Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

Thanks To Me should be demoted.

Go down 
+8
Fo sho ho
c 0 n
kez
charlie
rangeupur
Intouchable
nub face
fanta grape
12 posters
AuthorMessage
fanta grape

fanta grape

Thanks To Me should be demoted. Empty
PostSubject: Thanks To Me should be demoted.   Thanks To Me should be demoted. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:24 pm

Well, guys has gave me this video of Thanks To Me black mailing K3z.
And jailed K3z and told him that he was going to be jailed untill K3z gave his pure 3 ags's.

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=ebcswh&s=3
Back to top Go down
https://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu285/chrisysnow/modbanner.jp
nub face

nub face

PostSubject: Re: Thanks To Me should be demoted.   Thanks To Me should be demoted. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:36 pm

W0W i totally agree

he needs a demote and fast!
Back to top Go down
Intouchable

PostSubject: Re: Thanks To Me should be demoted.   Thanks To Me should be demoted. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:48 pm

Well yes that wasn't nice-.- But he never said anything bout 3 ags or something. Tho thanks said "your black mailed"
Back to top Go down
rangeupur

rangeupur

PostSubject: Re: Thanks To Me should be demoted.   Thanks To Me should be demoted. EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:31 am

Its nothing about an ags... Thanks To Me thought that K3z is Fo Sho Ho or w.e his name is... I was there when Thanks To Me said that K3z was gonna be black mailed.
Back to top Go down
rangeupur

rangeupur

PostSubject: Re: Thanks To Me should be demoted.   Thanks To Me should be demoted. EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:32 am

Its nothing about an ags... Thanks To Me thought that K3z is Fo Sho Ho or w.e his name is... I was there when Thanks To Me said that K3z was gonna be black mailed.
Back to top Go down
charlie

charlie

PostSubject: Re: Thanks To Me should be demoted.   Thanks To Me should be demoted. EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:17 am

rangeupur please dont double post..
Back to top Go down
kez

kez

PostSubject: Re: Thanks To Me should be demoted.   Thanks To Me should be demoted. EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:02 am

lulz Thanks to me, You faggot, Explain this!!!
Back to top Go down
c 0 n

PostSubject: Thats not like Thanks   Thanks To Me should be demoted. EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:43 am

thats not like Thanks to me And weres the ags thing? Hey kez Razz got me and adam prem
Back to top Go down
Fo sho ho

PostSubject: Re: Thanks To Me should be demoted.   Thanks To Me should be demoted. EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:41 pm

Get "thanks to me" demoted. This is K0ed y0u, the account that thanks to me had dropped everyitem on. The reason why thanks to me, had even checked my account was really because he asked me(lvl83) to fight him (lvl126). He had told me tht if I killed him, he would give me 20k toadflaxs and vials of water off of his pure.(which someone needs to check his pure for dupes). the exact thing i said was "nty". Thanks to me freaked out immeadily asked for my password and said if i did not tell him it, he would get me banned. Since he was a mod, i regrefuly gave him my pass word and let him logg on. Yes, i will admit i had about 5 duped items, inculding manta ray, p hats, and potions. During his bank check he had deleted every item on my account. Including all non-duped and duped items. INCLUDING VESTA LONGSWORD AND STAT HAMMERS. After the bank check, i had nothing. when i say nothing i mean, not one item. You can say Thanks to me was doing his job, but his job is not to drop EVERY item, but to drop every DUPED item. Say what you want, but this is clearly abusing. If one of you dont believe me, i have people that saw it happen, including k3z, and more. So, please demote Thanks to me, and idk if its possible, but i would very much like some of my non-duped items back, such as vls and stat.
Back to top Go down
fanta grape

fanta grape

PostSubject: Re: Thanks To Me should be demoted.   Thanks To Me should be demoted. EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:02 pm

Don't worry hes already demoted. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu285/chrisysnow/modbanner.jp
xxdrugsxx

xxdrugsxx

PostSubject: Re: Thanks To Me should be demoted.   Thanks To Me should be demoted. EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:15 pm

this d00d needs to get demoted
Back to top Go down
Nuno

Nuno

PostSubject: Re: Thanks To Me should be demoted.   Thanks To Me should be demoted. EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 8:29 am

thanks for posting this fanta...thanks to me is a faggot abuser....and he used to be a co???wow must have paid jai like 200$
Back to top Go down
Fo sho ho

PostSubject: Re: Thanks To Me should be demoted.   Thanks To Me should be demoted. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:17 am

Thanks for the notice fanta.
Back to top Go down
i am myself

PostSubject: Re: Thanks To Me should be demoted.   Thanks To Me should be demoted. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:06 am

Alot of mods/admins abuse, Thanks To Me got caught, goodfight.
Back to top Go down
Demented

PostSubject: Re: Thanks To Me should be demoted.   Thanks To Me should be demoted. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 5:25 pm

im in that group of mods that abuse, im crazy like that... people are like 'demented rules!' and i mute them... with my foot
Back to top Go down
Fo sho ho

PostSubject: Re: Thanks To Me should be demoted.   Thanks To Me should be demoted. EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 3:33 pm

Lmfao, Demented ftw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks To Me should be demoted.   Thanks To Me should be demoted. Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanks To Me should be demoted.
Page 1 of 1