Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

How to Buy X of an Item, for Jinrake if he decides to use it.

Go down 
+2
i pwn u hard
Pking terms_Mn
6 posters

Do you want Jinrake to use this and create a Buy X button for PVP Planet?
Yes, I want Jinrake to make a Buy X button for shops.
How to Buy X of an Item, for Jinrake if he decides to use it. Vote_lcap285%How to Buy X of an Item, for Jinrake if he decides to use it. Vote_rcap2
 85% [ 23 ]
No, I do not want Jinrake to make a Buy X button for shops.
How to Buy X of an Item, for Jinrake if he decides to use it. Vote_lcap24%How to Buy X of an Item, for Jinrake if he decides to use it. Vote_rcap2
 4% [ 1 ]
Fuck, I don't give a shit about a Buy X button!
How to Buy X of an Item, for Jinrake if he decides to use it. Vote_lcap211%How to Buy X of an Item, for Jinrake if he decides to use it. Vote_rcap2
 11% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 27

AuthorMessage
Pking terms_Mn

How to Buy X of an Item, for Jinrake if he decides to use it. Empty
PostSubject: How to Buy X of an Item, for Jinrake if he decides to use it.   How to Buy X of an Item, for Jinrake if he decides to use it. EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:56 pm

This is basically to buy X in shops. Someone suggested it so I thought I might as well help, if you own a server this will also be useful for you!

Pictures first, YOU SHOULD END UP WITH THIS ONCE YOU HAVE FOLLOWED MY INSTRUCTIONS I GIVE BELOW.

THE BUY X
How to Buy X of an Item, for Jinrake if he decides to use it. Zjjj1e

The ENTER AMOUNT THING.
How to Buy X of an Item, for Jinrake if he decides to use it. Wrm460

First of all in your client's folder open Class 9 and find, to find hold CTRL and press F.

Code:
if(class9.aStringArray225[j2].length() == 0)

Above that add
Code:
          if(class9.anInt236 == 3824)
            class9.aStringArray225[4] = "Buy X";

Now on the client you will have the Buy X option, but it wont work yet, you have to do this first.
Open your server's files now, open up Client.java and find

Code:
case 208:

now find
Code:
if(calcStage == 2){
calcStage = 3;
times = EnteredAmount;
sendQuest(""+times+"", 7333);
}
if(calcStage == 4){
calcStage = 5;
times2 = EnteredAmount;
sendQuest(""+times2+"", 7336);
calculateNumbers();
writeLog(""+playerName+"", "calc");
}

Right under it add

Code:
else if (XinterfaceID == 3900) { //Shop
               if (EnteredAmount < 101)
                  buyItem(XremoveID, XremoveSlot, EnteredAmount);
               else
                  sM("You cannot buy more than 100 items at a time.");
            }

You can change the (EnteredAmount < 101) to whatever you want, e.g if you want the max to buy at 1 time to be 300 change the 101 to 301 and change the message to 300 items at a time or whatever you want Smile

100% credits to me.

Last edited by Pking terms_Mn on Wed May 27, 2009 11:47 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bradley0

PostSubject: Can u send me the code   How to Buy X of an Item, for Jinrake if he decides to use it. EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:32 pm

its to complicated can u send me the full code
Back to top Go down
Pking terms_Mn

PostSubject: Re: How to Buy X of an Item, for Jinrake if he decides to use it.   How to Buy X of an Item, for Jinrake if he decides to use it. EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:40 pm

there isn't a full code...read the whole thing it's the instructions and the blue things are the codes...I can't "send" you the full codes because it's in parts, 1 part you add to the client and 1 to the server.
Back to top Go down
i pwn u hard

PostSubject: Re: How to Buy X of an Item, for Jinrake if he decides to use it.   How to Buy X of an Item, for Jinrake if he decides to use it. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:51 pm

gj i really think this should be added. It would be very usefull for arrows and bolts . Razz
Back to top Go down
Pking terms_Mn

PostSubject: Re: How to Buy X of an Item, for Jinrake if he decides to use it.   How to Buy X of an Item, for Jinrake if he decides to use it. EmptyThu May 28, 2009 1:57 pm

Thanks.

Please post people, I want to hear your views as well but I'm very grateful for all the votes Smile
Back to top Go down
drex

drex

PostSubject: Re: How to Buy X of an Item, for Jinrake if he decides to use it.   How to Buy X of an Item, for Jinrake if he decides to use it. EmptyThu May 28, 2009 3:00 pm

yeh deffiently add that
Back to top Go down
`isaac

Location : Playing with your girlfriend while you're reading this

PostSubject: Re: How to Buy X of an Item, for Jinrake if he decides to use it.   How to Buy X of an Item, for Jinrake if he decides to use it. EmptyThu May 28, 2009 3:24 pm

100 percent credits to you, gtfo you coon that was all in shitscape(pwnscape)
Back to top Go down
Zeas

Zeas

PostSubject: Re: How to Buy X of an Item, for Jinrake if he decides to use it.   How to Buy X of an Item, for Jinrake if he decides to use it. EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:29 pm

I Like This Idea, Hope Jinrake Will Make This Idea Come True Lol
Back to top Go down
`isaac

PostSubject: Re: How to Buy X of an Item, for Jinrake if he decides to use it.   How to Buy X of an Item, for Jinrake if he decides to use it. EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:38 pm

Indeed, yet he should make a 5 second timer for using buy x, otherwise it would be too easy to get runes\arrows etc from shops
Back to top Go down
Pking terms_Mn

PostSubject: Re: How to Buy X of an Item, for Jinrake if he decides to use it.   How to Buy X of an Item, for Jinrake if he decides to use it. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 12:04 pm

Are you kidding me? I used an old Pwnscape source to test it on because it's the only delta source that isn't full of shit, and I added it myself because it's a SIMPLE code, look who's the "coon" now? lmfao.
Back to top Go down
Pking terms_Mn

PostSubject: Re: How to Buy X of an Item, for Jinrake if he decides to use it.   How to Buy X of an Item, for Jinrake if he decides to use it. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 12:05 pm

There is no need for a timer, you can only buy 100 at a time, just like Runescape.
Back to top Go down
`isaac

PostSubject: Re: How to Buy X of an Item, for Jinrake if he decides to use it.   How to Buy X of an Item, for Jinrake if he decides to use it. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 2:43 pm

Quote :
Are you kidding me? I used an old Pwnscape source to test it on because it's the only delta source that isn't full of shit, and I added it myself because it's a SIMPLE code, look who's the "coon" now? lmfao.
That explains why you have the new pwnscape client\shops which just happened to have buy x, also you can buy any amount at a time you fucking dumbass, also even if theres a buy 100 it takes 1 minute to buy 1k like that, retarded cocksucking coon.
Back to top Go down
Mn_

PostSubject: Re: How to Buy X of an Item, for Jinrake if he decides to use it.   How to Buy X of an Item, for Jinrake if he decides to use it. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:18 pm

Right go waste your time buying 1K of whatever you want to buy, actually guess what, try it on Runescape...oh it works! WOOOOOW. Lmfao, do one. Stop replying you ugly shit OMG YOU SAID COCKSUCKER OMG YOUR SO COOOL OMG LOOK YOU HAVE A (`) BEFORE YOUR NAME AMG. Get a life please. Stop giving your life to flaming on a forum you downie.
Back to top Go down
`isaac

PostSubject: Re: How to Buy X of an Item, for Jinrake if he decides to use it.   How to Buy X of an Item, for Jinrake if he decides to use it. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:31 pm

Quote :
Right go waste your time buying 1K of whatever you want to buy, actually guess what, try it on Runescape...oh it works! WOOOOOW. Lmfao, do one. Stop replying you ugly shit OMG YOU SAID COCKSUCKER OMG YOUR SO COOOL OMG LOOK YOU HAVE A (`) BEFORE YOUR NAME AMG. Get a life please. Stop giving your life to flaming on a forum you downie.
I don't think i'll stop replying, since i appearantly have no life, for the record you can buy as many as you want at a time on rs2 you fucking dumbass, honestly, gtfo.
Back to top Go down
Phat Dude

Phat Dude

PostSubject: Re: How to Buy X of an Item, for Jinrake if he decides to use it.   How to Buy X of an Item, for Jinrake if he decides to use it. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:34 pm

Another Amazing Idea
Back to top Go down
Pking terms_Mn

PostSubject: Re: How to Buy X of an Item, for Jinrake if he decides to use it.   How to Buy X of an Item, for Jinrake if he decides to use it. EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:44 am

Isaac, even when I'm insulting you, you don't understand what I'm saying, I'm being ironic you fuck. Of course you can buy as many as you want on Runescape, so why is it a big deal on here? I thought RSPS were supposed to emulate actual Runescape? Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Buy X of an Item, for Jinrake if he decides to use it.   How to Buy X of an Item, for Jinrake if he decides to use it. Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Buy X of an Item, for Jinrake if he decides to use it.
Page 1 of 1