Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID.

Go down 
+3
suck that ko
FayeHoffly
def pl0x
7 posters
AuthorMessage
def pl0x

Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID. Empty
PostSubject: Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID.   Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID. EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:36 am

Back to top Go down
FayeHoffly

FayeHoffly

PostSubject: RE:Soul clearing my bank and giving items to his friend.ON VID.   Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID. EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:39 am

Wheres your vid?
Back to top Go down
suck that ko

suck that ko

PostSubject: Re: Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID.   Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID. EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:56 am

Ok mate let's do this shit..

Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID. Steven10

Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID. Steven11

Steven irl incause ur wounderin how much of a nerd he is =]

Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID. Ste10

Explain: ok smart ass it wasn't ango that dropped you in it it was me.. I sent ryan the screenies plus other people have complaied about you duping and when we where "friends" you never shut the fuck up about how you knew how to dupe... you constantly tried to encourage us to lure and scam account you reckon we where luring YOU? nty we aint mad at you cuz we supposingly failed to lure you everyone hates you cuz your a faggot end of think so much of yourself and a mouthy cunt and all. and as for your shit bank pic one theres no proof of it actually being you.. 2 that was posted on the 16th what it was at least the 23rd? 22nd idk when this shit supposingly happend.. idiot you know as well as i do that ryan is in a skype call with us he told Joel/ango that you had a shit load of dupes and that's how i knew.. gf?

WAIIIIT I THINK RYAN HAS A SCREENIE OF YOUR DUPES I ASKED HIM TO TAKE IT CUZ I KNOW YOU'D DO THIS LMAO ONE MIN =]
Back to top Go down
def pl0x

PostSubject: Re: Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID.   Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID. EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:00 am

my name isnt even steven. ermm nice try. so u make some random skype and pretend that its me? my name is justin irl and i'll give u my REAL skype if u want it faggot. nice fucking try
Back to top Go down
suck that ko

suck that ko

PostSubject: Re: Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID.   Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID. EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:05 am

MORE PROOF OF YOU BEING A DUPER LMAO

Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID. Ownd10

Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID. Llll10

Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID. Blamai11

LMFAO I can get several people that play pvp planet to vouche against that idiot my ass is your jame justin! LOL YOU QUEER i always knew you where bent but fucking hell

Last edited by suck that ko on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ango

PostSubject: Re: Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID.   Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID. EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:07 am

Lmfao don't bullshit your skype name was steven so we take it ur called steven? IKFR[size=7[/size]
Back to top Go down
def pl0x

PostSubject: Re: Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID.   Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID. EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:08 am

rofl what proof is that? That im richer than u? fucking jealous cunt. My god how poor are u. its a private server. and btw, the bandos pic just prooves that i dont dupe. IF I FUCKING DUPED, WHY THE FUCK WOULD I NEED TO GO TO BANDOS? stupid fucking cunt. think about it
Back to top Go down
def pl0x

PostSubject: Re: Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID.   Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID. EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:09 am

lmao want to see my fucking birth certificate? Justin Eng. my rs username is Jusaten... want me to fucking go on and show u?
Back to top Go down
suck that ko

suck that ko

PostSubject: Re: Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID.   Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID. EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:09 am

Kay 150k runes hmm not duped okey... fag this aint lookin good for you is it? D:
Back to top Go down
def pl0x

PostSubject: Re: Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID.   Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID. EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:11 am

btw, its legal to have 250k of every rune. and i pked like 200k bloods waters and deaths off 1 kill. and u got no proof that i ACTUALLY DUPED. making a fake skype name and posing as "steven" isnt proof.
Back to top Go down
ango

PostSubject: Re: Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID.   Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID. EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:12 am

Wll if your names justin why pretend to be called fucking steven?
Back to top Go down
def pl0x

PostSubject: Re: Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID.   Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID. EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:13 am

rofl i never said my name was steven.
Back to top Go down
def pl0x

PostSubject: Re: Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID.   Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID. EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:17 am

srsly, if i duped, wouldnt my bank look like this?

Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID. 8vvfx2
Back to top Go down
suck that ko

suck that ko

PostSubject: Re: Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID.   Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID. EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:24 am

Ok.. Im bored of this shit now.. -.-
Point is i aint letting a good mate of mine even get near being demoted cuz of a cunt like you so here's some more proof of your name being steven not justin lmao?

Ok look at his skype username "madgama64"
Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID. Steven12

Ok he logged on to my server with the username madgama i know this prooves nothing but if this is actually going to be taken seriously check the ip adressed of "def_pl0x" and this one..

Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID. Server10

Last message you sent to angotheman / joel

Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID. Steven13

Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID. Fdgdfg10

Evindetly he sent me that cuz he knows i reported him >.>

SO he's trying to tell us angotheman should be banned for insultin him once or twice ( bare in mind def pl0x is the mouthiest cunt out there)
and lost soul should be demoted for doing his job? yeh k go see a doctor mate you got something wrong in the 'ed and ur dicks to small=]

L TO THE O TO THE L
Back to top Go down
suck that ko

suck that ko

PostSubject: Re: Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID.   Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID. EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:26 am

I know for a fact you where holding your dupes on an account called "but rumper" and was recently cleared by a mod when you where caught luring at war. You think your smart, only holdin a few dupes making it look like you aint done shit.. give up now?
Back to top Go down
def pl0x

PostSubject: Re: Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID.   Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID. EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:27 am

dude that aint even me, im asian... u got it all wrong kid.
Back to top Go down
def pl0x

PostSubject: Re: Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID.   Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID. EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:28 am

lmao? but rumper? dude that was the acc i played on like 6 months ago. i quit cause i got jailed. i made a new acc called def pl0x. u dont know what the fuck ur talking about kid.
Back to top Go down
def pl0x

PostSubject: Re: Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID.   Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID. EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:30 am

but rumper was the acc i played before def pl0x. it got jailed so i quit for rs. i started playing again like 2 weeks ago on def pl0x. get ur fucking facts straight before u fucking talk fag.
Back to top Go down
suck that ko

suck that ko

PostSubject: Re: Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID.   Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID. EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:31 am

Oh got jailed.. so all round your a rule breaker? please proove you used it 6months ago? i have proof of everything all you have is a crappy vid of you being punsihed? bad boy.. clown
Back to top Go down
def pl0x

PostSubject: Re: Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID.   Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID. EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:34 am

dude i dont need proof that i played on it 6 months ago. that aint even relevant. get laid little cunt. brits are fags. get a tan, oh wait, u cant cause u never go outside cause ur a fuckin nerd who doesnt leave his keyboard. you're gonna realize one day that you've fuckin wasted ur life ON A PIXEL. dude its a pixel.

Last edited by def pl0x on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
suck that ko

suck that ko

PostSubject: Re: Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID.   Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID. EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:41 am

Kk whatever you say you're the boss =[]
Back to top Go down
Nuno

Nuno

PostSubject: Re: Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID.   Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID. EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 2:17 pm

l00l0l0l 100k runes is not duping...talk about fail...and btw suck ur some failed ass mother fucking freind tbh....

and def pl0x...ur mums a fag u cunt
Back to top Go down
fanta grape

fanta grape

PostSubject: Re: Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID.   Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:37 am

I'll, talk to Lost Soul because I do know that he does clean players hole banks when he does it witch
he is not aloud to do.
Back to top Go down
https://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu285/chrisysnow/modbanner.jp
lee

PostSubject: Re: Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID.   Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:59 am

3:51 LOL your new password is "ryan"
Back to top Go down
Demented

PostSubject: Re: Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID.   Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:43 pm

I might add the vid of him xlogging by amber... is definately not xlogging, i find it hard to believe he had like 6 clients open with his name and password pre-typed in... no way he could close and reopen/login that quickly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID.   Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID. Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost Soul clearing my bank and giving the items to his friend. ON VID.
Page 1 of 1