Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

HoE Clan --- Hell on Earth ((100+))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pvp jani

HoE Clan --- Hell on Earth ((100+)) Empty
PostSubject: HoE Clan --- Hell on Earth ((100+))   HoE Clan --- Hell on Earth ((100+)) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:28 pm

HELL ON EARTH!!!!

Wassup peeps, This is my 100+ Clan

all i really need to know is your username, why you wanna join, and like,

If you can tell me that, & ur combat is 100+ ur in, if not, The subject says 100+ so i dont even know why the hell you would click on it... Exclamation

V v And also v V

u need these stats: 94 Magic, 70+ Def, 99 Strength

If you have close to those stats like 96 strength or something, ill let it slide. Just make sure you got 94 magic, cuz, Barrage pwns Twisted Evil.

Another good idea is to have like alot of barrows sets or whatever your gonna be using, so if your casting like barrage make sure you have alot of like infinity or ahrims robes...(10-50 sets should be good)

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Username:

Why You Wanna Join:

Will You Make Your XAT Name [HoE]?:

Will You Be Trustworthy To The Clan?:

Whats Your Style Of Fighting?:

Will You Be Avaiable Alot?:

Will You Join Our Clan Trips?:

-Stats-

Attack:
Strength:
Defence:
Hitpoints:
Range:
Magic:
Prayer:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Remember to put everything down [ dont leave blanks ] and also dont forgot to add [HoE] to XAT Chat. cyclops
Back to top Go down

HoE Clan --- Hell on Earth ((100+))
Page 1 of 1