Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

Talamarimage for mod!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Talamarimage

Talamarimage for mod! Empty
PostSubject: Talamarimage for mod!   Talamarimage for mod! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:48 pm

Name: Jay Graham
Where I live: Sydney Australia. Moving to the United States soon.
Hours you play a day on the server: depends.... Work days i'm on about 2-4 hours. None work days. Up to 7-9.

My history with Ps's:
I started Private servers when my best friend was making a private server about a year and a half ago (Sixscape). I started as a regular player. and worked my way up to hidden Admin(which is right under co-owner). After that I continued to play. I've played about 60 Servers atleast. Being a staff member on almost all of them. I've worked my way up to my staff position. I don't believe in buying Staff Spots. I believe in fairness for everyone. And I pay the respect they deserve until shown otherwise. I strive to make the game fun for everyone. But I will take the action needed for it to be fun for everyone! NOT just a few people. I am generally a chill dude. Not many people hate me. I don't make enemies easily, but i do make friends easily. I am not afraid to speak my mind. But i know when to wait on saying it.

Thanks for your time Smile
Jay
Talamarimage
Back to top Go down

Talamarimage for mod!
Page 1 of 1