Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

(Moved app) >=-}....King K0erz runing for mod....{-=<

Go down 
+2
Chino
k1ng k0erz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
k1ng k0erz

k1ng k0erz

(Moved app)                 >=-}....King K0erz runing for mod....{-=< Empty
PostSubject: (Moved app) >=-}....King K0erz runing for mod....{-=<   (Moved app)                 >=-}....King K0erz runing for mod....{-=< EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:40 pm

YOU CAN STILL SEE MY REGULAR APP HERE WITH ALL MY SUPPORTERS FROM JINRAKE.COM

http://jinrake.com/showthread.php?t=944 (thanks to chino for telling me that the forums still is up)
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Note: I hope this will not be included as the "nooby apps"
Intro:. + Other stuff You need to know about me.
Hello, I'm Ryan S. I've been playing this server for about 6 months now. I like to play Private servers cause I got tired of Runescape.
I play 2 right now, Pvp planet/ Flame-pkz and Liala's server. I play Pvp Planet whenever it's online, and I play Liala's server when Pvp planet is being nulled or I go on the forums and answer any questions or any comments.
I have made many friends while on Pvp planet, my closest ones are Sliff, Wtf are u, tankin, and saitan pure.
I Have been very active on forums, as you can see my post count. (I had 870 on Jinrake.com) Not 1 of the posts were spam.
I have pretty good grammar, I type pretty fast too. I am in going into 8th Grade. I live in Illiniois.
I am a pretty bright guy if you don't just say offensive things cause your on a game on the computer, and you feel as if noone will care cause they don't know your identity.
That's also when I can be useful for muting/Ip banning.
I feel that everything has a reason, everything I do is my fault. I will not say things like "oh my brother was on my acc and he did stupid stuff." I am going to take full responsibility for what I do.
I am strict when it is needed to be strict.
I know all the rules and what items are illegal. http://jinrake.com/showthread.php?t=639 http://jinrake.com/showthread.php?t=1716
Also I am now active on that xat chatbox because now I know where it is :p

Music:
Rap, Hip hop, Pop (cause of Mj), Some rock, and My Favorite songs:
Best I've ever had - Drake
Control - Metro Station
Knocks you down - Keri Hilson Kanye Ne-yo
Amazing - Kanye West
The Great Escape - Boys like girls
Do you like Wafflezzz - Parry Gripp

.:Quick Facts About Me:.
Name: Ryan S.
Staff Position Wanted: Any staff position. (support, In-game mod, or forums mod) I can only handle 2 or I wouldn't be active
Average Time Played: As much as I can.
Hobbies: Football, Skateboarding, Basketball, Hanging out with friends Gf recently dumped me Sad

.:Past Experience:.
I've had Been a Super Moderator on Pwnagepkz, a 508. I feel like a moderator when I help people without even having a crown on.
Most of my time on Pvp Planet, when I got to know most about it was helping other players Cause I had nothing else to do (and pking Very Happy)

**Why am I running for Mod?**
I feel that I have been on this server long enough to know the rules and ways to make money ect.
I also think that some other staff don't deserve it and I want to prove why I should be Mod. (Not going to name any)
(-What I will Do to help this server in a positive way?-)
I will do my best to bring this server back on it's feet like Haiku and A (sliff) have done there best to.
Has done. I will take all reported glitches, Inform Jai about it when he gets on his msn or online in-game.
Clear all banks with duped items. If they refuse to get checked, I will tell higher authority to ban. Jail X-loggers with proof if they do it multiple times.
I will never ignore New players who need help, cause I was like that when I first joined, and staff ignored me. I will Mute right away if members swear at the staff or If I see spammers on ::yell or not.
vote everyday like a lot of other players. (which brings more members)

-_Why Did I pick Pvp planet?_-
I went to Pvp planet cause all the other servers were shit, and when I first joined, some people helped me, and while other staff just ignored me.
There was also Great pking and also always things to do.

>>What I like about Pvp Planet:<<
There is a Hard-working Owner but isn't online ingame much.
-Developing economy.
-Great Staff (I wish to be included into that)
-Dupers --- We can fix that
-Funny people like napkin
-Great Overall Server
My Accounts:
King k0erz (main)
King k0ers (pure)
King k0err (pure)

Credits to:
Soul shot, for the Guide.(although I fixed some stuff up) Love ya man, going to miss you. http://jinrake.com/showthread.php?t=57
And for the people who supported me.

Note: I did not add a supporters list because I feel that it is bragging, not because I have no supporters. (which I do)

I have a Aim and Msn.
f00tball4lifeyo@aim.com
f00tball4lifeyo@hotmail.com
Hit me up if you wanna talk Very Happy
If you support me, please vote for me on this poll. http://jinrake.com/showthread.php?t=1474

If you're looking for me I will usually be at lumby bank. I'm done with pking for a while unless if it's for clan.

Thank you for Reading,
Ryan

No, I do not go to everyone I see and say "Hi add me?". Oh and in the chatbox I was going to use this picture to request our friends list to hold more friends if it wouldn't lag.
(Moved app)                 >=-}....King K0erz runing for mod....{-=< Qpwr

Impostor and a advertiser on xat chat.
(Moved app)                 >=-}....King K0erz runing for mod....{-=< LHgS
(Moved app)                 >=-}....King K0erz runing for mod....{-=< W0Lp

lAl my supporters on Jinrake.com can still support but it would good to see comment s from other players cause this is on a new forum site.
I just cheked to see how it looked like and the color stuff is messed up so lets just leave it like tht for a lil lol.
This is my new acc on this forums cause I forgot the pass for King K0erz.

Took me awhile to fix up the stuff there this glitch for me when you type somthing it takes you to the top.

Last edited by k1ng k0erz on Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:00 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://Cupvid.com
Chino

PostSubject: Re: (Moved app) >=-}....King K0erz runing for mod....{-=<   (Moved app)                 >=-}....King K0erz runing for mod....{-=< EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:09 pm

Ye how long have you been playing? If you just started this forum today(this forum is old) i don't think you deserve moderator. If you really want moderator just act like a girl and you've got moderator Smile.
Back to top Go down
fanta grape

fanta grape

PostSubject: Re: (Moved app) >=-}....King K0erz runing for mod....{-=<   (Moved app)                 >=-}....King K0erz runing for mod....{-=< EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:39 pm

You got my vote. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu285/chrisysnow/modbanner.jp
k1ng k0erz

k1ng k0erz

PostSubject: Re: (Moved app) >=-}....King K0erz runing for mod....{-=<   (Moved app)                 >=-}....King K0erz runing for mod....{-=< EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:46 pm

Na I didnt just start this forums today I forgot my other pass for King k0erz
Back to top Go down
mauled ju

PostSubject: Re: (Moved app) >=-}....King K0erz runing for mod....{-=<   (Moved app)                 >=-}....King K0erz runing for mod....{-=< EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:47 pm

Good luck bro, hope you get it.
Back to top Go down
k1ng k0erz

k1ng k0erz

PostSubject: Re: (Moved app) >=-}....King K0erz runing for mod....{-=<   (Moved app)                 >=-}....King K0erz runing for mod....{-=< EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:40 pm

Thank you and I hope Jai can reset topics cause they are really old and I dunno what to comment on/help people
Back to top Go down
sophie

PostSubject: Re: (Moved app) >=-}....King K0erz runing for mod....{-=<   (Moved app)                 >=-}....King K0erz runing for mod....{-=< EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:57 am

You'd be a good moderator your really active as far as i know Razz we barely talk though but yeah gl running for moderator! Very Happy

Nasty Pure For Moderator!
Back to top Go down
i am z

PostSubject: Re: (Moved app) >=-}....King K0erz runing for mod....{-=<   (Moved app)                 >=-}....King K0erz runing for mod....{-=< EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:45 pm

Yeah King, you'd make a great mod, gl.
Back to top Go down
k1ng k0erz

k1ng k0erz

PostSubject: Re: (Moved app) >=-}....King K0erz runing for mod....{-=<   (Moved app)                 >=-}....King K0erz runing for mod....{-=< EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:03 pm

Thank you sophie and z, i want to bump but it is illegal cause my app has been sitting here Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Moved app) >=-}....King K0erz runing for mod....{-=<   (Moved app)                 >=-}....King K0erz runing for mod....{-=< Empty

Back to top Go down

(Moved app) >=-}....King K0erz runing for mod....{-=<
Page 1 of 1