Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

Pur3 0f maul moderator apply.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pur3 0f maul

Pur3 0f maul moderator apply. Empty
PostSubject: Pur3 0f maul moderator apply.   Pur3 0f maul moderator apply. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:37 am

Elloo! Very Happy its pur3 0f maul mod apply.

Hello peoples i am 14 Years old boy who realy enjoy pvp planet and thinks he can could be pretty OK moderator who can help peoples at Pvp planet and maybe Jai for coding.

I have lot of old good memories about Pvp planet v1 and i have played like 1 year this same good game and i have now lot of awesome mates, i have enjoyed this awesome RsPs server Smile

Ok i have got litle bit experience of being moderator and im actually like help peoples on the server and litle bit at in real life, because its worthless to hear ''thanks m8''. And also i got some of guys who dont like me and i dont like them, but still i can work with them (I dont mean server staff Very Happy), And also i dont wanna hear rasicm at the server, always if someone calling my friends or strangers ima realy need say stfu and gtfo, im ''white'' but idk were all still peoples its not matter if youre ''black'' or asian or any of other country-

About duping, ok they ruin server and i can say im litle bit lazy to report peoples with dupes ( i mean if i saw in trade like 200 whips i wont start yelling nerd duper because he is not maybe duper but... there is but Very Happy i can say drop like 150 cuz theyre maybe duped or i can ask moderator or admin to check him out so were realy know is he duper or not. If i found lots of items like 200+ ima gonna screenie and report up.

And i play like 6 hours per day and at weekend i can be playing like 16h and when holiday 20h + because school sucks a bit. and my in real name is Jack (Jaakko in finland) and im from Finland.

Very Happy ima edit this if something need to know

And all my best m8 support me if you think i could be have potential for mod santa
Back to top Go down
dark-devil

PostSubject: Re: Pur3 0f maul moderator apply.   Pur3 0f maul moderator apply. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:09 pm

We have already to much mods, so no.
Back to top Go down
Nuno

Nuno

PostSubject: Re: Pur3 0f maul moderator apply.   Pur3 0f maul moderator apply. EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:29 am

way to many mods atm and r u fucking serous??? u play 16hrs on weekends and 20hrs on holidays?? wooooow no offense but do u got mates irl? seirously no offense lolz
Back to top Go down
pur3 0f maul

PostSubject: Re: Pur3 0f maul moderator apply.   Pur3 0f maul moderator apply. EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:51 pm

Dear motherfucker named juno.. okie i play 5h per day i think not everyday and yes i got friends irl lmfao who dont? you?! so dont come talk shit on my topic.. and we dont have active helping mods only admins like holydark, fanta grape, dip, and idr other names :S
Back to top Go down
Nuno

Nuno

PostSubject: Re: Pur3 0f maul moderator apply.   Pur3 0f maul moderator apply. EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:15 pm

faggot bitch i said no offense but wtf is this shit meant to mean then

"And i play like 6 hours per day and at weekend i can be playing like 16h and when holiday 20h "

btw u aint getting mod flaming like dat...bad boy l0l0l0l
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pur3 0f maul moderator apply.   Pur3 0f maul moderator apply. Empty

Back to top Go down

Pur3 0f maul moderator apply.
Page 1 of 1