Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

This is the new premium proof section, please post your proof of purchase so mel can give you what you paid for.

Go down 
+6
Pk4life42
mage k0
Haiku
XXi1
k0 skillz k0
str dude
10 posters
AuthorMessage
str dude

str dude

This is the new premium proof section, please post your proof of purchase so mel can give you what you paid for. Empty
PostSubject: ac delete this top   This is the new premium proof section, please post your proof of purchase so mel can give you what you paid for. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:38 pm

delete this topic

Last edited by str dude on Thu May 28, 2009 9:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
k0 skillz k0

k0 skillz k0

This is the new premium proof section, please post your proof of purchase so mel can give you what you paid for. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is the new premium proof section, please post your proof of purchase so mel can give you what you paid for.   This is the new premium proof section, please post your proof of purchase so mel can give you what you paid for. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 6:06 pm

Paid for Premium $1.50. Account name is k0_skillz_k0. Here is email receipt click on the link. im on now and till about 9:30 P.M centrel time. and tommarow from 3:30 P.m till about 9:30 pm

https://2img.net/h/oi42.tinypic.com/2q906di.jpg
Back to top Go down
XXi1

PostSubject: Re: This is the new premium proof section, please post your proof of purchase so mel can give you what you paid for.   This is the new premium proof section, please post your proof of purchase so mel can give you what you paid for. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 6:18 pm

This is the new premium proof section, please post your proof of purchase so mel can give you what you paid for. 2w5j2bb

XXi1

I'm on now...
Back to top Go down
Haiku

Haiku

PostSubject: Re: This is the new premium proof section, please post your proof of purchase so mel can give you what you paid for.   This is the new premium proof section, please post your proof of purchase so mel can give you what you paid for. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:27 pm

This is a nice idea Str Dude, good job. =D
Back to top Go down
http://fmylife.com
silent p

PostSubject: proof of membership payment   This is the new premium proof section, please post your proof of purchase so mel can give you what you paid for. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:53 pm

Back to top Go down
silent p

PostSubject: Re: This is the new premium proof section, please post your proof of purchase so mel can give you what you paid for.   This is the new premium proof section, please post your proof of purchase so mel can give you what you paid for. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:55 pm

Back to top Go down
silent p

PostSubject: here is my proof   This is the new premium proof section, please post your proof of purchase so mel can give you what you paid for. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:57 pm

there is the link to a screen shot of my proof now plz give me my membership.....................i am on most of the time from 11am-9pm mountain time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mage k0

mage k0

PostSubject: Re: This is the new premium proof section, please post your proof of purchase so mel can give you what you paid for.   This is the new premium proof section, please post your proof of purchase so mel can give you what you paid for. EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:00 am

Great idea str dude this will stop the spam all over the forums Post a link to your screen shot as i dont belive it is allowing you to psot so amny screenies.
Back to top Go down
Pk4life42

Pk4life42

PostSubject: Re: This is the new premium proof section, please post your proof of purchase so mel can give you what you paid for.   This is the new premium proof section, please post your proof of purchase so mel can give you what you paid for. EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:25 am

Ive recently scimmed the Fourms and discovered that the members don't play by sections, they are obiously posting anywhere they seem to find.
Back to top Go down
http://Gamerzonline.smfforfree.com
str dude

PostSubject: jeez just follow the forums and post your forums here   This is the new premium proof section, please post your proof of purchase so mel can give you what you paid for. EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:21 am

guys you need to post your premium proof here
Back to top Go down
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: This is the new premium proof section, please post your proof of purchase so mel can give you what you paid for.   This is the new premium proof section, please post your proof of purchase so mel can give you what you paid for. EmptyThu May 28, 2009 2:53 pm

Actually it was my idea.... XD
Back to top Go down
drex

drex

PostSubject: Re: This is the new premium proof section, please post your proof of purchase so mel can give you what you paid for.   This is the new premium proof section, please post your proof of purchase so mel can give you what you paid for. EmptyThu May 28, 2009 2:58 pm

str dude stealing other ppls ideas? and giving no credits?
Back to top Go down
Ac
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Ac

PostSubject: Re: This is the new premium proof section, please post your proof of purchase so mel can give you what you paid for.   This is the new premium proof section, please post your proof of purchase so mel can give you what you paid for. EmptyThu May 28, 2009 3:36 pm

hmm u forgot me.. its cool... i dont fucking mind.. -.-
Back to top Go down
http://jinrake.com
Zeas

Zeas

PostSubject: Re: This is the new premium proof section, please post your proof of purchase so mel can give you what you paid for.   This is the new premium proof section, please post your proof of purchase so mel can give you what you paid for. EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:27 pm

Silent P Please Do Not Spam Or Leave Blank Message, And Nice Idea, Hope You Guys Who Bought Premium Will Get It
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is the new premium proof section, please post your proof of purchase so mel can give you what you paid for.   This is the new premium proof section, please post your proof of purchase so mel can give you what you paid for. Empty

Back to top Go down

This is the new premium proof section, please post your proof of purchase so mel can give you what you paid for.
Page 1 of 1