Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

matthew j abuse to much?

Go down 
+6
Lil Eazy
Pink Pocket
saitan pure
i am z
I Hax Fo Sho
Nuno
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nuno

Nuno

matthew j abuse to much? Empty
PostSubject: matthew j abuse to much?   matthew j abuse to much? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 6:12 pm

well i was on chat and matthew j comes up and starts chatting shit...so i told him to gtfo cuz he a nuby abuser who bought his mod

so then he starts saying he'll mute me

so i go,go on then im scared

then he goes fine i will then ill ban you lol

so then evry1 eles starts calling him an abuser and he said he'd ban like 5 of them

i made this thread just to tell you incase me or 1 of the other people get banned...it was abuse

and also i think H 1 V said he was vidding it al and has prove.

so yeah only made this thread incase me or any1 else gets banned by matthew without prove...its abuse lol
Back to top Go down
I Hax Fo Sho

PostSubject: Re: matthew j abuse to much?   matthew j abuse to much? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 6:19 pm

i wrote hi on xat's doodle and he said hes going to ban me in game, wow? scratch
Back to top Go down
i am z

PostSubject: Re: matthew j abuse to much?   matthew j abuse to much? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 6:20 pm

Me and some people posted on his clan's thread, and he said if we kept posting he'd ban us.
Back to top Go down
Nuno

Nuno

PostSubject: Re: matthew j abuse to much?   matthew j abuse to much? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 6:22 pm

lol see hes such an abusing ignorant ltitle 10 yr old
Back to top Go down
saitan pure

PostSubject: Re: matthew j abuse to much?   matthew j abuse to much? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 6:25 pm

this is to much
Back to top Go down
i am z

PostSubject: Re: matthew j abuse to much?   matthew j abuse to much? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 6:26 pm

It's only a matter of time before he either grows up or loses his position.
Back to top Go down
Nuno

Nuno

PostSubject: Re: matthew j abuse to much?   matthew j abuse to much? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 6:31 pm

i am z lets hold a bet?

i bet on him lossing mod lol
Back to top Go down
Pink Pocket

Pink Pocket

PostSubject: Re: matthew j abuse to much?   matthew j abuse to much? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 6:34 pm

From what I can tell Matthew is actually approaching the whole mod thing with the best intentions.

He is not abusing if he is just saying "I'll ban you", I have seen a lot of mods say such things in an attempt to stop players acting out of order even if they wern't breaking any specific rule.

I know that mods that donate for their possition should generally be watched closely incase they abuse their possition, but I really havn't seen Matt do anything out of line.

This seems very similar to your post against Liala just with less talk of dildos Neutral

How about you stop being offencive and vocally abusive to so many players and mods, perhaps then you will have less trouble with players and mods that threaten you with mutes or bans to try and shut you up.

Far as I can tell he is a nice guy, far as I can tell you like to stir up shit and flame poeple Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
i am z

PostSubject: Re: matthew j abuse to much?   matthew j abuse to much? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 6:36 pm

Yeah, but Pink, the difference between Matthew and Liala is that I agree with Nuno on this one. And Nuno, how can we hold a bet if we both think he'll lose it >.<?
Back to top Go down
Nuno

Nuno

PostSubject: Re: matthew j abuse to much?   matthew j abuse to much? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 6:37 pm

pink pocket go ask any1 apart urself and matthew if matthew abuses...sersouly go....

and does this thread contain flame or spam? i know you like typing look posts to make you seem smarter...but it doenst...

have you even ever seen matthew ingame serosuly????

and in chat no 1 was even talking when he comes and starts chatting shit...then like 5 ppl say 1 thing back and he says watch me ban you

if h i v does post dat vid you'll stfu about matthew approcahing it in the right way

go the appeal / ban section and watch the thread about matthew there...seriousl go...

he has no common sense

and btw l0lz z...we both win? lol

btw pink pocket...as far as i can tell about you

your a sad little know it all who thinks hes all dat

Last edited by Nuno on Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lil Eazy

PostSubject: Re: matthew j abuse to much?   matthew j abuse to much? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 6:38 pm

I was on chat box when Matthew j said that he going ban peopels...
Back to top Go down
Pink Pocket

Pink Pocket

PostSubject: Re: matthew j abuse to much?   matthew j abuse to much? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 6:53 pm

I know quite a few people that think Matthew is a good mod. I'll ask around though if you think it will show me a different general opinion.

I didn't mention anything about this thread containing flames or spam, I think your thinking of another thread you made. I just think its a bit mental that your making another "demote zee mod-ness" thread the day after you royally fucked up trying to get Liala demoted, but there you go.

Sorry If you think the way I type is down to me trying to come accross smart or whatever, this is just the way I write and I think most people can make sense of it which is pretty much the idea.

Ive seen Matthew in-game, first time I saw him he helped a friend of mine and then he jailed an xlogger, went down pretty well with me.

I wasn't there for the XAT chat crazyness, I'll have to wait for the video and check it out before I can really say anything about it...

All I have done is point out the epic fuck-ups in pretty much every thread you have made sinse I joined these forums 1 day ago. I really couldn't care less what you think of me Neutral
Back to top Go down
Nuno

Nuno

PostSubject: Re: matthew j abuse to much?   matthew j abuse to much? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 6:58 pm

this is like the second thread ive made dumbass? and liala's thread was made 3 days ago.

lol and matthew was only a good mod on his first day,then he changed into a complete abusing idiot tbh.

and i laugh at you ...serosuly ill give it like 1-2 weeks be4 jai gets tired of matthew and bans him tbh...
and ive only been muted once or threatend to be banned once aswell and dat was by matthew

and serosuly go to teh appeal section..and you'll see matthews got no common sense...

no wait ill give you a link

https://jinrake.forumotion.com/appeals-reports-f15/matthew-the-admin-bans-me-for-being-ex-staff-t2736.htm

l0l checking an ex co owner for dupes??? o yeaaaaah .... seems like a great thing to do...cause they deffiantly neva spawned anything....

and btw if you think i give a shit wat you or any1 else on this game thinks of me...your sadly mistaken...at the end of the day its still a game
Back to top Go down
Demented

PostSubject: Re: matthew j abuse to much?   matthew j abuse to much? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 7:05 pm

Well, the only experience i have with matt is at sb, hes standing there alot, then jails xloggers on word alone, which, i highly dislike even though every mod ever does it. Also, onetime i teled into sb and he blitzed me, rushed up and dds'd me 5 times causing me to open hypercam, only to be dc-ed, returning to him saying 'shit' and teleing >.> Not trying to sway people votes on the subject, that is just my experience, and i cannot back any of it up.
Back to top Go down
Nuno

Nuno

PostSubject: Re: matthew j abuse to much?   matthew j abuse to much? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 7:07 pm

lol...5 specs...Razz
Back to top Go down
Matthew J

PostSubject: Re: matthew j abuse to much?   matthew j abuse to much? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 7:12 pm

lol! You guys are retards!!! I was joking lmfao!!! Your so stupid its in even funny, I just was saying I'm going to ban you, and you start freaking out. You can't say I abuse unless I fucking do it you dumb asses.
Back to top Go down
Nuno

Nuno

PostSubject: Re: matthew j abuse to much?   matthew j abuse to much? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 7:13 pm

you flamed jeremy (froggoten emo) and said u were gona ban him...hes a mod ...he even banned u frm xat for 8 hrs
Back to top Go down
Pink Pocket

Pink Pocket

PostSubject: Re: matthew j abuse to much?   matthew j abuse to much? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 7:13 pm

OK man, we both live in Britain which means you must be just about passing out on your keyboard too, so I'll try and make this short.

So its your second thread, thanks for the info, I don't think I put a number on the ammount of threads you made but OK.

So you made the thread on Liala 3 days ago, so it took you 3 days to realize it was a royal fuck up and take it down, OK. I just joined the forums yesterday so I wouldn't know.

You laugh at me? Thats not very nice.

Thanks for the info on your previous mutes+ban threats, your full of information tonight Very Happy

I'll go have a look at the appeal section tomorrow dude, my eyes are stinging and my bed looks like a womb right now...Thanks for the link though.

Glad to hear you don't care what I think about you mate, hadn't really crossed my mind but OK. Shall we try and leave out the insults and stuff from now on? I'm really not interested in flaming etc. gets boring after about a second Sleep

Night.
Back to top Go down
Nuno

Nuno

PostSubject: Re: matthew j abuse to much?   matthew j abuse to much? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 7:16 pm

yh k leave out the insults lol...

and yeah night...and to me i think flaming lasts 2mins be4 it gets boring Razz
a second is so underrated

but serosuly how wud ban an ax co owner for "duping"....its quite obvious if they were ex co's they wud have spawned lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Pink Pocket

Pink Pocket

PostSubject: Re: matthew j abuse to much?   matthew j abuse to much? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 7:22 pm

OK I really need to go to bed.

Well done leaving out the flames, good man.

Unless my memory is seriously fucked (I was drunk yesterday so maybe your right) there is no way your thread on Liala is 3 days old.

Maybe 2 days old at most. To be honest its kind of a pointless point? But yea lets argue about the age of your post some more.

Infact you know what, I just remembered, I saw that thread last month in a cafe in Amsterdam eating a shit load of cake with a first class hooker on its arm.

Yea that was it.

Get it right scratch
Back to top Go down
Nuno

Nuno

PostSubject: Re: matthew j abuse to much?   matthew j abuse to much? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 7:23 pm

naa it also had a spliff in its mouth lol

and yeah i need to get to bed to so g'night lol
Back to top Go down
Pink Pocket

Pink Pocket

PostSubject: Re: matthew j abuse to much?   matthew j abuse to much? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 7:24 pm

Ugh way to edit your post LOL.

Night mate don't take this shit personal I'm sure your a decent guy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nuno

Nuno

PostSubject: Re: matthew j abuse to much?   matthew j abuse to much? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 7:26 pm

dont worry i dindt take it personally lol....wat did i say before on other thread? lol i z not giving a shit blud
Back to top Go down
Pink Pocket

Pink Pocket

PostSubject: Re: matthew j abuse to much?   matthew j abuse to much? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:31 am

I can't remember what you said now sinse I've been asleep for the last 10 hours, but you changed it and now my reply makes no sense LOL.

Meh, fair play What a Face
Back to top Go down
oops u dead

oops u dead

PostSubject: Re: matthew j abuse to much?   matthew j abuse to much? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:01 am

O.o how did i not see this post.

Well im with demented.

I tele'd to sb and he was specing everyone with ags.

And i think ags only has 2 spec's?

And gf matt ip muting me and banning.

Im p e a r.

I purposly x logged.

And purposly Flamed the living shit out of your ignorant abusing fail bitch. ily hoe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: matthew j abuse to much?   matthew j abuse to much? Empty

Back to top Go down

matthew j abuse to much?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next