Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!!

Go down 
+6
Rawrrr17
FayeHoffly
Raωя!
fanta grape
r3c0n
rangeupur
10 posters

Should mods and admins be able to pk?
Yes
MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!! Vote_lcap245%MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!! Vote_rcap2
 45% [ 10 ]
No
MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!! Vote_lcap241%MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!! Vote_rcap2
 41% [ 9 ]
Use solution 1
MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!! Vote_lcap214%MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!! Vote_rcap2
 14% [ 3 ]
Use solution 2
MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!! Vote_lcap20%MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!! Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
rangeupur

rangeupur

MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!! Empty
PostSubject: MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!!   MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:57 pm

I honestly have nothing against mods and admins, but they really should not be able to pk. It's completely unfair. The only reason now to kill a mod or admin, is just to say that you have killed them. They are able to access their bank at any time in the fight, and if they happen to die, they don't lose anything. If admins and mods really want to pk, they should drop their items if they die. It's completely unfair to fight a mod or admin.

I think that there are 2 solutions.

1 = Take away their ::bank ability, and make them drop their stuff when they die.

2 = When somebody dies to a mod or admin, make it so that they don't lose their items.
Back to top Go down
r3c0n

r3c0n

PostSubject: Re: MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!!   MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:11 pm

i no mods and admins shuld loose stuff

but if they r carrying like mod weps only then normal players can get them

MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!! R3c0n_12
Back to top Go down
fanta grape

fanta grape

PostSubject: Re: MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!!   MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:16 pm

Well, I'm going to tell you guys the reason why Mods and Admins do not lose there items on death.
Reason being is that they can die with a lot of spawned items. There for there is a reason why Mods+
do not lose items on death.
Back to top Go down
https://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu285/chrisysnow/modbanner.jp
rangeupur

rangeupur

PostSubject: Re: MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!!   MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:17 pm

I understand all that, but they should bank those items if they are going to pk. Its that simple. Just do ::bank before a fight, get some normal weapons, and bank the spawned items.
Back to top Go down
fanta grape

fanta grape

PostSubject: Re: MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!!   MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:21 pm

Well, yeah but Jai is scared that a staff player my abuse the spawned items and get those spawned
items to the players players.
Back to top Go down
r3c0n

r3c0n

PostSubject: Re: MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!!   MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:22 pm

ya that would be like the same concept of duping

MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!! 1r3c0n10
Back to top Go down
rangeupur

rangeupur

PostSubject: Re: MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!!   MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:23 pm

If Jai is scared of that stuff, then mods and admins shouldnt be able to pk at all. Either that, or he should go with suggestion #2. Honestly, it is unfair to the normal players who go against the mods and admins.
Back to top Go down
r3c0n

r3c0n

PostSubject: Re: MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!!   MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:26 pm

or if possible make it so only mods and admins drop pvp drops?

Back to top Go down
fanta grape

fanta grape

PostSubject: Re: MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!!   MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:26 pm

Well, I agreee with that.
Back to top Go down
r3c0n

r3c0n

PostSubject: Re: MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!!   MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:32 pm

that would be good but idk if its possible to make that

Back to top Go down
rangeupur

rangeupur

PostSubject: Re: MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!!   MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:36 pm

Well hopefully, if i can get enough votes, Jai will do something about it. Vote Vote Vote
Back to top Go down
Raωя!

PostSubject: Re: MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!!   MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:49 pm

Heres a random fucking idea, now bear with me on this one i dont' think it has been done.

DON"T LET MODS SPAWN, Or just down right not pk period. If they want to pk make a new account. it's that simple.
Back to top Go down
rangeupur

rangeupur

PostSubject: Re: MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!!   MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:01 pm

EXACTLY!!!
Back to top Go down
FayeHoffly

FayeHoffly

PostSubject: MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!!   MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:14 pm

Firsly,I think that Mods and Admins should be able to pk.
Secondly,I suggest that a war drop should be given after killing an admin/mod.

Hope this helps you,Rangeupur.
Back to top Go down
Rawrrr17

PostSubject: Re: MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!!   MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:25 pm

Mods and admins should beable to pk. But make it to where the items only mods and admins can spawn dont popup in the drop. but the mods and admins dont keep them.
I hope this makes sense and helps.

wannaownyou.
Back to top Go down
rangeupur

rangeupur

PostSubject: Re: MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!!   MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:14 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Ac
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Ac

PostSubject: Re: MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!!   MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:21 pm

Firsty, i think mods and admins should be able to pk, this is where we get most of out xloggers and dupers (from there items they drop).
secondly, its a pvp planet.. wat are we gunna do then ?
Thirdly, Most of us staff got pures we use to pk..
Fourthly, It get boring pking on ur staff account, so we use other accounts non staff.
Finally, you can always run away.. -.-
Back to top Go down
http://jinrake.com
rangeupur

rangeupur

PostSubject: Re: MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!!   MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:34 pm

this is where we get most of out xloggers and dupers (from there items they drop). ** What do u mean by that?**

its a pvp planet.. wat are we gunna do then ? ** that pretty much goes with ** Thirdly, Most of us staff got pures we use to pk.. ** they can just go on those pures, they dont have to pk on the staff accounts **.

Fourthly, It get boring pking on ur staff account, so we use other accounts non staff. ** No comment.... **

Finally, you can always run away.. ** Yes, in lumby or edgeville, but what about gwd, sb, dags, and mirage island? theres nowhere to run to, everything is wildy. Thats where there are problems. I honestly dont care about admins and mods pking in edge or lumby, if the person dies to a mod or admin there, its their problem. But people dont have a choice in the other places.
Back to top Go down
Liala

Liala

PostSubject: Re: MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!!   MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:53 am

lol ::bank is only for admin+
Back to top Go down
rangeupur

rangeupur

PostSubject: Re: MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!!   MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:28 am

Ok well, either way, that doesn't really change anything... They still shouldn't be able to pk, it still isn't fair, and something should still be done about it...
Back to top Go down
rangeupur

rangeupur

PostSubject: Re: MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!!   MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:19 am

bump............ VOTE PPL!
Back to top Go down
Jinrake
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!!   MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:44 pm

Cua we rape jo ass?

LOLWUT AC GONE TO SCHOOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.jinrake.com
Ac
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Ac

PostSubject: Re: MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!!   MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:48 pm

lmfao jai, hush ur mouth, They were doing it so why cant i ? :L',

TIME CONNECTIVES FTW? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://jinrake.com
Nuno

Nuno

PostSubject: Re: MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!!   MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:04 pm

lol ac u catch xloggers by pking? who the FUCK x logs on mods+...yeah no 1

l0lz like rangepur said...where we run in places like sb? huh??

and why the fuck can mods spawn its stupid...make it like other severs where only admins+ can spawn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!!   MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

MODS AND ADMINS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PK!!!
Page 1 of 1