Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

spirit beast

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vasectomy

spirit beast Empty
PostSubject: spirit beast   spirit beast EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:13 pm

i think you should be able to trade statius hammers for vls or vls for statius hammer.

reason: ive killed 73 spirit beast and got 4 hammers 0 vls i think i can never get a vls so you should take my solutions into consideration.

solution: make a shop where you trade either a statius hammer or vls for 1 ecto plasm token(things you get for grinding bones in runescape)this token will not be tradeble but it worth be worth either a vls or stat hammer

solution 2: make stat hammer better sure the spec is better now but id rather have the old one because the new one never freakin hits also have you notice how it uses slash attacks when its a hammer and has 0 slash bonus?!?!? it gives 120+ crush make it use crush?

solution 3: maybe make getting it possible to get a vls on some accounts cuz most people get 1 in 1-10kills i still dont have one after 71 kills, hell ive seen 2 people get them back to back.
Back to top Go down
vasectomy

spirit beast Empty
PostSubject: lololol   spirit beast EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:24 pm

i got vls but it was from ni66a he let me loot it because he already has one proof my accounts cursed?

my suggestion still applys because if anyone else gets a cursed account like me should be able to get a vls
Back to top Go down

spirit beast
Page 1 of 1