un-active or ignore other players or Are too
busy to help people. I am always ready to help people, even though I am not moderator and I would love moderator.

I am An active player so this will most likely help, I play for about 2-5 hours on week days ( unless there is a real life issue ).
On weekends I play about 3-8 Hours. I have been a admin on World of Shadows( Old server ) and moderator DemolishScape.

I love making friends with new people and would enjoy getting moderator. I am easy going, unless you keep begging or that is
annoying. I am a trust-worthy person. I am honest helpful fun to be with. I would be a great help with catching xloggers, dupers,
etc.

Thank you for taking your time to read this Application And I hope you guys support me for a further journey into PvP Planet.
I will add more supports to the list while I get to ask more people and More people on the forums support me. Please post a reason
why you would or would not want me as moderator. Again thank you.

Sincerely,
Lighting k0

--------- Supporters List------------
1. Justinn
2. Fame is epic
3. Vg x rapidz
4. Ajama
5. T U R K 3 Y
6. made2pk
7. kai zai zuma
8. deathzgaurd
9. ninja pop
10. p i e ty jr
11. aznkid24
12. magiik
13. itz ko
14. 1att 99str
15. kunn
16. ddsowns
17. ell01
18. str cal
19. d claw pwn
20. lummy pker
21. I R cookie
22. Jesimali
23. pink p0cket
24. forgoten emo
25. fanta grape
26. Saitan Pure
27. chair
Back to top Go down
Nuno

Nuno

PostSubject: Re: Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List.   Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List. EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 9:32 am

to many mods atm so...unsupported sorry

lol ur faith pker??? dat fcer in wildy? lolz
Back to top Go down
made2skill

made2skill

PostSubject: Re: Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List.   Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List. EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 3:04 pm

No, I usaully never farcast. Must of been my friend. he finds out my password a lot
of times. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List.   Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List. Empty

Back to top Go down

Lighting k0 - Moderator Application With Supporters List.
Page 1 of 1