Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

point blank a fun enjoyable pk clan

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
2 far 2 fuk

2 far 2 fuk

point blank a fun enjoyable pk clan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: point blank a fun enjoyable pk clan   point blank a fun enjoyable pk clan - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:10 pm

because you were talking about my friends clan and he actually worked hard and took time to get all those people
Back to top Go down
http://msn,yahoo.com
i am z

PostSubject: Re: point blank a fun enjoyable pk clan   point blank a fun enjoyable pk clan - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:11 pm

And to point out how retarded H I V was with recruiting random noobs. Notice how he doesn't even know the correct spelling of your name?
Back to top Go down
i am z

PostSubject: Re: point blank a fun enjoyable pk clan   point blank a fun enjoyable pk clan - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:12 pm

He took about 2 hours and walked around, "Hey, wanna join my clan?" He knows nothing about the pking skill of any of those guys, he just recruited them to get his numbers up fast, which is aka for a failboat clan.
Back to top Go down
2 far 2 fuk

2 far 2 fuk

PostSubject: Re: point blank a fun enjoyable pk clan   point blank a fun enjoyable pk clan - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:13 pm

actually i have 3 acc's named to far 2 fuk 2 far to fuk and to far 2 suck so yeah..
Back to top Go down
2 far 2 fuk

2 far 2 fuk

PostSubject: Re: point blank a fun enjoyable pk clan   point blank a fun enjoyable pk clan - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:14 pm

yeah his clan might not be all that good your opinion but after he recruited them he actually talked to them and made friends with them
Back to top Go down
i am z

PostSubject: Re: point blank a fun enjoyable pk clan   point blank a fun enjoyable pk clan - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:39 pm

And at which point did he even see them all pk?
Back to top Go down
2 far 2 fuk

2 far 2 fuk

PostSubject: Re: point blank a fun enjoyable pk clan   point blank a fun enjoyable pk clan - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:41 pm

He says in his introduction anyone over 115 cb is welcome but anyways yeah i dont wanna argue anymore go to off topic and look at my thread " Funniest shit ever!"
Back to top Go down
i am z

PostSubject: Re: point blank a fun enjoyable pk clan   point blank a fun enjoyable pk clan - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:44 pm

I did, holy shit........I'm still pissing myself lololol
Back to top Go down
2 far 2 fuk

2 far 2 fuk

PostSubject: Re: point blank a fun enjoyable pk clan   point blank a fun enjoyable pk clan - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:45 pm

LOL! check the other ones im bout to post XD
Back to top Go down
h i v

PostSubject: garbage   point blank a fun enjoyable pk clan - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:31 pm

i am z u are by far the worst pker u idiot atleast im nice enough not to go around spamming ur clans fucken fourms hoe mhm i guess i will Smile
btw this got me 10 members yesterdat so g.f kid and l2pk in rs and learn to get girls cause ur by far the uglies kid ive ever seen "this clan sucks well keep the good pkers u can keep the bad ones" dude stfu i am z u can suck on my big cock cause ur a trash pker and ive own the da boss def at least 20 times the only time she kills me is with her clan faggot so quite down and sait stop spamming my fucken fourm hoe Smile
Back to top Go down
2 far 2 fuk

2 far 2 fuk

PostSubject: Re: point blank a fun enjoyable pk clan   point blank a fun enjoyable pk clan - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:13 pm

lo0l hiv go look at my vids noob
Back to top Go down
kelly

kelly

PostSubject: Re: point blank a fun enjoyable pk clan   point blank a fun enjoyable pk clan - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 4:26 am

we should organise a big war (:
Back to top Go down
i am z

PostSubject: Re: point blank a fun enjoyable pk clan   point blank a fun enjoyable pk clan - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:29 pm

Ok, there's alot of shit in that post so i'm gonna have to organize my thoughts on this one.

1. Tbh, I've never seen anybody spam our clan's forum, or website for that matter.

2. Ok, it got you 10 members? Your just proving me correct. your going around asking everybody you see to join, without having any knowledge of their pking skills. Go you?

3. l2pk in rs.....Please tell me your kidding. Is this seriously supposed to offend me?

4. God, I love the kids that tell people to get chicks cause their ugly. It's sad, and used when they have nothing better to come back with.

5. I also love the kids who say to suck their cocks. Dude, seriously, grow the fuck up.

6. I'm a trash pker? Ok, I'm down with you thinking that. I think your a trash pker? And I bet you care just as much as I do.

7. Do I look like my name is Da boss def? Why the hell would I care if you've killed her 20 times? I bet you've been killed by somebody 20 times before? Don't try and be one of those idiots who act like they've got like 1000 kills and like 50 deaths. Bullshit.

8. Last thing, I like how you come in here 5 hours after we were arguing, and after we had moved onto something else, and stirred it all back up. Then you tell ME to quiet down.

There, that about covers it...I'm done with this, c ya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: point blank a fun enjoyable pk clan   point blank a fun enjoyable pk clan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

point blank a fun enjoyable pk clan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2