Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

octane weed for mod

Go down 
2 posters

am i fit for moderator?
yes
octane weed for mod Vote_lcap250%octane weed for mod Vote_rcap2
 50% [ 2 ]
no
octane weed for mod Vote_lcap250%octane weed for mod Vote_rcap2
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Ryan-Octane weed

octane weed for mod Empty
PostSubject: octane weed for mod   octane weed for mod EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:42 pm

hi, my ingame name is octane weed and my in real life name is Ryan. i would like to apply for moderator because i think im helpful to people that need it. and i dont block out anyone like i dont just ignore him. I will answer anyone that asks a question if i dont know the answer i will ask someone that does know and i will get back to you.If i do become a moderator i will never abuse my powers ever.And now about some of my personal life. I like to play sports like baseball,football, disc golf, and basketball. im 14 yrs old i just had my birthday. im a freshman in highschool. im a cool person even if u dont know me im not mean. and i hope that u will belive that i will be a good moderator if i get to become one. Please vote for me =)

Last edited by Ryan-Octane weed on Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i spelt some words wrong sorry)
Back to top Go down
Hebor

octane weed for mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: octane weed for mod   octane weed for mod EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:03 pm

he is a really good friend nice helps people out i think he should be a mod she cool to hang with he has nothing bad to say so jinrake Plz make him MOD ty Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

octane weed for mod
Page 1 of 1