Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

Haha, andrew bro... big mistake

Go down 
+3
andrew
drex
Odarn
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Darktank

Haha, andrew bro... big mistake Empty
PostSubject: Haha, andrew bro... big mistake   Haha, andrew bro... big mistake EmptyTue May 19, 2009 5:28 am

Hey just went on my acc... war made me lose all my bloods.(last glitch i could bear....)

i go to lumb and tell him that im going to have a DP and we debate why i am not allowed to, so we tele to barrows and some guy starts dropping void sets and stuff around me and Andrew banned me on the spot. i got back on told him that it wasnt me and he refused to allow me access to my account although drops were still off?

i had no intention of losing my account.. only wanted to give a small contribution to the other players...

Witnesses thought 8.45-8.50pm 9.30 GMT saw that another person was dropping and i was debating with andrew WHILE STANDING IN A STILL POSITION.

ontop of all this. every time i try to contact him regarding rule breakers/glitches in the game he totaly ignores me and goes on about his buisness of doing sweet bugger all.
so thankyou for reading and i hope that andrew should be demoted to the MINIMUM of Moderator and that my account Darktank21 will be unbanned.. thankyou

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Odarn

PostSubject: Re: Haha, andrew bro... big mistake   Haha, andrew bro... big mistake EmptyTue May 19, 2009 5:31 am

Hmm drops were off but someone was dropping void... Lmao?...
Back to top Go down
drex

drex

PostSubject: Re: Haha, andrew bro... big mistake   Haha, andrew bro... big mistake EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:00 am

andrew doesnt bann for no reason, keep the bann hammer on him
Back to top Go down
andrew

PostSubject: Re: Haha, andrew bro... big mistake   Haha, andrew bro... big mistake EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:34 am

btw... i warned you about 10 times. you kept asking why can't i drop... im quiting anyway its useless. i told you about 10 times and i said

"GO AHEAD, DROP IT... GL WITH BAN MATE" then you dropped and i banned... so fair enough?
Back to top Go down
Ac
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Ac

PostSubject: Re: Haha, andrew bro... big mistake   Haha, andrew bro... big mistake EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:23 pm

andrew u quiting? fine tell me wen u quit so i can ban u. Its no point of u still having a admin account.
Back to top Go down
http://jinrake.com
dynamite

dynamite

PostSubject: Re: Haha, andrew bro... big mistake   Haha, andrew bro... big mistake EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:58 pm

0wner andrew is a nice guy

dont quit

Last edited by dynamite on Wed May 20, 2009 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darktank

PostSubject: Re: Haha, andrew bro... big mistake   Haha, andrew bro... big mistake EmptyTue May 19, 2009 5:45 pm

yhea... and you still think i dropped that fucking hilarious mate. and you are a hated admin tbh you dont help out with any problems players have or benifit the server. you have your gold crown and you think the world is yours now.

glk and i still hope that you get demoted for it.
Back to top Go down
andrew

PostSubject: Re: Haha, andrew bro... big mistake   Haha, andrew bro... big mistake EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:08 pm

im not quiting... darktank did so he droped sooo many duped items so i put pickup off and banned him -.-
Back to top Go down
Odarn

PostSubject: Re: Haha, andrew bro... big mistake   Haha, andrew bro... big mistake EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:14 pm

I dont see why so many people hate andrew =\ hes actually cool if you get to know him
Back to top Go down
Phat Dude

Phat Dude

PostSubject: Re: Haha, andrew bro... big mistake   Haha, andrew bro... big mistake EmptyWed May 20, 2009 4:37 pm

Don't try to argue with andrew. He Will win you kinda looked like you did. I went there you looked like you dropped.
Back to top Go down
Ac
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Ac

PostSubject: Re: Haha, andrew bro... big mistake   Haha, andrew bro... big mistake EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:41 am

... andrew is quite unactive.. havent seen him in days.. -.-
Back to top Go down
http://jinrake.com
gtakingrules

PostSubject: Re: Haha, andrew bro... big mistake   Haha, andrew bro... big mistake EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:50 am

I say andrew on yesterday, he seemed a reasonable guy... come guy kept moving the shops into the black area behind them se he banned them and reset the NPC's. Don't have a go at him he's a good admin he helped me with my problem.

~gtakingrules~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haha, andrew bro... big mistake   Haha, andrew bro... big mistake Empty

Back to top Go down

Haha, andrew bro... big mistake
Page 1 of 1