Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

JAI OR AC HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM PLEASE!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah2010

Noah2010

JAI OR AC HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM PLEASE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: JAI OR AC HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM PLEASE!!!!   JAI OR AC HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM PLEASE!!!! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:30 pm

Well, I wasn't reset, but I have a problem..

Okay, so I logged onto my main account, only to find that all of my valuables were gone.. So I got them back from a nice person who kindly donated to me. So after that, she recommended I changed my password, so I did. I tried to change it to a code type of thing, that no one would guess, even myself. I changed it three times, and wrote down the last one. But after that, I disconnected. After I disconnected, none of my passwords worked. I suspect it was the second time I changed it, because I tried the first and third, and they didn't work, and I forgot the second password I changed it to..

If you don't mind, could you at least try to fix this for me? Maybe reset my password?

Here's some proof:

Noah2010

99 strength
86 attack
46 Cooking (Around that anyway)
99 Defense
99 Magic
50 Agility
Wearing 3rd age platebody and platelegs, infinity boots and gloves, Armadyl Godsword (Or Saradomin Sword, I don't recal), Helm of neitiznot, 99 Magic Cape.

Thanks if you help, to hell with you if you don't. Hehe j/k

Donation Confirmation Number: 21E19709C1213392V.

Using that, I guess you could track down my account .. I left Noah2010 and Package 1 in the note I sent with it so.. How else would anyone get that? I certainly wouldn't tell anyone... PLEASE HELP ME JAI THIS IS URGENT!!

Stay Juicy
-Noah2010 afro

P.S: If you want, I can give you the confirmation number of my Donation. Hehe I actually remembered to save that! Please, Jai, get back to me A.S.A.P on this.

I just saw someone in the Lumbridge Bank with my armor and weapon style.. That scared me... D:
Back to top Go down
featherquill

featherquill

PostSubject: Re: JAI OR AC HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM PLEASE!!!!   JAI OR AC HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM PLEASE!!!! EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:08 am

Goodluck. Very Happy Glad you posted here lol. <3 I hope someone comes and fixes things. Wink
Back to top Go down
Nuno

Nuno

PostSubject: Re: JAI OR AC HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM PLEASE!!!!   JAI OR AC HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM PLEASE!!!! EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:04 am

post it on appeal section... ppl dont see it if its here lolz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JAI OR AC HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM PLEASE!!!!   JAI OR AC HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM PLEASE!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

JAI OR AC HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM PLEASE!!!!
Page 1 of 1