Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

dyuti for mod =] Please post what you think.

Go down 
4 posters

should dyuti be mod?
yes
dyuti for mod =] Please post what you think. Vote_lcap233%dyuti for mod =] Please post what you think. Vote_rcap2
 33% [ 1 ]
no
dyuti for mod =] Please post what you think. Vote_lcap267%dyuti for mod =] Please post what you think. Vote_rcap2
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
dyuti

dyuti for mod =] Please post what you think. Empty
PostSubject: dyuti for mod =] Please post what you think.   dyuti for mod =] Please post what you think. EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:01 am

PostSubject: dyuti for mod =] Today at 2:20 pm Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post
Hello my name is Brian and i am 17 and currently live in the United States.
I think I am perfect for the position of mod because I work hard, I am honest, and i never give up no matter what.
I believe that everybody in pvp planet should be treated equally i see a lot of people cussing someone out for no reason i have been working on trying to fix this problem.
I have also been aiming on getting more players for pvp planet by email or just talking to people about it I will always support pvp planet no matter what updates it has and will have in the future.
My main hobbies are gaming hanging out with all my friends and sports.
I am a strong supporter of the "Treat other how you want to be treated" phrase and i hope that someday other people will be too.
I am experienced with being a mod or gm in some games like World of Warcraft and the original Runescape.

Thank you for taking taking the time to read my application and thank also thank you to my supporters i hope to see some positive response.

Brian

king

Last edited by dyuti on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~vlora1199~

PostSubject: rs   dyuti for mod =] Please post what you think. EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:31 am

got my vote, you woud make an exelent one as far as i v know you.
Back to top Go down
G

PostSubject: Re: dyuti for mod =] Please post what you think.   dyuti for mod =] Please post what you think. EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:39 am

Hell ye! You will get my vote too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pvp sage

pvp sage

PostSubject: Re: dyuti for mod =] Please post what you think.   dyuti for mod =] Please post what you think. EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:02 am

Dyuti. You fail. You glitch. Smd and love it.
Back to top Go down
dyuti

PostSubject: Re: dyuti for mod =] Please post what you think.   dyuti for mod =] Please post what you think. EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:12 am

lol thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
dyuti

PostSubject: Re: dyuti for mod =] Please post what you think.   dyuti for mod =] Please post what you think. EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:17 am

for the record if any1 takes the time to look at pvp sage..rlly dont hes a nub who is mad because he was teamed
Back to top Go down
Nuno

Nuno

PostSubject: Re: dyuti for mod =] Please post what you think.   dyuti for mod =] Please post what you think. EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:32 am

to many mods atm so no i dont support....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dyuti for mod =] Please post what you think.   dyuti for mod =] Please post what you think. Empty

Back to top Go down

dyuti for mod =] Please post what you think.
Page 1 of 1