Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

Moderator Application for latte0

Go down 
AuthorMessage
latte0

Moderator Application for latte0 Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application for latte0   Moderator Application for latte0 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:48 pm

Hello i am latte0 and i am applying to become an In-Game Moderator.

First my details:

I am 13 years of age.

Where i live:

I live in the capital of England; London, UK.

I would love to have the opportunity to become an In-Game Moderator.

I like helping new players in the game because i hate to see people confused, it makes me feel sorry for them and if i was a Moderator i could tell them advise and help them.

I also like helping players reach their dream goals.

I have been playing this game for about 1 and a half years and i think it is about time i moved up a level.

I play the game almost every day of the week and i am logged on around 4 and a half hours a day.

I feel strongly about In-Game crimes like Duplication and X-Logging. These things have to be stopped.

I would like to stop PVP crimes such as:

X-Loggers, You are about to kill someone in the wilderness and they suddenly dissapear. All of you pkers out there i know how you feel! Mad

1 Itemers, you are ready to fight someone when suddenly a person with a godsword comes up and takes damage on you, you kill him but you dont get any loot because he only had 1 item that he protected!

These are lots of things i could put a stop to.

Thankyou for taking the time to read my application and i hope you will consider.

Sincerly, latte0
Back to top Go down
FayeHoffly

FayeHoffly

PostSubject: Re:moderator application latte0   Moderator Application for latte0 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:13 pm

Nice app,i support Surprised
Back to top Go down
latte0

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application for latte0   Moderator Application for latte0 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:12 pm

Thankyou very much FayeHoffly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application for latte0   Moderator Application for latte0 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application for latte0
Page 1 of 1