Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

People who were reset

Go down 
+20
1nsanity
Noah2010
al_basrah
~vlora1199~
pk3d2h3ll
Dominatrix.
k1ng k0erz
made2skill
Liala
fanta grape
lunarmage
LeGiT
bigb
Ac
Raωя!
afkbutkoedfin
holy o m e n
dynamite
xtoxideathx
Jinrake
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
al_basrah

People who were reset - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Hey   People who were reset - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:22 pm

hi , jai my account al basrah got reset :\ thanks.
Back to top Go down
Taxi 2 l

PostSubject: My account dds drive by won't log in say's invailed password.   People who were reset - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:19 am

Dds Drive By Has Been reset, since i think v4 or something when you went away and everyone's account got nulled of some sort and i can't log in it say's Invailed password?.
If you compair the ip of :Nice try(Banned) Or Taxi 2 lummy (not banned) you'll see that im the real owner, i use to chill with you in dagg's when we you to pk there. Question Idea Twisted Evil Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Noah2010

Noah2010

PostSubject: Re: People who were reset   People who were reset - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 5:37 am

Well, I wasn't reset, but I have a problem..

Okay, so I logged onto my main account, only to find that all of my valuables were gone.. So I got them back from a nice person who kindly donated to me. So after that, she recommended I changed my password, so I did. I tried to change it to a code type of thing, that no one would guess, even myself. I changed it three times, and wrote down the last one. But after that, I disconnected. After I disconnected, none of my passwords worked. I suspect it was the second time I changed it, because I tried the first and third, and they didn't work, and I forgot the second password I changed it to..

If you don't mind, could you at least try to fix this for me? Maybe reset my password?

Here's some proof:

Noah2010

99 strength
86 attack
46 Cooking (Around that anyway)
99 Defense
99 Magic
50 Agility
Wearing 3rd age platebody and platelegs, infinity boots and gloves, Armadyl Godsword (Or Saradomin Sword, I don't recal), Helm of neitiznot, 99 Magic Cape.

Thanks if you help, to hell with you if you don't. Hehe j/k Razz

Donation Confirmation Number: 21E19709C1213392V.

Using that, I guess you could track down my account .. I left Noah2010 and Package 1 in the note I sent with it so.. How else would anyone get that? I certainly wouldn't tell anyone... PLEASE HELP ME JAI THIS IS URGENT!!

-Noah2010 afro

P.S: If you want, I can give you the confirmation number of my Donation. Hehe I actually remembered to save that! Razz Please, Jai, get back to me A.S.A.P on this.

I just saw someone in the Lumbridge Bank with my armor and weapon style.. That scared me... D:

Last edited by Noah2010 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mag3

PostSubject: i was reset 1nsanity   People who were reset - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:32 pm

i can remeber what stats i had and things i was maxed 60 att purei hope u can help i spent alot of time on it
Back to top Go down
1nsanity

PostSubject: 1nsanity reset   People who were reset - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:34 pm

sorry thought i was loged in yes my account 1nsanity got reset i hope u can help
Back to top Go down
featherquill

featherquill

PostSubject: Re: People who were reset   People who were reset - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 4:08 am

@noah, I hope you get you're acc back. ^^ But I think it'd get more views in the help section. Smile

https://jinrake.forumotion.com/help-f12/
Back to top Go down
Soul Sho

PostSubject: Re: People who were reset   People who were reset - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:30 pm

Not sure if my account was reset, but all my passwords are wrong on all my accounts..I've played since like..before evsta spear, not sure when it ahppened.

Soul Shot
Shot De Soul
Disco
Back to top Go down
Soul Shot

PostSubject: Re: People who were reset   People who were reset - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:31 pm

Not sure if my account was reset, but all my passwords are wrong on all my accounts..I've played since like..before vesta spear, not sure when it happened.

Soul Shot
Shot De Soul
Disco

If you need to know what was on it.....a ton of everything, I posted my bank pic a while back
Back to top Go down
http://jinrake.co.cc
Kingdom27

PostSubject: Tw   People who were reset - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:59 pm

My Username :Tw

i got reset too
Back to top Go down
E M M U N3

PostSubject: e m m u n3   People who were reset - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:36 pm

e m m u n3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People who were reset   People who were reset - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

People who were reset
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2