Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

In-Game Moderator Application - I Safe

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
I_Safe

In-Game Moderator Application - I Safe Empty
PostSubject: In-Game Moderator Application - I Safe   In-Game Moderator Application - I Safe EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:07 am

Hi, my name is Dee, I am 12 years old and live in England. I have 2 dogs, Barney and Toby, both English Springer Spaniels. I like sports, especially Football and Running.

I would like to become an "In-game Moderator" because:

1 - I feel as if I could help the server and the people who play it. I would love to fix the economy and work on the social side of this server too.
2 - I see people breaking the rules all the time, and as a regular player, you can't really do anything about it.
3 - I am always honest and fair with people
4 - I have lots of friends in the game and I think I could bring the server together more.
5 - It is a new experience for me, I have never been a moderator before, you never know, I could be great!
I have been playing PvP Planet sience the V2 and think it's now time for me to move on from being a regular player and become an "In-Game Moderator". I play about 2 - 4 hours every day.

I have been bank checked two times, but on both occasions have been found to have no dupes or staff items. There is a rumour going round at the moment that I have 50k whips, ignore this! "G E R T" has checked my account and has proved that I do not have 50k whips.

At the moment, most moderators are inactive or can't help at the time, I will make myself available at all times and help out as much as I can.

I think I have helped lots of people out and would be a huge benefit to the server if I get "In-Game Moderator"

Thanks for taking the time to read my application,
I Safe
Back to top Go down
ebonix v2

PostSubject: mod   In-Game Moderator Application - I Safe EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:29 am

[center]I think that he will be mod he's my mate and he is very nice an can help good so i will make him mod if i was Jinrake Very Happy
Back to top Go down
I ko3d I

PostSubject: Re: In-Game Moderator Application - I Safe   In-Game Moderator Application - I Safe EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:30 am

I'm sorry but I don't support, because you had no respect for Forgiven Pkz and me when we were making a team.
Back to top Go down
I_Safe

PostSubject: Sorry ko3d   In-Game Moderator Application - I Safe EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:41 am

i ko3d i, i am sorry about that, lol,I was only messing around and after 5mins I was normal again and join the clan. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mauled U

PostSubject: Re: In-Game Moderator Application - I Safe   In-Game Moderator Application - I Safe EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:43 am

I would like to see afew more posts done by you maybe xat mod before ingame? not many xat mods atm

Rusher clawz
Gd fite nub ------ hacked =(
Back to top Go down
i am myself

PostSubject: Re: In-Game Moderator Application - I Safe   In-Game Moderator Application - I Safe EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:52 am

Very nice application, but i dont support. theres just way too many moderator at the moment.
Back to top Go down
dalle50

PostSubject: Re: In-Game Moderator Application - I Safe   In-Game Moderator Application - I Safe EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:38 am

I love you i safe Very Happy I safe have helped me alot whit wcing and getting my skills up Very Happy He need to be mod !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
killthep

PostSubject: i safe for in-game moderator   In-Game Moderator Application - I Safe EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:58 am

i support , i have know i safe for a while now
he has helped me alot with herblore - thief - etc etc
he is also very honest player and pker
altho there is alot of mods around now i think 1 more won't hurt

i support

KILLTHEPKER =D
Back to top Go down
Latte0

PostSubject: Moderator appliocation   In-Game Moderator Application - I Safe EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:09 am

i support you, there are so many mods in game and they abuse there powers, seriously the unlimited spec turns mgood mods bad and i think you will not abuse them unlike mods that kill people by having unlimited ags spec.... cheers by the way i dont know you ingame but i certainly have heard about you... [IN A GOOD WAY Smile]
Back to top Go down
I_Safe

PostSubject: wow!   In-Game Moderator Application - I Safe EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:15 am

wow, thanks guys for all your support! keep it coming!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In-Game Moderator Application - I Safe   In-Game Moderator Application - I Safe Empty

Back to top Go down

In-Game Moderator Application - I Safe
Page 1 of 1