Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads.

Go down 
+5
I r d0nt cry
dont fall
Dark Pk
secret
Braiton
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Braiton

Braiton

Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. Empty
PostSubject: Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads.   Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 9:35 pm

Chosen angels source and client v1

First of all i have an announcement!

[ALERT] V2 RELEASE DATE around.. Well.. i don't know yet. [ALERT]

V2:

Based out of a desert town, 100% herblore using array lists, to lay low on lag.

Pest control for V2:
so far done to pc

-Banks fully working - bank and open quickly
-command ::pest teles you to pest control bank
-Gangplank fully working teleing u into the boat
-Ladder would be working NEED THE OBJ ID
-Timer working to tele u into game
- Portals added, and also Void npcs - Spinners, torchers, etc.

All i need is to make the portals work and rewards..

Also i added working head icons, and also npc drops at train. gunna del some shops, to take care of it so theres no nulls on teh next client!

Also!

-Added, and removed commands (removed useless ones)
-A gameison.java

Client

New jframe, background, and also new titlemenu like rs - Login, username and pass

its sick u'll love it..

CHECK BACK IN FOR MORE ON NOVEMBER FIRST!

This is my source and client!!! if you see this anywhere else that it isn't mine tell me, if you would

~I am Braiton on silabs
~I am Braiton on rune-server
~I am currently banned on mopar so if you see on mopar it is not mine and was LEECHED

I don't have accounts on any other forums so thats all if you see anywheres else, please tell me. and report it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I put the source and the client folder in one .rar file to compact it and make the file a lesser size

~---First the downloads---~

~Uppit~

http://uppit.com/ZKONSY
http://uppit.com/ZKONSY

If uppit didn't work for ya---

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?gjmokoi2mmj

Okay

--Reasons to download--

-Custom places
-custom veng thanks to rockhard
-New auto restarter i found made by abraham2119 it minimizes next to your time so it doesn't take up space, with a restart, start, and stop button
-modified sprites
-added models
-much more =)
-just look at pics nuff said. Smile

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Commands off the top of my head
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
add the :: infront of them

Normal players

Code:
 dragon
dweps
home
train
gs
3rdage
shops
cwars (or cw) forgot =\
runes
arrows
skills
edge
vwild
pkbox
much much more but i have forgotten check ::commands or my source files for the rest;)

Moderater Commands
Code:

All of the normal player commands
Also
pickup
ban
kick
staffzone
xteleto
also check ::commands ingame or source files for the rest if i have left out any.

Admin Commands
Code:
pickup
ban
kick
ipban
staffzone
xteletome
many more check ::commands and your source files

Owner commands
Code:
all of the other ones you see above

and also
-
givemod
giveadmin
giveowner
hide
show
and more check source files and ::commands!

------------------------------------------Pictures!----------------------------------------

First off client background

Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. Technition222529qt5

Client shop at barrows you should move it to client shops through the portal at shops! (just an idea) =) also when you tele to client shops you get some client items (arrows armor)
Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. Technition225150yy6
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CREDITS TO ROCKHARD!!! on the godly protectors --- i just added them into models =)

Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. Technition230504km1

If you are using Rockhardscape's client then this is what veng looks like!

Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. Technition231437ht5

You can download his client --- at http://www.mediafire.com/?4tbgxas2qty---- 100% to him not taking any credit for this i just love the models =) ----Great job on this one rockhard----

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------Okay now for the Source Pictures!!!----------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Home!

Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. Technition223914ub8

All skill cape emotes!!!!!
Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. Computertechnition16515ul7

Portal to Portals!!!
Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. Technition223958op7

Fully working w\ emotes ancients and freezing!
Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. Computertechnition00041aw8

Client shops/ Castlewars portal! at shops!
Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. Technition224217qc7

Shops pic 2
Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. Technition224322sh1

Normally 30 - 70 ppl on proof? I guess my server must be pretty good? =)
Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. Computertechnition20384jb9

ground pic of some of the items
Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. Computertechnition17154aq6

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------Pking places!---------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. Technition224432ys5

Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. Technition224807jq2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------~Theres not an edge picture because i think we all know what it looks like Smile The edge tele is on the emotes tablet
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vengeance Pictures and stages!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. Technition224505bu3
Custom pkbox venging
Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. Technition224615xk1

Skillz!

Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. Computertechnition17141gg3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Custom Barrows Minigame! 100% ownage! credits to me for all custom places, and some to tutorials to make barrows!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stage one : Dharoks
Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. Technition225307ze5

Stage two : Veracs

Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. Technition225334cr3

Stage three: Guthans
Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. Technition225509ek7

Stage Four: Torags
Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. Technition225534jc6

Stage Five: Ahrims
Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. Technition225557ng1

Stage six: Karils
Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. Technition225621ml7

How to get Prize
Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. Technition225657jf0

Prize
Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. Technition225745hk4

::jail (username) command
Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. Technition225925ur1

::unjail (username)
Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. Technition230052ea6

gsminigame
Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. Technition231533ab0

::3rdage
Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. Technition223356yc7

::jad
Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. Technition230600gp1

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------!Custom Train!-------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. Technition231708ls5
Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. Technition231759gb5
Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. Technition231829ot1
Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. Technition231850cz3
Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. Technition231921bf4
Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. Technition231955bt5
Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. Technition232014qo0
Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. Technition232052uv6
Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. Technition232119ui2
Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. Technition232253wp2

Thats all =)
Also it shows your password in the quest tab ---- Credits to figment =)

Credits to All of you have made tutorials.
- The Reaper For skills
- Teh Ice Realm Client Base
- Project Czar maker ... we all owe it all to him and dodian (dodian and project czar started it all) my opinion.

I have coded this source for about 1 or 2 months those are the only times i have coded..

I had a source before this.. but not a working compiler until i made this and found a good compiler =)

This also comes with a new auto restarter made by abraham2119 that minimizes down next to you time =) even when its on thanks abraham for that =)

Post good/ bad feedback w\e you'd like

Thanks for everything guys,

~Braiton~

Last edited by Braiton on Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://runestyle.com
secret

secret

PostSubject: Re: Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads.   Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:38 am

wow hahaha , 2words

GOOD JOB !

i like the whole server!

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Dark Pk

Dark Pk

PostSubject: Re: Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads.   Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:42 am

Did you post this ever on Mopar?
Because I saw it there.
Back to top Go down
secret

secret

PostSubject: Re: Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads.   Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 11:04 am

oh that's right maybe leeched
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
dont fall

dont fall

PostSubject: Re: Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads.   Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 5:38 pm

Not up anymore? hmph too bad.
Back to top Go down
I r d0nt cry

PostSubject: Re: Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads.   Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 6:47 pm

Whoa, lots of pictures.

On topic: Very nice.
Back to top Go down
http://d0ntcry.smfforfree3.com
Braiton

Braiton

PostSubject: Re: Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads.   Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 9:25 pm

You guys are so dumb if your saying i leeched..

multiple people leech me on moparscape, moparscape = failure.

Project deforced posted this there.. so i reported him and it got locked. I re-posted it there with the username 'Braiton'

I do not leech. Ever. This source is/has been mine for- ever.

My old old old server was chosenangels.no-ip.biz my client was chosen angels v2.5

if you do not believe me.

http://silabsoft.org/smf/index.php?showtopic=13290

It's one of the biggest topics on the forums. I would have gotten caught if i leeched.

---
Think before you speak, damn.
Back to top Go down
Jinrake
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads.   Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 2:02 am

Ew.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jinrake.com
Braiton

Braiton

PostSubject: Re: Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads.   Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 5:57 pm

Yeah. my v1 sucks.. but i can do wonders now.. it's been about three months..
Back to top Go down
Dark Pk

Dark Pk

PostSubject: Re: Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads.   Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 7:29 am

Lmfao I like the way you are in heaven, You think you are ownage.
Back to top Go down
Braiton

Braiton

PostSubject: Re: Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads.   Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 1:36 pm

Thank you?

I don't understand what comes out of your mouth.. I prefer English.

And this does suck.. my V1 was horrible, it looks very nice too.. the home, custom shops took a very long time.. i removed all of my global objects, npcs and started all over, added full Desert treasure, and also now when your in a safezone, it says nothing there, and in wild it says levels.

Also i made barrows with tunnels for two of the monsters, 2 of the interfaces fully working (doors).

Also, My God Wars Dungeon consists of..

4 different moving npcs moving in an ice cave, tells you kill count where it would say the wild levels, Zammy: sara, armadyl, bandos. The dungeon entrance is the 530 model i got from my friend cod5, he gets all the newest things.. E.G - 530 itemdumps, 530 ge dumps, 530 deob, and 530 models.. You need a rope to enter, and i have a shop down the trail with ned, he sells ropes, foods, and p pots.

You have to range the terrot birds (they are armadyl kill count uppers)

if (playerIsRanging) {
npcCombat = true;
} else if (!playerIsRanging) {
npcCombat = false;
}

Also new methods for npcCombat and playerIsRanging.

Once you have 20 kills of one of types, you click Armadyl, Zammy, Bandos, Saradomin in the quest sideInterface, you click it and teleports you and subtracts the kills from you.

You kill the boss, you can get shards, hilts, blade and then put together when you have all parts..

That was one of my bigger projects i've done.. i've just been lazy.
Back to top Go down
Dark Pk

Dark Pk

PostSubject: Re: Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads.   Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 1:40 pm

Well I speak more than 1 language.. I prefer you learning Dutch or German or french..
Back to top Go down
Braiton

Braiton

PostSubject: Re: Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads.   Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 1:45 pm

I know spanish 75% or so.

French, i can count to ten :p

Dutch, i know a few words from other people on runescape.. a while back.

I know Persian (a set of Arabic)

I do know other languages.. i'm 16 not a dumbo.
Back to top Go down
JustinW

PostSubject: Re: Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads.   Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 2:08 pm

Tbh its really bad imo, Its like click this chest heres farming i used to play servers just like it, They got very tiring and boring..
Back to top Go down
Braiton

Braiton

PostSubject: Re: Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads.   Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 2:15 pm

Yeah.. it was my first server.. i didn't get into coding.. at all.. just manipulating theirs, items, little minigames, objects, client, etc.. nothing big.. It was 3 months ago.. i need to throw this away.
Back to top Go down
d a r c y

d a r c y

PostSubject: Re: Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads.   Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 11:17 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
Braiton

Braiton

PostSubject: Re: Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads.   Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 12:56 am

^^^^
Spammer.
Back to top Go down
ilness pked

PostSubject: Re: Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads.   Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads. EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:06 pm

Looks very good.I am currently working on mine ATM.

I deleted my old one and now I am basically editing ALL the coding and making it better,but the only thing is it is going to be much smaller only include Lumby,Fally,and varrock and minigames.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dbdiselite

Chosen angels V1 - My 2 month old server. - > Almost 3,000 downloads.
Page 1 of 1