Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

can i plz be mod or admin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
conalmc

can i plz be mod or admin Empty
PostSubject: can i plz be mod or admin   can i plz be mod or admin EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:28 am

hello =)

i would like to be mod or admin because i love this game its really fun and i would like people to have the same experience of the game and i wish to help others i am on lot of the time i have bean playing on the game for just other a year now and not planing to quit. Smile

i have also answered lots of questions and i have helped new players to get the hang of the game.

can i plz have the chance to impress all of use.

jocolor ?

objective:
helping other's having fun and enjoying the game and answering questions for all the player's.

experience on pvp planet ? :

well i have played pvp planet for some time now about one year and a halve or so
and have had many account's in the game. Smile

13 verry good on computer's and i am on atleast 5 hours a day. Smile

what do i know :?

i know nearly every thing there is to know about pvp planet and love to help out people on the game. Smile

ame's :

i would love to come a mod or admin for pvp planet and hopefully one day in the future make my own client server. Wink

Last edited by conalmc on Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
i am z

PostSubject: Re: can i plz be mod or admin   can i plz be mod or admin EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:38 am

Ok, nothing personal, but I'm going to tell you right now that at minimum you wont make it. But there is also a good chance of this app being deleted. Your grammar is not quite up to par with what is ideal for a moderator. Your app looks like it took you about 2 minutes to throw together. For a better chance of making it. Make the app itself look cleaner, use proper grammer/spelling, and spend some time on it. Let us get to know you, for those that don't already. Any past experience you may have had as mod/admin/co-owner/owner, would also be really helpful here. Ideally you can also give proof of it, (eg. email of owner of server you were mod on). Good luck.
Back to top Go down
♥™»Jåý«™♥

♥™»Jåý«™♥

PostSubject: Re: can i plz be mod or admin   can i plz be mod or admin EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 6:15 pm

Lmfao, sorry but owned o.o
Agreed honestly.
You need better grammar :/.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xat.com/loveisalways
dyuti

PostSubject: Wow   can i plz be mod or admin EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:53 pm

okay i myself am running for mod..i rlly want to say gl....you may want to re-think your post..look at mine if u want
Brian
king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can i plz be mod or admin   can i plz be mod or admin Empty

Back to top Go down

can i plz be mod or admin
Page 1 of 1